80. Another Quiet Night At Home, Part 7 (R-18)
1.1k 4 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hanging suspended from a ceiling beam in a spider silk sex swing, embraced by two satisfied lovers, rigid cocks buried in their pussy and ass-pussy, is a great way to watch a show. The fat purple phallus plugging my rear feels weird after the fucking is done, but it’s weird in a fun way. I keep adjusting my legs and clenching my buttocks to experience more odd sensations from this backdoor intruder.

At any rate, I’m in no rush to extract myself from post-coital cuddling with the scenes before me for entertainment.

It seems like Dura recovered from her aphrodisiac-induced climax before Suka regained enough wherewithal to escape the vine bindings because she has the Cinderwolf girl pinned. Dura’s eyes are content as she watches the helpless canine from her rival clan squirm beneath her oral ministrations.

My canine lover can’t catch a break tonight… The Ogress has her ass-over-teakettle in the air, her wrists bound together in one hand, the other palm roughly groping her athletic figure and modest breasts. Dura’s biceps bulge as she struggles and writhes. The Goblinoid amazon’s huge tongue plunders her pretty pussy, and she can’t even deny she’s enjoying it because her tail is wagging all over the place.

“Ngh, nnngh!” Suka grunts and her face cutely scrunches with every burst of pleasure her ex-enemy delivers. It won’t be long before the sounds she’s making escalate to something louder.

Glad they’re getting along.

Turning my head, I see Gabby going to town on her helpless ‘victims.’ The Goblin girl has Megan in her long-nailed clutches, hands on bare waist, turning rodent pussy inside-out with her Twisted rod. She’s taller than her partner by several inches despite her short stature, and plenty strong for her size, allowing her to lift the mouse girl in the air by the hips.

Megan arches her spine and throws her head back in rapture to have her moans and lips captured by her dear Harpy wife.

Gale crouches over the mouse girl, eagerly watching the knots and whorls of wooden cock disappear into her beloved’s sheath while a vine tendril plows her cunt with another of Gabby’s twisty disconnected dicks. She flaps her wings and rams her rear against the vines in time with each thrust.

My Goblin wife’s third sensory-connected dildo is plowing Olindia’s pussy. The Jellyfish Slime girl’s mouth is an ‘o’ of pleasure as she grabs her own tits during the fucking. Her pink tentacles search for open holes, finding bird, mouse, and Goblin butts.

Flou’s Fuzzy Slime body is riding Lucinia’s cloaca and mouth while the Siren sings and her double D-cup breasts sway hypnotizingly. I see a phallus-shaped chunk of Flou punch into the bird girl’s avian butt and oral-pussy over and over until I notice a pattern. Looking closer, I notice a Slime layer like a condom over Gabby’s cocks in Megan and Gale. I realize that Flou is mirroring Gabby’s shape and technique against Lucinia.

Judging by the Siren’s ahegao expression, there’s nothing to complain about.

“Hooowwwnnn!!!” Suka wolf-howls in ecstasy as Dura brings her to thigh-twitching, leg-quivering completion.

Megan and Gale croon into each other’s mouths as Gabby stuffs them full of applesauce-flavored cum.

“Nnngh, yes!” Olindia huffs and grunts as she’s filled as well.

“Oh, fuck-fuck, fuuuck!!!” Flou screams as she receives Gabby’s finishing thrusts and delivers them to Siren orifices, overwhelming herself with ecstatic erotic sensations.

As my harem savors their latest climax, Dura sets Suka gently on the floor and finds me with her eyes. The Ogress strides over and grabs my torso in one hand while taking Spindle in the other. “Mmm, fuck ‘em bunny next.”

Before she can pull me and the Webling apart to reach the Playmate Bunny sandwiched between us, I decide to catch her attention, “Dura, I think it’s time for you to finally fulfill your promise.”

That gives her pause. “Alex a’ready try ‘pregnate Dura. No good?”

