Yeji of Itzy
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

ITZY Yeji Workout Routine 2021: Here's How to Get Your Body in Shape like  the 'NOT SHY' Songstress | KpopStarz

Disclaimer: Photo belongs to their rightful owner. This is a work of fanfiction. Names(Aside from Yeji and Chaeryeong), characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. The events happened here is purely fictional.

Yeji is popular for being the  rapper and dancer of Itzy, one of the most popular girl bands in South Korea with fans all over the world. Despite her fame  and success, Yeji had always been sickly since she was a kid. Her parents would always worry that her busy schedule as an idol would take a toll on her health. Thankfully, Yeji had someone who always had her back, her childhood friend Richard.

Richard might have been labelled as a delinquent by school and society, but he was a loyal and protective friend to Yeji. Even Richard is being hostile towards Yeji, she knows the real Richard.

Growing up, they would always hang out together and Richard's carefree nature would always balance oout Yeji's perfectionism. Richard had always admired Yeji from afar, but he never revealed his true feelings to her, thinking it would only complicate things. He only want to support her career and dreams.

One day, as Yeji was performing on stage, she suddenly felt unwell and dizzy and later on she collapsed mid-performance. Richard, who was in the audience, rushed to her side and carried her to the hospital.

"Ya! Ya! Wake up! (She's pale and her heartbeat is unnoticeable." Richard carried her towards the van with the manager they went to the hospital immediately.

Yeji was diagnosed with a heart condition and was instructed by the doctors to take a hiatus from her career to focus on her health. This was a devastating blow for Yeji, as her music was her everything.

Yeji was crying and the doctors are trying to stop her from crying since it's bad for her heart.

Richard saw how she cried and broken Yeji was and knew that he had to do something to cheer her up. He started visiting Yeji regularly and would always bring her flowers and her favourite Korean snacks. His actions spoke louder than words and Yeji slowly started to see Richard in a different light. She began to realise the depth of his kindness and how much he meant to her.

As Yeji spent more time with Richard at the hospital, they grew closer and started to develop feelings for each other. Richard would always be there to cheer up Yeji and became her support system through her health struggles. He saw her for who she truly was and loved her fiercely, flaws and all. Yeji falls in love with him.

Yeji still cries everytime she's alone. She misses her singing career. Richard couldn't do anything about it.

"Dear God... please let me help Yeji...Richard mumbled.

 

A fine afternoon, Yeji was expecting for Richard to arrive but instead her mom and doctor arrived.

"You're getting a  heart transplant." The doctor announced .

"I can return to my singing career?"

"With theraphy, I believe you can."

Yeji was so happy.

"Ma, where's Richard? I want to tell him about this news." Yeji was so happy.

"(...) You should take the surgery first before telling him. He'll be much happier that way." And her mom went with the doctor to prepare for surgery.

Yeji agreed.

Yeji's surgery was successful but there's no Richard that arrived.

"That b*stard, where is he. I'm so excited to tell him about my new heart but he's nowhere to be found."

Yeji's bandmates arrived at the hospital and  visit her.

"How are you Yeji? Chaeryeong asked.

"I'm fine and I can now return to singing after therapy. By the way, manager where's Richard?"

No one knew how to answer that question. Everyone immediately knew that Yeji did not know what happened.

"H-hey it's time for our rehearsal, Let's go guys." The manager akwardly said.

They left Yeji's room without knowing that the manager left her tablet on Yeji's bed...... unlocked.

"Oh! manager left her tablet."

*pop-up* 

Mom texted manager?

<Don't tell Yeji about Richard. She'll be devastated if she realized that the heart she has is the heart of deceased Richard.>

"What is mom saying? What heart?" Yeji's mind went blank.

*Yeji called her mom*

"Mom, what do you mean about my heart is Richard's? Where's Richard!" Yeji was stuttering the whole time and doesn't know what to do.

"Richard... died the day you received a heart transplant. It's his heart. Since he knew about your condition... He registered himself as an organ donor. That's the reason why he is being a deliquent so you could  receive his organs if something happened to him. On the way to the hospital, his motorbike was hit by an incoming car... he was brain dead but mysteriously his heart was uninjured. That's how you get his heart. I'm sorry dear for not telling you... I just couldn't say it." 

Yeji did not hear the other words her mom said, but she finally knew that her heart was Richard's heart. She cried and cried that day until she fell asleep.

"Yeji... Ya.."

"Richard?" Yeji saw him in front of her

"Don't cry for too long. I'm happy that you have my heart. And besides, now you have my heart. You know I love you. Take care Yeji. Smile for me and do the things that'll make you happy. That will also make me happy."

Yeji woke up with a teary eyes. She later visited Richard's grave and say thanks.

Eventually, Yeji recovered and was able to return to her music career. However, this time she had someone special inside her heart. Yeji received multiple awards years later and she did not forget to visit Richard once in a while. Even if he's gone, Yeji has his heart... Forever.

"Thank you for being my constant companion, my biggest supporter, and my soulmate. I will always treasure our memories.

The End.

 

 

0