1.24 – Hormones are Perverted
433 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Part 2

 

As soon as Akiza reached the end of the hallway, she realized she had no idea where the restroom was, but eventually happened upon it on the floor just below this one. She immediately made a beeline for the mirror by the sink. Izayoi’s flustered face came into view, watching her back with the same level of surprise she felt inside.

This was Izayoi’s body and she was inside it.

Akiza suddenly noticed how much taller she was now. Izayoi’s full hair framed her face now. Her expression was eccentric nevertheless. It took Akiza a moment to remember that her soul was the one animating this face, not her step-brother. She couldn’t recall Izayoi ever looking this erudite before.

Akiza couldn’t say how long she stood there trying to reconcile the image she saw in the mirror with the memory of what she was meant to look like.

She reached down to feel how flat her chest was before being reminded of how toned Izayoi’s muscles were instead. Akiza often wondered what it would be like to a flat muscular chest.

...And now she had one.

But why does it have to be this chest?!

Izayoi's stomach was devoid of any fat which was shocking given how little she saw him leave his room. Perhaps masturbating to porn all day burnt calories than she thought.

…then there was ‘that’.

Akiza’s eyes dropped dramatically to rest on the thing swinging between her legs, tucked safely inside Izayoi’s underwear. As much as it pained her to admit, Izayoi’s member was categorically big, or at least, that’s how it seemed from this vantage point. Even putting that to one side, this ghastly instrument felt so different compared to the warm, wet vagina Akiza was used to.

Her mind abruptly flashed with images of that dream.

She tried to shake the wonderful feeling of thrusting her rock-hard dream cock in and out of that woman’s vagina. A rush of lewd sensations washed over Akiza.

It is a criminal offence to take part in decadent, debauched or licentious acts for reasons other than procreation. These acts may only be performed with the support of a valid marriage certificate, a willing spouse and…

The young woman-turned-man calmed herself by reciting more sections of the law. She frowned and looked down again, seeing the results of her futile attempts to remain a law-abiding citizen.

Izayoi really is nothing but a shameless horndog.

She felt a tug in her pants again; Izayoi’s cock hardening, straining against the clothes.

"Ugh…You’re kidding me.”

God it feels so uncomfortable.

Now there was a noticeable bulge in the front of her pants.

Does Izayoi have a twenty-inch penis or something?

Akiza couldn’t stop herself from wondering how her step-brother got anything done in such a state. She thought of kittens and cute puppies to calm down but it didn’t work.

"I can’t believe I’m doing this." Akiza felt a perverse pull take hold of her, pushing her to unzip her step brother’s pants and allow his penis to flop out. "Ew, this is so gross." It was certainly bigger than she expected.

Akiza risked poking the creature with a finger.

Then another finger.

Finally, she forced herself to take hold of it completely.

Akiza expected it to seem smaller given how big these new hands were, but even holding Izayoi’s member, it still commanded a respectable girth.

The sight of it suddenly made her think of Minori. More specifically, her best friend’s legs spread wide open. Izayoi’s brain quickly bombarded Akiza with images of her pounding his hard, fat member into her innocent warmth. She vividly imagined Akeno’s moans, synching up to the rhythm of her thrusts.

"What the hell?!"

The thought was of doing something like disgusted Akiza.

Did I just imagine having sex with my best friend too?

The member in her hand leaked pre-cum out of the tip.

"Stupid perv!" Akiza forced herself to calm down before fishing Izayoi’s phone out of her pants pocket. "Damnit!"

Lock screen.

"Then again, Izayoi isn’t that clever. He probably picked something easy like a birthday."

Akiza punched in his birth date before the screen unlocked, taking her to the menu. “He is so lame." She quickly dialed her number and waited for someone, but especially Izayoi to pick up.

.

..

"Where the hell is he?! He better not be doing anything weird to my body!” She dialed again, but the phone went to voicemail. "Idiot perv!"Dumbass is probably violating my modesty in my bedroom or something. "This isn’t good. I have to get back to Akeno." Akiza turned to leave when she heard voices approaching. Shit.

Before she could do anything, the door opened…

"What the hell—aaaaaaaaah!"

The bloodcurdling scream belonged to one of the two rude girls from the class. Akiza cursed herself for only remembering now that she’d entered the ladies room instead of the men’s.

"Look, it’s not what it looks like I—"

"Ew! Gross you disgusting pervert!" The platinum blonde quickly covered her eyes while her silver-haired friend simply collected her fury.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!”

Akiza quickly captured Izayoi’s member back in its fabric prison, cursing herself again for letting it swing for the world to see.

"I’m sorry, I didn’t mean…I just—"

Punch!

The right hook came fast, knocking Akiza all the way across the room and into the wall.

"I knew you had issues Third String, but rubbing one out in the girls’ bathroom?! What the hell?!"

"I hope you die!”

“You’re lucky I don’t feel like beating the crap out of you.”

That certainly is a comfort.

Akiza touched her face and marveled at how much it stung with pain. Whoever this silver-haired girl was, she was powerful.

"I say we report this to the school board!” The redhead suggested, much to Akiza’s shock.

"No, please! Don’t do that!"

"Why not?” The aggressive silver-haired asked. “I think the school deserves to know about this degenerate behavior.”

“No! You don’t understand! I’m not—"

"You should leave,” the redhead replied unexpectedly, in a creepily calm manner. Her sudden shift in attitude took Akiza completely by surprise.

"What? Asami?! But you just said—"

"Go! Or do you want to be hauled in by the Obscenity Institute?" Akiza’s body reacted straightaway. She quickly made a break for it, continuing to curse herself and this disgusting lump of flesh for trapping in her soul. But more so than that, for making her have such a preposterous farewell thought: Their tits sure look yummy.

"I need to find Izayoi." Akiza told herself while retrieving the car keys. She clicked the remote, spotting the car in the parking lot beeping to live. “At least I have wheels."

Thankfully this body owns a driver’s license.

She paused, deducing that even though the body might know how to drive, the spirit in control didn’t.

"I don’t have time to debate this. I’ll just drive carefully.”

This is the first part of my new Light Novel “My Life as an Ero-Magi Sucks! All Roads Lead to Perversion!!”. I will be posting updates periodically on here, as well as on my Patreon and WebNovel.

It has been a huge joy to work on this series and I’ve been careful to balance all the elements that make up great Light Novels: Fun, interesting characters, a nice-enough mystery and of course an excellent premise. 

If you can't wait to find out what happens next, you can grab Volume 1 for just $5.99 from

7