Chapter 1
161 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Heat, a warm and comforting feeling flowed over my body compelling me to fall deeper and deeper into my dreams. A whisper slowly grew louder and louder becoming a screaming noise I couldn't ignore as I slowly woke up for my sleep. My eyes were filled with a horrific scene, flames covered the room with huge holes scattered across the walls , quickly rising up my left hand began to throb with pain.

A flaming arrow had pieced through my hand and managed to set my right arm on fire

I let out a scream of agony and shock, my mind struggling to comprehend what was happening. Panic set in as I tried to put out the flames with my other hand, but it only made the fire spread more. I could feel the heat intensifying, making it hard to breathe.

In a moment of clarity, I realised that I needed to get out of there, and fast. I stumbled out of bed, my vision blurred by smoke and flames. As I made my way towards the door, I could feel the heat burning my skin, making me feel like I was melting.

With a surge of adrenaline, I pushed through the door and into the hallway, my mind racing with thoughts of escape. The fire had already spread to other rooms, and the whole building was now engulfed in flames. I could hear people screaming and running in panic, but I couldn't see anyone through the thick smoke.

As I stumbled down the stairs, my hand still throbbing with pain, I could feel my strength beginning to give out. But I knew that I had to keep moving, or I would be consumed by the flames. With every step, I felt like I was getting closer and closer to safety, but the fire seemed to be everywhere, blocking my path at every turn.

Finally, I burst through the front door and into the cool night air, collapsing onto the pavement in exhaustion. I lay there for what seemed like an eternity, my body shaking with adrenaline and fear. Slowly managing to focus on my surroundings I realised that my house wasn't the only one which had gone ablaze.

BOOOM! 

a shock wave emanated from the centre of down shaking the ground, holes in the ground opened up. The horses frightened by the noises kicked off the riders from their backs.

 I couldn't believe what I was seeing , warriors ran up and down the streets. It was like something out of a nightmare. The warriors were dressed in strange armour and carrying weapons I had never seen before. They seemed to be attacking everyone in sight, without mercy or reason.

As I watched in horror, another explosion rocked the city, sending debris flying through the air. I could feel the heat and pressure from the blast, even from where I lay on the ground. It was like the world was coming to an end.

But then, something strange happened. The warriors began to fall, one by one, as if they were being taken out by some invisible force. I couldn't see what was happening, but I could hear the sound of metal clashing and the screams of the attackers. It was like some kind of divine intervention.

as the warriors began to panic more and more they started to run towards me but they dropped to the ground before they could reach me, slowly losing my focus. I slowly slipped back into a slumber but I managed to catch a glimpse of a woman , tall with 2 large swords in her hands. She glanced in my direction and leaped into the air towards the direction of the explosion.

Should I continue my old series ?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
8