1.29 – Matsuda’s First Fondling
303 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Part 6

Akiza is so useless. 

Izayoi’s sensitive skin baked underneath the warm summer heat while the gentle wind tickled his groin, making him quiver. He stared down at his massive tits obstructing the view. Patches of sweat were forming everywhere, making his clothes cling to his skin. 

Having breasts was awful. 

Every step made it that much harder to maintain balance. The drastic shift in gravity caused by having such enormous breasts shaking whenever he put one foot in front of the other was unbearable. 

Since leaving the school, Izayoi had lost count of the number of times he’d been forced to steady his breasts with both hands to keep them from bouncing uncontrollably. 

“Almost there.” 

Matsuda’s house was just around the corner. 

The realization slacked Izayoi’s pace. 

In a perfect world, he’d rather avoid meeting Matsuda in such a state. He could pass himself off as Akiza, sister of Izayoi, to the young man’s uncle and simply ask to use a phone. 

Izayoi pulled his nose up at the stink of sweat floating underneath. He approached the front door, but hesitated to knock. Akiza’s legs were screaming out in pain from the distance he covered on foot. Izayoi carefully weighed up the pros and cons of this plan again. 

Now that he’d finally arrived, the various holes were becoming apparent. 

Going to Matsuda for help was actually a really terrible idea. 

The worst in fact. 

Izayoi cursed himself for even being desperate enough to ask a shameless perverted horndog like Matsuda for assistance. 

“I should leave,” he said out loud.

Just then, the front door swung open, followed up by a friendly voice cooing ‘Hi, can I help you?” 

Guess there’s no chickening out now.

Izayoi waited for Matsuda to get over the shock of seeing ‘Akiza’ standing on his doorstep. 

“Y-Y-You’re h-h-here?” 

Matsuda gaze immediate settled on Izayoi’s sweaty chest. 

This guy. 

“Oh my god, you’re even hotter than I imagined. And trust me, I have a vivid imagination.” 

“You idiot! It’s me—Izayoi!”

“Huh?” He expected confusion to take over Matsuda’s perverted stare but the young man managed to find a balance. 

“I swapped bodies with Akiza.” 

“Is this some kind of joke? Are you making fun of me?” 

“Here!” Izayoi grabbed Matsuda’s hand and placed it on his left breast. The perverted fool was left so dumbfounded that he just allowed the appendage to exist there, barely exploring. 

Izayoi paused to allow the shock to subside before removing the hand. 

“Would the real Akiza let you do that?” 

Matsuda ‘s head shook like a bobble-head, gesturing the man-turned-woman inside. The sense of weirdness only climbed beyond the threshold.

“Izayoi?” Matsuda asked again. 

“Yup. That’s me.” 

“Wait, so that’s really you in there?” 

A bit slow on the uptake. 

“Yes. I’m inside Akiza’s body.” 

The confusion finally seemed to be settling in. Matsuda stole a moment to study Izayoi’s new form, examining every inch of her. “Your face, your voice-- your whole body looks exactly like a girl. This is incredible!” 

“I don’t look like a girl, I look like Akiza, which is a lot worse.”

"You really turned into your sister…? This is amazing!" Matsuda teetered on the edge of broadcasting his excitement.

"Not the word I’d use." 

“I don’t know,” Matsuda replied, smirking. It was enough to make Izayoi take a step back. “I can think of a few positives to switching bodies with one’s sister.” 

“Ew, gross.” 

Matsuda continued sizing up the female body. “I bet you stripped naked as soon as you switched and played with your lady titties, didn’t you?” 

I did but he doesn’t need to know that. 

“No Matsuda! I was more preoccupied with the fact that I had somehow transformed into a woman. Now focus! I need to use your phone.” 

“Why?” 

“I need to call Akiza. We have to figure out a way to change back.” 

“What? But you just got that body! How could you abandon it so quickly! At least let me grope your tits first!” 

“I refuse.” 