“I’ve got a plan that’s guaranteed to work. Ahem, Gabby! I discovered the name of Cottontail’s evolution~”

My Goblin wife pulls out of Megan and retrieves her dildo-dicks from Gale and Olindia as she rushes over to me. Megan and Gale resume making out while tribbing until the Pink Slime obliges to fill the voids in their pussies.

“Al-righty,” Dura reluctantly assents, letting Spindle scurry off with Cottontail’s prick still buried in her spinder-cunt as she retreats to a private corner to continue fucking the cute prey bunny.

“Tell me everything,” Gabby demands as she adjusts her spectacles, her Twisted dicks dripping with post-climactic cum and pussy juices.

“Cottontail is now a Playmate Bunny. She grew B-cup breasts, her proportions became more feminine, her penis length slightly increased, she gained a sexy Summoned outfit, and her butthole is now self-cleaning and self-lubricating.”

“Fascinating…” Gabby trails off as her gaze drifts toward the tantalizing bunny girl. “A few more impregnations, and I might rank up to tier-three.”

“I thought tier-three required, like, dozens of offspring? And, with ‘impregnations,’ wouldn’t you become… a ‘Patron?’”

Gabby must see the worry on my face because she reassures me, “Don’t worry, I won’t switch sexes if I father too many children; I know how to force my evolution to Matron. It would be a nice boost to my physical attributes. As for evolution requirements, you know they aren’t so cut-and-dried from reading the Book of Monsters.”

“The words are all up here,” I tap my noggin, “But the implications are sometimes difficult to grasp. I remember some complicated charts and tables…”

My Goblin wife nods. “The Matron evolution ordinarily requires birthing something like thirty children. However, each third-tier monster encounter lowers that bar by a certain percentage. Even second-tier encounters help a bit, as certain requirements can be substituted for easier tasks at a painfully inefficient exchange rate. It remains a point of contention whether a third-tier encounter is worth three, five, or ten second-tier encounters, or if it varies by monster type. It’s supposedly possible to rank up with no monster encounters.

“From what you reported, Peter was attempting to qualify for his fourth-tier rank up by substituting offspring for high-tier encounters. As an aside, the Bunny Matron and Patron evolutions famously require many times more offspring than other monster type equivalents, so it’s no wonder he hasn’t hit the benchmark yet.”

“So, you think you’re close?”

“I believe I could evolve into a Matron at this point with ten total impregnations, another third-tier encounter, or a few handfuls of second-tier monsters. We fought a lot of Orcs, Hobs, and Treefolk the other day. It adds up.

“Returning to your earlier concern, though, I recall several cases documented in the literature showing it’s not possible to evolve into a Patron while pregnant. That’s my ‘ace in the hole,’ as ancient humans would say.”

I chuckle at a funny thought. “We may have to name our first kid, ‘Ace.’”

She gives me a raised eyebrow. “Goblins usually wait to name their brood until the children display traits.”

“It’s kinda the same in my Hometown with Goblins and Orcs. Actually, speaking of kids, I called you over because I wanted to see if Dura is willing to bear our child.”

That gets both the Goblin girl’s attention and the Ogress’ interest. The broodsisters meet each other’s gaze, look away in embarrassment, then lock eyes again.

“Dura, we promised to share everything—food, cocks, and pussy, but this is a bit much. You w-wouldn’t want to share your womb and c-carry a Goblin’s spawn… would you?” The proud Apprentice is acting surprisingly shy. “My dicks only make Mandragoras, though.”

“Gabby… Dura is…” the Ogress’ face flushes, “Dura like Gabby. Dura like Alex. Have’n fun in hut. Dura promise Alex. Dura promise Gabby. Dura… Dura not too stubb’rn take Goblin brood. No need Ogre spawn; no need Bruke baby! Dura want Gabby baby in belly! Dura care for Alex’ brood! Dura proud birth Alex and Gabby spawn. Raise baby strong no matt’r Man’gora or Gobbo!”

“D-Dura, you big lug, come here,” Gabby sniffles as the Ogress’ speech brings her to tears.

The broodsisters embrace, the naked siblings holding one another tenderly with the Goblin girl lifted in the Ogress’ arms. It’s a terribly sweet sight to moisten any eye paying attention… that is to say, I shed a few tears while the rest of my harem is distracted with further debauchery.

