21. Current Hashira
220 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Kyojuro. Do you know about the current ‘Hashira’?”

Kotaro after having his fill, tuned over towards the future Flame Hashira who seemed to be eating with too much enthusiasm, shouting “delicious” after every bite.

This information was very important for him. The current time period is way before the actual start of the story. It is better to describe this timeline as Demon Slayer Zero.

And it means that his future knowledge won’t be complete accurate.

‘For the moment, I need to know as much I can about the current demon slayers.’

He didn’t want to make rash decision just based on his future knowledge and regret it. The sudden demon fight made his eyes open, making him realize that this world is way more dangerous than his expectations.

‘If not for my Hamon, I would be already a meal to a demon.’

In a way, the near-death incident was productive, making him more cautious and power-hungry than ever. And without a doubt, Mitsuri was also a big factor for it.

‘I will protect her!’

That sentiment of being stronger to protect made him more ambitious. His body was the best proof of it. That smooth skin with no scars or lines was no longer in sight. Kotaro practiced his basics as much he could, using his Hamon to heal himself and continuing it.

And it’s effect didn’t narrow to him, it extended to the one he wanted to protect – Mitsuri. How could she bear in silence witnessing her soulmate near death? That trauma made her to move more, to become strong as fast she could.

And both of them were doing in the secret, making sure that the other party wasn’t aware of it. Because both of them knew that he/she would be worried.

What an irony!

“The current Hashira?”

“That’s right. Can you tell me about the current Hashira?”

Kyojuro agreed and with his continuous shout of “delicious” with each bite told Kotaro all about the current Hashira in demon slayer organisation.

Flame Hashira – Rengoku Shinjuro

Stone Hashira – Gyomei Himejima

Sound Hashira - Uzui Tengen

It was too shocking for him to know that for now there are only three Hashira in demon slayers. Hashira represents the apex of demon slayer and to think there are only three of them to date.

‘Isn’t it too early?’

He knew he was before the plot, but he never expected to be that early. Many future Hashira haven’t reached the rank of Hashira.

‘It is very likely that they have joined the demon slayers but haven’t become Hashira yet.’

To become strong, it takes a lot of time. It is a miracle that he became so much strong in such a small period of time.

‘The events might become unpredictable but in return it gives a lot of time.’

Kotaro tried to look the situation in more optimism. Even though he can’t predict the future more accurately, he has time to prepare himself for all the trouble.

And he has to train a lot more than the rest, to become the strongest.

‘In the final, almost all of them died except for several people. Even Stone Hashira, the strongest demon slayer died in the battle with Kibutsuji Muzan. My goal isn’t to defeat all demons, but to live a long and peaceful life.’

From the first time he encountered the demon, he kind of realised that his serene life is in danger. It was pure luck that he lived.

He wanted to live ignoring it but he knew that ignoring it won’t make it better, and it was a coincidence that Mitsuri wanted to join the demon slayers. He couldn’t make his mind, but after Mitsuri’s agreement, he also decided about it.

Since he has already walked in the road, he need to turn that “Pure Luck” into certainty. He needed strength that gives him the certainty to protect.

And for that, he swear to become the strongest.

“I guess, it’s time.”

With a smile, Kotaro sipped the tea handed by Senjuro, enjoying the peaceful days. After all, these days won’t be available in the coming days.

---

It’s been a week, and in the short while Kotaro totally recovered. His body was all shiny, just there was a patch, a scar in his abdomen where that bone pierced in him.

Even the doctor who treated him were all astonished finding him to be alive even after that disastrous injury. And it’s a miracle that he isn’t disabled in any possible way.

“Hah~! Whooh~!”

Both of them were in futon, and from the heavy smell of sweat, it was evident that the honeymoon workout finished a minute ago. Mitsuri’s face was flushed red, as she always couldn’t handle that bombardment of pleasure. Unknown to her, Kotaro was exhausted because he barely was able to finish it in time.

‘It seems Kyojuro’s training is effective.’

Her stamina has increased dramatically, giving him a run-in bed. Now, there is one more reason to become the strongest.

“Are you alright, Mitsuri?”

Not showing any weakness, he turned over and looked at Mitsuri’s naked figure, drenched in sweat elevating up and down with each breath. His eyes automatically just went to her chest, which he played to his fulfilment in the workout.

‘I overdid a bit.’

Her nipples were red and wet because of his excess slurps, and rest of the area was red with visible bite marks.

“Y-Yes. I am alright.”

She replied to her husband, but then noticed his sight on her chest. Blushing hard, she quickly wrapped herself in that blanket. Kotaro chucked witnessing her cute actions. It was kind of stupid, to hide her naked figure after a long workout of sex. After all, there isn’t a part he haven’t seen of her.

Her innocent and stupid actions, didn’t do any help but instead awakened his urge to tease her. Kotaro with a devilish smile stretched his hands and put inside in the blanket and grabbed her chest. And then he squeezed it making Mitsuri squeal in surprise.

“Kyaa!”

“Hahaha!”

“Kotaro-san!”

With the laughter, Mitsuri understood his play to tease her and in revenge she pouted and started to hit him on his chest. Normally, it is a cute act but when your wife has absurd strength, it becomes no longer cute.

“W-Wait! I am sorry, Mitsuri!”

“Hmph! Kotaro-san always teases me.”

“Sorry. It’s just I couldn’t help after seeing you.”

Even though he patted her head, Mitsuri wasn’t going to forgive him easily this time.

“I won’t forgive you this time, Kotaro-san.”

“Really? And here, I bought something for you.”

Mitsuri who was acting like an angry girl suddenly turned her head to look for the gift Kotaro bought her. It was a wooden box wrapped with cloth. She couldn’t see it, but her nose didn’t fail her.

“This is…”

“That’s right. Your favourite – Sakuramochi!”

“B-But…”

She was in dilemma. She can’t refuse Sakuramochi, but she didn’t want to forgive that easily. What to do? And Kotaro noticed it. It is quite amusing to see her trying to control her drool and her urge to eat the sweets.

If not for her adult body, he would have always assumed her as a child.

“I-I am no longer a child. I don’t want…”

While she was trying her hard to reject it, Kotaro bought another box and kept it in front of her.

“How about it?”

“I forgive you, Kotaro-san!”

‘What a wife I have!’

---

Additional Chapters - Patreon.com/cherryblooming

10