1.06 – Hot stepmother, bothered stepson [R-18]
1.4k 4 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

…Ten minutes earlier…

Izayoi would’ve loved nothing more than to get out of the house tonight, but he knew that he had to check his emails first to see if Nimrod bothered to pay him yet for the last assignment he submitted.

Not the proofreading gig he decided to postpone until tomorrow, but another one.

The one he completed and submitted early this morning.

.

..

"Outrageous!"

No new emails. And no payment notifications!

You can’t be serious?!

They had the entire day to pay me! Is he too busy printing the money first?

This is such a pain.

Probably just as well I didn’t go out tonight.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! This guy is so unfair!”

“Not so loud.” Yukie’s voice sang through the air. Izayoi flinched and turned back to confirm that the door was still closed.

“Sorry Yukie!”

Izayoi hastily typed Nimrod a text asking for a chat. They’d chatted in text format a couple of times before, but it had always been a grueling experience.

Ping!

The text message populated onscreen.

N. What do you want? I’m busy.

Charming.

I. Evening.

N. I don’t have time to chat. What do you want?

Izayoi let out a deep sigh. He had to keep it together if there was any chance of getting paid.

I. Sorry ‘bout that.

I. Just thought I’d pop in to see if you managed to make that payment for the other job yet.

 

He knew the answer of course. Cheapskate. But for this, Izayoi decided to drive on the high road.

N. Have you received a notification yet?

I. No I haven’t.

N. Then I haven’t paid you yet idiot.

I. I see. Can we speed up the process?

N. Why? You in some kind of trouble?

I. No. Of course not.

I. I just really need to use the money.

N. Paying for pussy reeks of desperation.

I. I don’t pay for…that…

 

Izayoi realized he had to be careful what he typed. Given how casually this person was speaking, they must be using some kind of fancy internet trickery to mask their location. Izayoi knew he didn’t have that advantage.

But he secretly wished this conversation was taking place IRL. If it were, he’d punch this Nimrod guy so hard in the ‘other’ area.

N. Nothing to be ashamed off. Lots of guys pay for pussy.

I. Even you?

N. Ha. I don’t need to. I have all the pussy I could ever want.

 

These sorts of people were not uncommon, but they existed. They skirted the law and did whatever they wanted, regardless. Izayoi thought about reporting Nimrod. That would make him a good citizen. They must protect themselves and each other and help these types of people to become better.

But if he reported Nimrod, he’d lose a valuable client.

He weighed the pros and cons before typing…

I. If you say so. Can you just pay me please?

N. Sure. I’ll do the payment tomorrow.

I. What’s wrong with right now?

N. I told you I’m busy.

 

And I’m not?

It soon became clear that no amount of prodding was going to work.

I. Alright. Just please don’t forget.

N. Bye.

 

Izayoi would have felt much better if Nimrod had somehow affirmed that he wouldn’t forget. He secretly doubted that this guy had any real girls interested in him. Not with that kind of personality.

Such a pain.

Izayoi decided to call it a night. He grabbed a fresh boxer from the closet and headed out, but not before catching a glimpse of himself in the mirror hanging on the wall.

He paused and turned back.

Everything seemed normal.

But…

Just now, a moment – no a split second ago – it looked like…

It seemed as though one or both of his eyes, glowed?

A pinkish ember of uncertainty that wasn’t there anymore.

There also wasn’t anything pink on his face now.

There was something else.

A strange, churning feeling in his body.

It was unlike any sensation he had ever experienced before.

Much like the glow, which Izayoi chalked up to fatigue, the feeling evaporated completely

“I need to sleep.”

It was late.

Izayoi made his way to the bathroom. He couldn’t even hear Yukie in the other room obsessing over her sitcoms anymore.

He opened the door and immediately froze in place. The sight before him was one of horror and unfamiliar.

"Yukie…?" Was the only thing he managed to say.

She was naked, and staring back at him.

And he was staring at her, at her naked body.

"…"

Izayoi’s eyes immediately dropped to rest on her breasts. He couldn’t help it. They were unbound and wet and good god were they huge~

There was a little bit of sag, but so what?

He didn’t know any guy who still wouldn’t jump at a chance to bury their face in this beautiful woman’s delicious hooters.

Izayoi tried to think of something else.

Decadence is prohibited. Decadence leads to independence. Independence leads—

"Strange,” Yukie said, innocently curious. “I thought I locked it."

"I’m sorry!” Izayoi panicked and quickly bowed his head. “Yukie! I didn’t know! I thought you were asleep! W-What’re y-you doing in here?" He could feel the thing in his pants becoming excited.

Decadence leads to independence. Independence leads to disorder. Disorder leads to displeasure.

Izayoi found himself chanting in his head, but the more he recited that thing that he was raised to honor and value, the less effect it had compared to the sight standing two feet away.

