Senyamiku
27 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

May be an image of 1 person and standing

Disclaimer: Photos used in this story belongs to their rightful owner. This is a work of fanfiction. Names(Aside from Senyamiku), characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Senyamiku is a very popular cosplayer from China. With her stunning appearance, attractive cosplays and beautiful looks, she had won the hearts of millions of fans worldwide. But there was one person who had captured her heart . A non-celebrity man from the Philippines. Their relationship was not disclosed to the public, as she wanted to keep her personal life separate from her profession.

They met in China. He was a seafarer and was visiting cafes in China when she met Senyamiku. It was already late night. Senyamiku was cold while waiting for her ride. He noticed her rubbing her hands to keep her warm. Without hesitation, he gave the newly bought mittens and one hand warmer to her. Senyamiku was surprised about it. She accepted it. He thought it'll be fine since he will be boarding a bus. There must be a heater in the bus he thought. Coincidentally, Senyamiku and Shaun boarded the same bus. Senyamiku seated in the front part of the bus while he seats in the back. Senyamiku saw the man freezing and trying not to show it to her. She was touched and her heart was immediately captured by him.

Senyamiku approached him and seated beside him.

"You're cold. Here, hold my hand."

His heart was beating so fast. After a few minutes of mind deliberation, he finally asked Senyamiku if they could exchange contacts. She agreed. Before she left the bus, she took a selfie of both of them and she gave him a sudden kiss on the cheeks.

"Thank you Mr. Mittens." She said as she wave and smile while the bus was leaving.

Senyamiku and Shaun  chatted for months before they became a couple. They both continued their work, Senyamiku works as a cosplayer while Shaun works as a seafarer.

Senyamiku and Shaun had been in a long-distance relationship for several years now. But their love and loyalty for each other had only grown stronger with time. They would often video chat each other and share their day, feelings and dreams. Their love was pure and beautiful.

Shaun visits Senyamiku everytime he got a portcall in China and even go on a vacation just to be with her. She would be getting a day off whenever Shaun is in China. She even cancels or ditches work when he's here.

After years of secret relationship, something beautiful happened. Senyamiku got pregnant with twins. When she shared this news with her boyfriend Shaun, he was over the moon with joy. He promised to support her and be there for her always. He booked the nearest flight just to be with her. When he arrived in her house, he was freezing again. He was wearing shorts, t-shirt and flipflops he didn't even eat before leaving Philippines.

"You're freezing again Mr.Mittens." Senyamiku was smiling but also gets teared eye.

Senyamiku felt blessed to have him by her side. They both decided to keep the pregnancy a secret, as they didn't want the media to invade their privacy. They continued to love each other more with each passing day. Shaun left China for a brief moment to prepare Senyamiku's birth.

As the due date approached, Senyamiku's boyfriend traveled back to China to be with her. Senyamiku was nervous and excited at the same time. She was about to become a mother, and she knew that it was going to be a life-changing experience.

Finally, the day arrived, and she gave birth to two beautiful twins - a boy and a girl. Senyamiku and her boyfriend were over the moon with joy. They had created a beautiful family, and nothing else mattered.

They finally decided to share the news with their fans and the media, and they were overwhelmed with the response. Their fans showered them with love and blessings. They had become a symbol of true love and commitment.

Senyamiku thought that the surprise was over. Shaun said one thing...

"Will you be my Mrs. Mittens? Will you marry me?" Shaun proposed to her.

Senyamiku was crying. You could say tears of joy.

"I do. I will marry you. I'll be your Mrs. Mittens."

From that day on, Senyamiku and her boyfriend continued to love each other more than ever. They had created a beautiful family, and nothing else mattered. They lived happily ever after.

The End... 

 

 

 

?

1