CHAPTER 5: IMPACT FORCÉ
122 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I just want to finish him off, it doesn't seem easy, but I won't let Krypto die here after what he has done for me, I stand up and run straight towards him full of anger, I HAVE TO GET TO KRIPTO AND TAKE HIM TO A CENTER WHERE HE WILL BE CHECKED, I don't know what they can do with a dog that flies, but I know that at least something can help, that is the only thought that floods my head, that is the only thing that drives me to keep going forward towards that big beast.

My fists clench and my arm is as if moving on its own impulse, I jump with my arm gathering momentum to deliver a direct blow to the beast, I want to kill it or at least get it out of the way.

"DIE YOU FUCKING BEAST!"

My fist hit its head causing the beast to stop dead in its tracks and propel itself backward, I know I didn't kill her, it is still moving and trying to stand up, my body is on fire with anger, I don't know how or why I am able to do all this, but there is still no point in thinking about it, I have to get out of here.

The kid fast took Krypto in his arms and carried him and the other body into the elevator, apparently Krypto is still breathing, I can still see him relatively far away, and his heartbeat is weak, but he is still breathing, his breathing is constant, that calms me down a little. I manage to get to them and the boy doesn't stop looking at me surprised at what just happened.

"Wow man, you have incredible strength despite your body, a moment ago I thought you couldn't even run."

I didn't answer anything, I just check krypto if he had any fractures in his body, incredibly his body seems intact, I will try to start the elevator, but the fast guy stops my hand on the way.

"Sorry kid, we can't leave yet, we are still missing my friends, they are on their way just give me a moment I have to help them open the way so they can make it."

I hadn't noticed but some monsters and deformed were running straight towards us, I can't leave krypto without more, besides this kid helped me bring him to the elevator.

"Hang in there a little longer Krypto, we'll get out of this."

I stand up again, I look at my hands, I feel stronger, and the anger is down, but I still feel my body hot, I still don't control this body well, but I won't let them hurt Krypton anymore, I will protect him as he did me.

The fast guy and I put ourselves on guard ready to protect Krypto and the man, we jump into the fight and I try to keep the distance shooting at him and those who are closer I hit them with my fists, the power of my fists is much lower than before, and it is more so with the deformed, it is as if they were more resistant, even so, my strength is nothing normal compared to that of an average human being.

The fast guy takes care of the monsters, while I fight with the deformed ones. Although from time to time some of them changed targets, one of the medium monsters lunged towards one of the deformed ones I was about to shoot, its large claws opened the deformed's stomach causing its organs to come out and fall to the ground.

His eyes turned towards me, they have intense red eyes, I put myself on guard ready to spend the last bullets of the magazine on that creature, his gaze instantly changed direction and his next victim rushed at full speed in the direction of the other defects.

They are ferocious creatures, the first time I saw them during the attack was when I was with Krypto sneaking around, I saw how they disemboweled and killed many armed soldiers, I still can't let my guard down, even though...

Shit, it's hard to fight like this when you've never fought anyone in your life, and more with this amount of enemies, they're cornering me, some have more strength than others, while others are faster, I can't identify at first sight which one is which, but from the hits I've received I can deduce that.

"¡watch out boy to your right!."

Shit at what moment one of them got behind me, a growl didn't take long to sound at the back of the deformed who had positioned himself on my back, his neck was bitten off by Krypton. Apparently, he doesn't give up either, he continues to protect me despite his condition.

Krypto joins us and the fight becomes a little more even, although there are still too many of them, how long will it take the fast guy's friends? This place won't take long to collapse either, I just heard a big explosion in the position where the giant beast was, and we can hear some lighter and more agile footsteps, it doesn't seem to be one of the enemies we are fighting, it must be one of his friends...

_______________________________________________________________________________________

P.O.V ROBIN

"Aqualad report on your situation."

"I'm on my way, I managed to take down some, of the genomorphs and some of the clones are fighting with the remaining genomorphs."

"Chicho flash, I see you, try to make more way for Aqualad and if you can get him here as fast as possible, I'll cover the along with this guy the elevator."

"As you send wonder boy, the kid flash is on the move."

wally's gestures go along with his personality, sometimes they look like he's imitating a tv cartoon, although sometimes it's not the time, I guess it's a nice touch that his heroic acts give him.

the enemies are diminishing, we only have to eliminate those who interrupt the elevator and we will be all outside delivering information and being recognized as the new wonder team, so Bruce can see that I don't need him and that I'm not just a kid or an assistant.

That's why Wally and Kaldur gave me the leadership in this secret mission, although at first Kaldur didn't want to come, I guess that part of his motivation to accept was that with this everyone will see us differently, the impulse he needed to be able to join the mission.

That guy who only wears a pair of pants has no combat experience, but he manages to keep it at bay with his strength.

"Wonder boy, we're coming, get the elevator ready."

As always wally's speed is effective, there is no doubt about that, the doors were closing when kaldur appears in wally's arms, as in a typical newlywed scene, although it was funny to me, the timing is not right.

The elevator failed on the way due to a strong jolt, I check the cameras that still work from the elevator system, and in one of the cameras, I can see that more of the G-Trolls appeared along with a kind of humanoid genomorph with large bodies on his head.

Apparently, it leads the G-Trolls, they are going to fight against a large number of defective clones, the camera image is lost due to another big jolt, and the system still does not respond to this step the elevator is going to fall.

"We need to exit through the top and open one of the hatches, this elevator is going to drop to the top floor, quick!"

We all climb to the top of the elevator and with a birdarang, I exploded up to the -15th-floor, entrance allowing us to make our escape before our foothold falls to the bottom.

When we got out to the floor, we started running down the hallway, and the new guy started to show us the way, apparently, he knew the way out, and no one doubted him because we were still being chased by some genomorphs.

 

Author's note: if you want to keep reading, don't forget to subscribe to my in  patreon.com/LightShadeQ

9