"I’m taking a shower. But, what are you doing in here…while I’m taking a shower?" It appeared the situation had finally got up with the mature woman. But that still wasn’t enough to get her to cover up her modesty.

"Right. Yes. I mean—I’m sorry!"

Izayoi shut his eyes for good measure.

He couldn’t explain it, but…it was as if something else was whispering in his ear, saying outlandish things like ‘open your eyes’ and ‘don’t worry’. He couldn’t explain it.

And he couldn’t stand this feeling suddenly building up inside him.

"I didn’t realize. I’ll just go."

"Not so fast”, Yukie commanded in a harsh tone. “Turn around."

Izayoi faltered for a couple of seconds and swallowing hard, did as ordered.

He risked opening his eyes, only to discover Yukie sizing him up. Her eyes kept dropping until they were curiously eyeing the tent in his pants.

This is so embarrassing.

"I’m almost finished,” she replied, shifting to a more casual voice. “You can wait there if you want." Her transition to nurturing ‘Mom Mode’ prompted Izayoi to do a double take.

"Wait? What? Are you…sure? I mean, you’re naked."

"I’m aware." Yukie admitted as she continued drying off, seemingly unbothered.

Unbothered or unaware?

"O-Okay then." Izayoi turned away from her again.

"You can look, you know."

What is happening?

Izayoi couldn’t help but do as he was told, expressing shock when he found Yukie still in a state of undress. For a split second, there was something else.

A shot of pink on her face, inside her pupil.

Izayoi rubbed his eyes but it was too late.

There was nothing. He wanted to investigate more, but…Yukie’s breasts were sopping wet, and they looked really yummy.

"…"

"…"

"Aren’t you gonna change?" He asked; still unable to tear his eyes away from those glorious mounds of flesh.

"Momentarily."

Izayoi guarded the front of his pants with both hands.

"I’m really sorry. I promise."

Even now, his eyes kept going back to gawping at Yukie’s exposed tits.

They were really, really big.

"Izayoi?"

"Yes…"

"You’re staring at my breasts."

"No, I’m not!" He tried to avert his gaze without moving the rest of his head.

"It’s no use hiding it. You’ve been staring at them for a while now."

"I’m sorry."

"You don’t have to apologize. They are pretty great, aren’t they?"

"Yeah. They’re really big."

"Thank you. They used to be bigger, you know."

"Seriously? How much bigger?" Izayoi couldn’t imagine Yukie with even larger breasts. She was already so well-endowed.

"Why? Are you perhaps pondering something naughty?" She asked in a childish tone.

"Of course not!" Izayoi couldn’t wrap his brain around how Yukie could be so calm about any of this. Why wasn’t she bothered by him seeing her exposed like this?

In his mind, he remembered the penalty for being part of a situation like this. But, the more he reminded himself how harsh the punishment was, the less it seemed to matter.

"My breasts used to be two cup sizes larger."

"They were?"

"But it was getting too strenuous carrying them around. Not to mention, the heavier the breast, the faster gravity works against it." She smiled, happily.

"That’s true. So, you got some sort of surgery to make them smaller?"

Those were very uncommon, as well as expensive.

But in recent years, to combat the threat of young men growing into delinquents, the government started providing incentives.

"Hm…You could say that." The way Yukie agreed just then, along with that inexplicable grin she added, made Izayoi feel as though he had missed something impressively substantial about her reply.

Her smile as well. He didn’t like it, but didn’t know why.

Yukie suddenly closed the distance between them.

"Tell me: Is this the first time you’ve seen a naked woman’s breasts in real life?"

"What kind of a question is that? I mean, uh, no. It’s not."

"Liar,” she said back mischievously. “You can be honest.” She happily cupped her breasted in her hands. “These are your first pair, right?"

How many years would he get if the Obscenity Institute could see him now?

"I have seen breasts before,” Izayoi answered more insistently.

"On the computer?" That was illegal and she knew it.

"In real life.”

"Na uh. I can tell. It’s written all over your face. Hehe."

“I just, I’ve never seen…"

"Hmmm?"

"I’ve never seen them as big as those."

 "Really?” Yukie stepped back, slightly taken by surprise. Her pose changed, now pushing out her breasts proudly, like she wanted to underline them. “You must’ve been looking in all the wrong places."

"I guess." The full awkwardness of the situation fully enveloped Izayoi, forcing him to look away.

"Yukie, do you mind?"

"Hm."

This was impossible. Every time she spoke, he found himself drawn to ogling her tits. They were so stunning. Yukie moved to the side and finally fetched a towel hanging on the wall. She tied it around her body so that her breasts were mashed up against the fabric.

"Izayoi, is this gonna be a problem?"

