Prologue 1/2
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The universe is dying, the source is closed and now there is no more energy to expand or grow, losing energy to the beings that inhabit it, billions of years pass, and more and more beings begin to perceive something wrong, the vast majority that are incalculable have no way of knowing or understanding, but the mighty who had the means and the strength found out, some through technology while others through Through evolution, genetics and even magic and cultivation, the universe everything was possible, the only difference was that the closer to the edge the more energy there was, when the universe was born and began to expand at energy went straight to the edge to increase its own size and generate more beings, planets and stars, but who knew that one day the source would be closed to this poor universe? then a fight started, it lasted a few million years and the strongest who plundered those who did not survive predicted that they had at most a few thousand years to escape, so they created a special spaceship that was the crystallization of countless civilizations from all different spheres using magic technology and powers different mystics they integrated everything into one big ship for the strongest to flee, they left a blueprint of the ship and all the knowledge they could, hoping that there may be some miracle and there will be there are some beings from your home universe who can do something, but they have already given up, and the greater the strength and knowledge greater the desire for more, so leaving a legacy they fled through the center of the universe, the weakest point currently due to lack of energy since the source was cut.

100,000 years to the death of the universe, year 0.

There were countless different beings, and one of the races is the human, at the moment one of the countless stars that gave life to humans now there was a 'boom' of technology, geniuses were born like mushrooms, they developed at a breakneck speed, from a technology Lv.5 rank 1 (same as the earth) they evolved in just over 500 years to rank 2 Lv.1.

99500 years until the death of the universe, year 500.

Geniuses did not stop being born, and it became more and more outrageous, the ability to understand and intelligence soared to unimaginable heights, they developed technology to roam among the stars, made a dyson sphere into a nearby star and devised long-range transmission methods, then something happened, one of them discovered that there was something, a law, a rule, which kept the universe the way they knew stable, they searched, and soon the result came after another 500 years, it was unbelievable as this represented the end of the world, so they discovered that in approximately 90 thousand years the universe would die, along with it all energy would go away.

99000 years until the death of the universe, year 1000.

A fanatical and desperate pursuit of the humans began, the disputes, petty fights over profits and all kinds of antics ceased, it came only because of a common goal, fear and terror that triggered the most primitive instinct of survival and collectivism all fired their research into three specific directions, ships to go further and faster, collection and storage and more important reduction in consumption, they worked so hard on reducing consumption that it decreased by about 99.9% reduction, but that would only help your civilization, there was no way to apply that to your own universe, so they started the last of the 3 directions, collect, collect all the planets and energy from the stars at the edges of the universe and move everything to the center, strengthen the center and find a way to shrink the universe, that was during 40000 years of civilization and in that time medicine could already stop for people to live for more than a thousand years because they needed researchers as much as possible, but even so time was unavoidable for them, but humans continued and persevered.

59000 years until the death of the universe, year 41000.

Scientists began the work of extracting planets and stars, and finally black holes, they they researched a lot, and outrageous geniuses were still born like rainwater in a storm, they tried and researched like there was no tomorrow, and civilization took off so fast that the progress of other civilizations that took millions of years were done in millennia, technology and civilization arrived in a point that the virtual immersion technology that was the least invested was 100% realistic with data from all over the world. the registered universe, they were at 50% on the way to the core because at the beginning they were only at 30% then 20% in 30 millennia it was fast, apart from that the whole process of collecting, extracting and moving generated ships as big as a galaxy, with consumption so small as to be irrelevant, reduction technology consumption was close to magic, reaching 99.999% reduction, everything that could be compressed was compressed and all possible energy anywhere was collected and sent to the nearest post to the core while they sent millions more similar ships to the entire right side of the universe, the collection reached 70% of all the rim material and it was still going on, so another 40,000 years passed.

19000 years until the death of the universe, year 81000.

The arrived at a point in the universe where there was an outrageous barrier less than 1% away from the center of the universe. universe, this barrier they could not break through at all, they tried everything, so they deviated your attention to return to the collection, which now in all directions have been completed by 90%, the remaining 10% were where humans lived, worked, or were occupied by gigantic spaceships, they began to researching a way to break through the barrier and further compress materials and energy without making it all into one beautiful black hole, that's how 4000 years passed.

15000 years until the death of the universe, year 85000.

