1.34 – How did this happen?
283 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Part 1

Akiza heard the front door open. She impatiently tapped her fingers over the table whilst listening to Izayoi approaching. 

“Akiza?” a voice cooed. He found her in the kitchen. Both of them paused, taking a moment to appreciate the fact that they were seeing one another from this angle. 

The proper perspective.

"Uh..." 

Even though this was normality, neither could shake the eccentricity of seeing each other. 

"Hmph." Akiza pulled her nose up at Izayoi, crossing her arms, as well as her face. 

“WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Both of them yelled in unison. "ME?! I SHOULD BE ASKING YOU!" Again, at the same time with the exact same inflection of disapproval. 

“What did you do Izayoi?" 

"I didn’t do anything! You’re the culprit here!" 

“Don’t be ridiculous! Why on Earth would I want to reside in your disgusting body?" 

"Being in yours wasn’t a picnic either, you know.” 

“Well, I didn’t do this, so you must have done it! You probably just wanted to be perverted while wearing the perfect disguise." 

"Perfect? Hardly. If anyone is behind this—it’s you!" 

"What?" 

"You’re trying to get back at me…somehow!" 

"Please. Pay attention, dearest step-brother.” Akiza steeled herself before continuing. "If moving out hasn’t been a clear enough clue yet—I DON’T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU!" 

"Okay, fine. But, something must have caused this. People don’t just slip and fall into each other's bodies." Now that he could think straight, Izayoi couldn’t help but list off the laws he broke whilst in Akiza’s body.

His mind grew grimmer the longer the list got.

"Obviously." 

"…" 

"…" 

"Did anything out of the ordinary happen? Something that might have caused us to switch bodies?" 

"Like what?" Izayoi asked, his own frustration climbing. 

"I don’t know. Anything!" 

"I can’t think of anything." 

"You’re so useless,” Akiza hissed back, folding her arms. 

"Hey! You can talk! Why don’t you come up with some answers, little Miss Perfect." 

"Excuse me?" 

"Don’t play dumb. You chew me out for being a pervert when you happily whipped my penis out so your bestie-for-restie could tittie jerk you off." 

"Ha! That was…" Akiza hesitated, unsure of how to respond. True, that did happen, but it wasn’t as cut and dry as that. 

“What? Did my penis just accidentally fall out of your pants and into Akeno’s grasp or was someone just lending a helping hand job?!" 

"At least I didn’t screw my best friend." Now it was Izayoi’s turn to bite his tongue and take a second to prepare his next reply. Then he remembered… 

"Yes, you did!" 

"Please, that is assisted masturbation at best.”

“It’s still illegal!”

“Don’t you dare bring the law into this! You actually let some guy put a cock inside MY pussy!" 

"Because your body is so slutty!" Izayoi tried his hardest to put the memory of the experience out of his mind. If he never remembered what Matsuda had done, it would be too soon. 

"What?! No, it isn’t!" 

"Really?" 

"Don’t mistake your perverted personality for my body’s perfectly normal libido. I would never get wet for that dumb Matsuda guy." 

"Well it certainly got wet for him today! And even before that happened…which I will add: I did not even want!!!”

"But you still went along with it! And while we’re talking about libido, why the hell does your body have to get hard for every pair of tits?" 

"I don’t know, maybe because it’s being driven by someone who is a total slut!" 

"I’M NOT A SLUT! YOU’RE JUST A USELESS HORNDOG!" 

"TAKE THAT BACK!" 

"NO! YOU TAKE IT BACK!" 

"ENOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!” 

Izayoi and Akiza both almost jumped out of their skins. A moment later, Yukie stepped into the kitchen, looking absolutely livid. Both flashed the other a dirty look which each interpreted as ‘don’t say anything’. Also ‘I hope you rot in hell you disgusting perv’. 

"What are you two arguing about now?" Yukie sounded so alien using that tone of voice. It was so foreign, so far removed from her normally friendly demeanor that simply listening to her sent chills down the sibling’s spines. 

"…" 

"…" 

"What? Now that I’m here, you don’t want to scream at each other some more?” 

“…” 

“…” 

"I thought we moved on from this petty bickering." 

"This isn’t petty!" Izayoi snapped instinctively. 

"Hm?" 

"I mean…" Yukie’s agitation sliced through his frustration. “I mean…” Izayoi fought hard to scavenge some words to use, but his entire vocabulary seemed to disappear. 

"What is it? What’s wrong now?" Yukie wanted to know, impatiently. Eventually she turned to Akiza in hopes of getting any kind of explanation. 

"…" 

The silence hung in the room for what felt like an eternity before Yukie let out a regretful sigh. 

"Fine, you don’t want to behave like adults, let’s be children for a while. Both of you! Your rooms now!" Neither sibling could believe their ears. Was Yukie actually ordering them to go to their rooms like a bunch of grade-school kids. “Well, what are you waiting for?!" 

There was no arguing. Yukie was fuming. If she’d been a dog, she’d be an angry Rottweiler, foaming from the mouth.

Neither sibling wanted to risk upsetting her further and so begrudgingly headed upstairs, but not before hearing Yukie letting out another regretful sigh.

“Don’t think this is over,” Akiza grumble-whispered as they parted company, Izayoi heading to his room and she to hers.

This is the first part of my new Light Novel “My Life as an Ero-Magi Sucks! All Roads Lead to Perversion!!”. I will be posting updates periodically on here, as well as on my Patreon and WebNovel.

It has been a huge joy to work on this series and I’ve been careful to balance all the elements that make up great Light Novels: Fun, interesting characters, a nice-enough mystery and of course an excellent premise. 

If you can't wait to find out what happens next, you can grab Volume 1 for just $5.99 from

5