"What? Why do you say that?"

"The two of us being here…together? We’re both adults so seeing me like this shouldn’t be a problem, right?"

"Uh, yeah. We’re both adults,” he agreed half-halfheartedly. “You just caught me a little off-guard, that’s all."

The feeling down there was getting worse.

Yet it was being swallowed by a different sensation, one that Izayoi couldn’t even put into words.

"That’s good. We’re simply two, healthy adults, naked in a bathroom together." Yukie genuinely sounded like none of this bothered her in the slightest. It was if she was showing off her body to a small child who wasn’t old enough to understand what they were staring at.

Izayoi noticed her still eyeing the tent that wouldn’t go away. He’d genuinely hoped Yukie’s covered up form would have taken it down by now, if only to spare him the humiliation.

"Exactly. Just me and Yukie, who is standing there with a pair of really big boobs."

"Very big."

"Poor Yukie. She has to carry those big, squishy, heavy things all day." Izayoi’s mind raced. The voice preaching about decency and decadence was so low he couldn’t even hear it anymore.

"You learn to live with it."

"Yeah…I bet. I mean, of course. I just, I didn’t expect them to be so…big that’s all. Soooo…big and wholesome…"

Yukie flashed him a disapproving look.

"I’m sorry."

"Would it help get it out of your system if you touched them?"

"What? I-I can’t do that!" There were all kinds of raunchy images of Yukie that ought not be there rushing through his mind.

"We are both mature adults,” the older woman responded without changing her tone. It sincerely sounded like she had no comprehension of the awkward state of things…or failing that, had no goal of worrying about it or the potential significance. “And I’m sure copping a feel will help get it out of your system."

She’s not wrong.

Izayoi couldn’t recall Yukie ever saying the word ‘copping’. It sounded really nice when she used it.

"Are you sure?" Yukie stuck out her chest in response, her breasts jiggling before settling in her towel top.

"What about Akiza?"

"Now that would be shameful. I’d have no choice but to proclaim you a wild, perverted animal with no inhibitions. I’d have no choice but to call the Obscenity Institute too."

"I see."

"On the other hand,” Yukie also said, putting her hands on her hips. “If you don’t want to, I’ll get dressed and move on."

"I uh…I guess, if it’ll help get it out of my system, then it’s okay."

Yes, it’s a lame excuse but those titties are right in front of me.

"Alright then. Izayoi, you may touch them. It’ll be our little secret, though. So don’t tell Akiza."

"Or father."

"No, you can tell your father."

"What? Are you joking?"

"Not at all.”

Izayoi didn’t understand what was going on one bit.

"Izayoi…"

"Hm?"

"My breasts are almost dry."

"Oh right. Sorry." Izayoi reached out towards Yukie’s left breast. "It’s really big. Bigger than my hand." He could feel Yukie’s eyes on him as he inched towards her chest.

"Aha~ It’s been so long since a young man has fondled my breasts. Hehe~ I feel so naug—"

"Mom? Are you in there?" The voice emanated from outside the door but it cut sharp, freezing Izayoi in place.

Akiza!

Izayoi quickly pulled back and hid his hand behind him. The strange, alien sensation inside him disappeared in an instant.

"Yes Akiza. Is something wrong honey?"

"No. I was simply checking. The house is empty. Where’s Izayoi?"

Yukie gave the young man a knowing smile.

This is bad. If Akiza finds us in here I’ll never live it down. My life will be over. I’ll have to—

"I haven’t seen him,” Yukie replied, her tone calm and relaxed. “Maybe he stepped out for a moment."

"He’s such an idiot. He left the front door open!"

Izayoi mimed back what a lip reader would interpret as ‘I’m sorry’."

"It’s fine Akiza. I’ll have a talk with him later”, Yukie responded, her gazed fixed on Izayoi.

"Heh~ Let’s lock him out and watch him squirm."

"Good idea. Why don’t you get started on it?"

"Okay."

"…"

Yukie waited for Akiza’s foot steps to fade before picking up her night shirt and swapping out her towel, hiding away those ginormous boobs of hers.

"Have a nice shower dear."

What in the world just happened?

This is the first part of my new Light Novel “My Life as an Ero-Magi Sucks! All Roads Lead to Perversion!!”. I will be posting updates periodically on here, as well as on my Patreon and WebNovel.

It has been a huge joy to work on this series and I’ve been careful to balance all the elements that make up great Light Novels: Fun, interesting characters, a nice-enough mystery and of course an excellent premise. 

If you can't wait to find out what happens next, you can grab Volume 1 for just $5.99 from

 

Do you know a Nimrod-type of person IRL?
  • Hell yes! Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Haven't had the pleasure yet. Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Thankfully...no. Votes: 9 42.9%
Total voters: 21
24