They managed!!, well not break the barrier, but compact the materials and energy without creating black holes, and they developed the most important technology, one that manipulated space, with that they created a unique mothership, a special mothership, she was not gigantic light years in size, but small, she had only 1 million km long, with the inner space of 1 billion light years, that was amazing, and it was also what they needed most, they didn't work very hard at the start of the mother ship but it continued to developing the dark technology they managed to achieve, they 'drained the space' from the universe while sent this 'drained space' to the mother ship, and in it they 'compressed' the space making it more solid, this made bending difficult and increased energy consumption by 0.00001% but it was not much, as they discovered that 'compressed' space was more stable and didn't 'die' anymore, so they came up with a sensational idea, with only 5 thousand years of advancement and monstrous geniuses that were about 30 years old with ability equal to the of geniuses that were 300 or 400 years old being born all the time they developed a new black technology, the crystallization of the summit, something that countless civilizations of billions to trillions of years did not achieve, they conquered, they created a special ring that was infused with all the compacted space that was in the mothership, there was 95% the size of the universe that was compressed to a size of 9.5% a total of 10x, that was amazing, a ring with artificial intelligence and a little universe in it, so the humans took it all the resources and the rest of the personnel into the ring while a small research team of 1 million researchers stayed, instead of 'collecting' the last 5% of the universe they broke the barrier and took the knowledge that had been dropped into the core, with it came a little chaos, fear and despair, but when they looked at the record of the human race going to a point they didn't think and didn't achieved using only raw technology they plucked up courage and created sensational research methods, it took researchers 5 years to develop a gene without aging, 5 years to create methods of physical, spiritual and mental improvement only with raw technology and genetics going to the same level as the beings that fled, so they figured that with just over 9,000 years left was enough for them either save the universe or run away, with that came the shrinking of the core of the universe from 5% to 0.0005% o just big enough for a small solar system, with space so solid it has grown from 9,000 years of life of the universe for 50 thousand years, with more time they researched means to open the source, they tried to every possible way, with trillions of humans in the ring and millions of the best geniuses in a small ship only 200 meters long and 75 meters wide, with 1 million times the internal space they had space, manpower and time they thought it would be possible for them to get, so they tried everything, black technology evolved to countless different points and branches but none of them gave the solution to solve the problem of the universe's death, so they tried to 'escape' when there were 10,000 years left until death of the universe, but they found that they could no longer leave the universe because the compacted space was too firm resistant, they couldn't get out, and so they tried to expand, but when they tried discovered that the universe lost a thousand years of life and energy but could not get out, with that in their In final desperation they tried to open the source, so 8000 years passed.

1000 years until the death of the universe, year 140000.

At the end of the year 139999 at the lowest point and in the greatest desperation they achieved, reached the goal they freed them from their despair, but that was only for a few hours, until a catastrophe came, the universe who felt the source was unreliable took 'authority' from the dark tech ring that had attained the apex of all available knowledge in the universe since its creation was obtained by vague consciousness of the universe, he 'entered' the ring and became the ring itself, with it the black technology of 99.999999999% consumption reduction came to the authority of the universe, and he now knew how to break the source to acquire more energy, technology and knowledge became his instinct and with that he decided that he would survive at all costs. whatever the cost, and to that end he slaughtered almost all humans, absorbed all matter and energy, and compacted all the space available for only the size of a galaxy, leaving only some of the most ingenious offspring of the humans he brought them back to the stone age, he did this to preserve more energy and because he knew that only those 'humble' humans saved him, he had already seen how humans were without such a goal strong as survival, so to prevent a dark tech war he did it without any warning or mercy, just to be able to survive, but still out of respect for them saving him left his offspring there, thinking that everything was going 'from the wind in stern'.

Irrelevant Year - The Journey of the Universe.

With energy received from the source for trillions of years it has not expanded more, but now he tried to go to the source, he followed several paths to it, until one day a power majestic came from an unknowable being and pushed the 'humble' greedy universe out, with that he was 'banned' from the source to a 'high level universe', the universe that didn't have much intelligence despite having all black technology as instinct went into despair, he saw that he was only a few hundred million years old and that was comparable to when he was born, but now that he found a way to survive he didn't want to just live until death again, with that your survival instinct that was affected by knowledge and humans' technology skyrocketed more than ever in this 'high-level universe' he was trapped, without the access to the power of the source could not move and was afraid of higher beings, he was found by several beings but always camouflaged and avoided them, ended up wandering for decillions of years on all hands without being noticed, he tried to develop the humans within himself again but it seemed that without something in common they would not go forward, with a last desperate attempt he restarted the humans again, using the genes from the time when survival instinct and collectivism were at their peak, and it was the time that was born the best geniuses, but this did not bring the results he wanted, helpless from countless attempts failures he decided to push the human seeds into this high-level 'universe' into a small system solar he had created within himself, he realized that the 'level of life' of this universe was outrageous, and he was lower than humans, as humans could survive eternally with the genes, which they modified, but he had no genes, at that point he had only 1 million years to live left, using all the matter and energy available he shrunk space to just 1 million km³ increasing his health by 1000x, but that would only postpone the inevitable, so with 80% of the remaining energy he created what humans called the 'system' and was activated by countless beings, it collected a lot of energy, but all the times he got close to his goal he was 'banned' back, on his 'travels' for countless 'high/medium level universes' he integrated all the knowledge into the technology knowledge library black, but he never reached his goal, and today one of the banishments that would change his life he tried a new medium, in a universe similar to his, there were humans who didn't develop or discover that he were dying, he thought he would 'fall into the void of oblivion' again where he would have to look for another entrance to the source until in his collapse he was pushed by a power, this power was special for he did not have the 'majesty' as the other times he was banished, nor any sign, of any power but his survival instinct whistled as if he had been caught by a 'God' while he was a deadly ant as humans said, after being pushed he saw a soul, of a human like so many others, it didn't seem like anything special, but the closer to that soul, the more he 'felt' that power, until the ring was 'blended' into the soul, in the midst of merging he fell into endless despair, until he discovered that he could still live, but from now on he would be an 'interface', and his intelligence and instinct would not could no longer act, just watch, when he was thinking that he could be destroyed if the soul of the human being destroyed he immediately lost his emotions, even despair was no longer seen, now his fate was in the hands of a human soul, the same humans who saved him, the same humans he killed and the same humans he tried to develop and failed.

0