Chapter 1
106 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Are you... Mister... Hole?" A timid voice asked.

Abiss cracked an eye open to glance at the short, slender girl nervously fidgeting by his table. Her milky white eyes gazed a little off to the side of his face. "Yep." Abiss yawned, taking his feet off the bar table and leaning my elbows on air instead, staring at her intently, "How can I help you, little lady?"

The girl stiffened and pulled her light blue scarf up over her nose and turned her head to the side, her long white hair a curtain hiding her face. "I... I'm looking for a bodyguard."

Uninterested, Abiss tilted back in my chair and put his feet back on the table, "look elsewhere. Now get out of here. This ain't the place for you."

Then Abiss heard the telltale sound of a large sack of money hitting the table. The bar fell silent. Abiss put his feet back on the floor and picked up the money sack, peeking into it. "There's more where that came from."

Abiss sighed, everyone in the bar had their eyes on the pair and their hands on their weapons. Is she an idiot? "Wow you really need a bodyguard, don't you?"

She sat down across from him. "Yep."

7