“That was too fast a reply!” Izayoi took another step back, covering up her modest, sweaty breasts that Matsuda couldn’t stop hungrily staring at. 

“Give me your phone,” he insisted in an authoritative voice. Matsuda, defeated, sulked his head before moving into the other room. He returned with the phone, handing over the phone with as much delay as humanly possible. “Damnit! The line’s dead.”

“Oh, they sent out a notification. Something up with the cell tower or something. People are working on it.”

“What?! Why didn’t you just say so?” 

“Figured you wouldn’t believe me unless you tried it for yourself.” 

He’s not wrong. 

“Just great.” Izayoi slumped onto the couch, cupping his face in his hands. “This is a disaster.” 

“Cheer up buddy. I’m sure they’ll be done in a couple of hours. In the meantime, you can chill here.” 

“Fine. Whatever.” The smell of sweat became noticeable again, invoking a strong negative feeling in Izayoi’s stomach. “I stink. I’m gonna take a shower.”

Matsuda’s eyes very nearly popped out of his skull. 

“W-W-Why do you wanna do that? Y-Y-You smell heavenly!” 

Dumbass. 

Izayoi looked down, registering the source of Matsuda’s stuttering: His sweaty clothes were practically see-through. 

“Matsuda!” Annoyed, Izayoi left for the guest bathroom, throw off his clammy, smelly clothes.

Yuck. 

He ensured the door was closed all the way. 

“If I catch you peeping, I will murder you!” 

“Gotcha!” Matsuda’s voice sounded suspiciously close by. 

Izayoi let out an exhausted sigh before running the water to a nice low temperature. He stepped inside, appreciating how sensitive Asuka’s skin was. The last thing he wanted to see was his bitchy step-sister’s naked body so he tried his best to keep his eyes closed. The only exception being fetching the soap off the stand and only lightly scrubbing the absolutely stinky areas. 

…curiosity snuck up on him as he turned off the shower.

Izayoi cursed himself for being so weak-willed.  Akiza’s skin felt so soft. He guided her hands and lifted up his (her) ass. He admired how plump it was. Akiza’s breasts were an entirely different matter. Izayoi brushed his hands over them, remembering all the times he’d wanted to touch a girl’s chest. To feel that amazing the soft collection of fat in his hands. He held up Akiza’s breasts, approving of they made small rolling hills of pillowy flesh in-between his fingers. 

The cold, hard truth of whose titties these were snapped Izayoi back to his senses. He hurried out of the shower only to be confronted with the fact that he didn’t have anything to wear. His clothes were practically soaked wet in sweat. 

"Matsuda!" He called out through the door. 

“Yes!?” 

You could always count on Matsuda to be a pervert. He probably spent all this time trying to figure out how to successfully pull off the ‘accidentally walk in on a naked girl’ cliché you see in anime. 

“If you open that door, I will beat you to death.” 

“Understood.” 

“Do you have something for me to wear?” 

“What?” 

“My clothes are sweaty, remember? Can you grab me something of yours?” 

“Uh…” 

Izayoi was convinced Matsuda’s brain had malfunctioned after picturing a girl wearing one of his old t-shirts. 

“Hey, you still there?” 

I am not going out there. 

“Okay! Wait here!” 

“Sure thing!” Moments later two hands snaked through the now ajar door. Izayoi carefully accepted the outfit before slamming the door shut again.

This is the first part of my new Light Novel “My Life as an Ero-Magi Sucks! All Roads Lead to Perversion!!”. I will be posting updates periodically on here, as well as on my Patreon and WebNovel.

It has been a huge joy to work on this series and I’ve been careful to balance all the elements that make up great Light Novels: Fun, interesting characters, a nice-enough mystery and of course an excellent premise. 

If you can't wait to find out what happens next, you can grab Volume 1 for just $5.99 from

Do you think Matsuda is enjoying Izayoi's predictament too much?
  • Yes, definitely Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Watch him closely, he's up to something Votes: 5 41.7%
Total voters: 12
6