1.37 – I’m Sorry, We’re What Now?
271 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Part 4

 “I suppose the nearest, familiar terms would be ‘witch’, ‘sorcerer’ or ‘magi’."

"Seriously?” Izayoi spat.

“You expect us to believe that you’re some kind of wizard?”

“More like a magi. An Erocian if you will...”

“That's ridiculous,” Akiza declared.

"As ridiculous or more so than exchanging bodies with Izayoi and sticking his cock in my ass?"

Akiza wanted to shrink down to the size of a pea to cope with the shame that washed over her. "Please continue,” she squeaked out in embarrassment.

"Yes, magic is real. It exists and as Erocians, we draw our power from the desires of others. We strengthen their magic on the lust and perversion of our enemies."

"So it's sex magic?" Akiza whimpered, teetering on the edge.

"Akiza, are you alright?" Izayoi asked, genuinely concerned.

"When the new world came into existence, every record on the matter, as well as our history vanished. Even our memories were affected.”

“I don’t understand. What do you mean by ‘new world’?”

“I mean this new reality, the one we’re living in right now.”

“What about it?”

Minori sat back, drinking in the pair’s confusion. “What if I told you that once upon a time, it was perfectly normal to call breasts ‘boobs’, to hold hands in public, show as much cleavage as you wanted and sex was used not only for procreation, but for fun.”

“I’d say you’re nuts.”

“We’re not quite sure how it happened or who caused it, but fifteen years ago the real world, that is to say the one I lived in, disappeared, replaced by this back-water, overly policed one. The incident ripped nearly all the magic out of existence. Those of us who remained still count our blessings. Billions of lives were uprooted. People were stripped of their happiness. And now they won’t ever be able to pursue them.” Neither sibling responded, both too busy trying to wrap their head around Minori’s explanation. “Including your friend.”

“Who? Akeno? What does she have to do with this?”

Minori ignored the question. “I don’t think I’d be able to bear it, having her life.”

"I don’t believe you,” Akiza hissed back. “You’re lying. All of it—lies!”

“Akiza…”

“No, Izayoi! She’s lying. There is only one world. This one.”

“I don’t expect you to believe about that right away. I only need you to take one thing away from this conversation."

“What’s that?”

Minori leaned in closer, gesturing to them to do the same. "You, me and Izayoi... We’re Erocians."

Both siblings responded with a flat ‘what’.

"You're saying we’re sex wizards too?!"

"Yes, you are."

"But I don't have any magic,” Izayoi reaffirmed. “Maybe you're mistaken."

"I'm not."

"How can you be sure? I mean I could--"

"I've known you're an Erocian for a while now, Izayoi."

"But how..."

"Look at your clothes,” Minori directed. She waited for the pair to study their attire and draw a blank. “Akiza, don’t you think your skirt shows off too much skin? Izayoi, haven’t you noticed how spirited your classmates are about ecchi things?”

Neither of them had a response, but the signs that both were mentally deconstructing the question were there. “Erocians, simply through existing, draw out people’s desires to explore their sexuality. Be more outspoken, either in appearance or their attitude."

Akiza wanted to protest, but then she’d have to come up with an explanation for her behavior these last couple of days.

As well as Akeno’s bold actions.

Or her own lewdness.

And she couldn’t.

"So if we’re Erocians, does that mean we can do sex magic or whatever?”

"Actually, we can't. Not anymore." The answer put out the small ember that had flame inside Izayoi.

"Huh?"

"We used to, but the new world has made mortals out of almost all of us."

"Almost?"

"Wait here…” Minori left them, allowing Izayoi the chance to look back at Akiza, who was clearly still overwhelmed by everything they’d just learned.

"Akiza, are you okay?"

"..."

Izayoi grappled with the new knowledge. Different worlds and magic. But before he could give it any more thought, Minori returned carrying something. It looked like a note book. 

"This is how I've been switching your bodies." The language on the cover was unreadable. The worn and beaten state of the notebook made Izayoi think that it was over a hundred years old at least. The pages inside were a dirty yellow shade while the book’s binding appeared decrepit. 

"We've been calling it the Swap Note."

"Swap Note?"

"It looks like it's about to fall apart."

"I wouldn't worry. This book has been around the block a few times." 

Izayoi took the book to examine, carefully turning the pages. There were hundreds of names scribbled inside in various handwritings and various languages.

Page to page.

Never ending.

"When two people's names are written in this note book, the enchantment activates and well…you know the rest."

"Where'd you get it?" Izayoi said, handing the book to Akiza to study.

"Here and there. Collecting antiques is something of a hobby of ours."

"Ours?"

"Erocians. These days we scavenge the globe in search of artifacts that have been enchanted with ero-energy. We collect them and we, use them." 

Akiza and Izayoi sat in silence, taking turns looking between the person and the thing that had caused them so much trouble. 

"You still haven't told us why though. Why did you mess with Izayoi and me? Is it just because we’re Erocians? Or is it something else?" 

"Amusement mainly."

"Amusement?!" Akiza boomed through the air.

"Don't be mad. Didn't it feel good switching bodies?"

"No!!!! Why the hell would I ever want to switch bodies with my disgusting brother?!" She got up out of her seat, staring Minori down from above.

"I didn't hear you complain when you were crying out how much you wanted to cum inside me."

"That was..." And just like that, Akiza was on put on the defensive again.

"Erocians are more magically inclined than others. We receive more pleasure than normal folks. We experience so, so much more. Beyond boxes and labels. That's what I wanted you to experience. You are the next generation, after all."

"I'm not the anything of anything!"  Akiza snatched the Swap Note off the table. Minori doesn't react at all. 

"How would you like it if I wrote your name in here?"

"Go ahead. My name appears quite a few times actually." Minori leaned back again, as relaxed as her brazen attitude. 

"But..."

"Don't you feel anything, holding that so closely to your chest?" Akiza immediately threw down the note book and backed away. 

"Don't you feel like trying it out for yourself?" Izayoi found Minori’s words hypnotic.

There was something else. That strange, familiar feeling between his legs. That same perverted sensation that had been in charge of him for weeks now. It threatened to take over him once more. Izayoi wondered whether this was a side effect of being so close to the Swap Note. 

"I know how much you enjoyed having sex with me in Izayoi’s body." Akiza’s resolve faltered. 

"You're, you're wro..." It was plain to see on Akiza's flushed face. The feeling was growing stronger in her now too. Without knowing why, Akiza handed Minori the note book.

“I knew could count on you."

"Don't get the wrong idea,” Akiza battled back. “I just need this annoying sex drive of mine to go down. After that, I never want anything to do with you or that note book ever again!" 

"Whatever you say…" Minori opened the note book on the table. She retrieved a pen from inside her cleavage which stunned both siblings momentarily. She flashed them a sly grin before writing something.

This is the first part of my new Light Novel “My Life as an Ero-Magi Sucks! All Roads Lead to Perversion!!”. I will be posting updates periodically on here, as well as on my Patreon and WebNovel.

It has been a huge joy to work on this series and I’ve been careful to balance all the elements that make up great Light Novels: Fun, interesting characters, a nice-enough mystery and of course an excellent premise. 

If you can't wait to find out what happens next, you can grab Volume 1 for just $5.99 from

5