Gods words
85 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Location unknown

Time unknown 

******

Mc POV

So is this the after life

It's darker than I thought 

Warmer to 

'Hello' I called out for a answer 

"Hello my child"  a strange yet angelic voice rang in my head but I still looked around for a source of the voice 

"People usely don't chach on this quick, but hello there mortal I'm mykhel a angel of heaven the father has seen your life and the way you died and is sadend about the outcome of your life so he has sent me to this plane in-between heaven and hell to give you a chance to live all of eternity in heaven or rencarnate into any world you please as well as three witshes to go with the deal just know you'll enter heaven at the end in ether choice you pick."

The angel of the father says 

"Either way I still get to go to heaven?"

She questions 

"Yes the father already wants you to have a better life than your past one, so if you don't mind please pick a world you will like to go to and your three witshes"

"Are there any limitation on the witshes"

"Oh yes yes there are no wishing for goodly or devine powers like time and space minipiuation or creating universes, other than that the father says you can go wild"

The angel explains

In return for the information I give him my thanks and start to think of a world I would like to go to in the end I go with One piece 

"The world of my choice is One piece"

"One piece?" The angel repeats

"Yes" I respond " I wish to go to the world of One piece"

"The father has granted you your world choice, now it is time for your wishes"

"My first wish is to have my own custom devil fruit"

"The father has granted your requests"

"My second wish is an impunity to the sea and sea stone"

"The father has granted your requests"

"For my final wish is to be able to summon any weapon I imagine to my hand, as well as picking the material it is made of and giving it effects like a sea stone sword that sets a person ablaze when you cut them with the blade"

Silence falls in the void for what seems to be an eternity but stops when the angle speeks up again and says 

"The father has granted your requests"

"YES!!" I couldn't help but celebrate but the angle then cuts it short when he taps on my shoulder 

"Mam the Father is interested in your custom devil fruit?"

"Well I plan on going with one that allows me to store an infanite amount of idems"

"Wise choice mam, hmm?"

"What is it?" l ask 

"Well you see the Father has decided to give you all three forms of haki in there intermediate stages, unlimited potential, and  the bace strength of boa Hancock"

I stared at him in shock

"Your time hear is up have a nice adventure"


"What can you send me to the One piece world after Gold D Rogers death"

"The father has granted your requests, now it's your time to go till we meet again"

"Yes till we meet again friend"

1