Then Gabby raises herself a few more inches to peck the Ogress on the lips. “Dura, after this, do you think we could have sex… the way we used to?”

“Wen both Gobbos an’ rub pussies together?” A broad smile creases the amazonian woman’s face. “Dura like dat. Den Gabby fuck Dura good after fill Alex promise. Gabby Dura good sisters. Share everyt’ing: food, cocks, pussy, and motherhood.”

The greedy little Goblin returns Dura’s grin. “Dura, I’d be honored to fuck your pregnant ass up and down this hovel for the next nine months. But, first, Alex has a job to do.”

“Yes, ma’am!” I eagerly stand at attention as the Ogress sets her Goblin partner down.

“Dura… Dura job too!”

Gabby raises an eyebrow as the Ogress extends an open palm, following Dura’s eyes to the Twisted dick in her grip. “But, the clan—”

The broad-shouldered, impressively muscled woman blushes like a maiden. “—Gabby and Alex different. Dura not so embarrass’ blowjob baby-daddy.”

Our mutual Goblin wife and lover hands Dura one of her wooden dildoes. “I’m honestly flattered to be so solicited by such an impressive specimen as yourself, Dura.”

“Gabby good wit mouth.” Eyebrow waggle. “Show Alex ‘nstead jabber?”

“An excellent suggestion. Alex, be a dear, and show me those beautiful human buttocks.”

I bend forward and spread my legs for my wife. She dutifully runs her palms over the soft expanses of my derriere. At the same time, Dura brings the Twisted tip to her lips for a kiss that transitions into something lewder. Gabby shivers in delight as the sensation-linked phallus slides smoothly into the Ogress’ oral chamber.

Dura sits and spreads her legs for me, fingers toying with her walnut-sized clit while proceeding to deliver a tongue massage to the wooden cock. Her mouth lubricates the shaft in drool as her hand shoves it a centimeter deeper with repeated thrusts.

Hot breaths coming faster and harder bathe my rear as Gabby tries to properly appreciate my butt despite her remote oral distraction. Deft fingers find my rosebud and the secret tunnel between my legs. Agile digits coated in Goblin spit rub my entrances, coaxing an ember of heat to life in my core.

I’m rigid with desire, twice erect and ready to play. Leaning forward to embrace my gorgeous Ogress, I’m stopped by a tug on my hips.

“Not so fast. You’re not going alone; take this.”

Gabby introduces the tip of her Twisted dildo to my velvet sheath. I’m wet and yielding from foreplay, easily taking the rod into my depths without resistance. It’s my Goblin lover who hisses through her teeth and desperately clutches at my buns, though. She’s getting double the pleasure, and the cock between Dura’s lips seems to be hitting the back of the Ogress’ throat. And I have a good idea of what that big Ogress tongue do.

I fall into Dura’s embrace and bury my face in her massive cleavage. Huge, muscular legs fold around me. There’s a twinge of magic in the air before what must be a vine tendril connects with the base of the dildo in my snatch. Knots and whorls in the wooden length delectably brush my delicate, sensitive channel’s walls, stoking the fire inside me.

Unable to practice patience a moment longer, I align my twin dicks with Dura’s nether hole. If Spindle can take mine and Cottontail’s at once, why shouldn’t this Ogress be able to fit all of me? Her eyes shoot wide as the tapered tips that easily slid into her sheath quickly thicken further along their lengths. Soon she’s being stretched more than ever before. I doubt even an Ogre cock can match this double insertion.

Small hands spread my cheeks and moist lips land on my pucker. A slimy, nimble Goblin tongue worms its way inside me. Between the cock stirring my cunt, my dicks stuffing Dura’s snatch rubbing together, and the green-skinned Goblin tossing my salad, I’m being driven wild. I need to move!

“Fuck, Dura!”

It’s amazing how big the Ogress is beneath me. Her waist is the size of a tree trunk as I wrap my arms around her middle. I hump her tight pussy with my frotting cocks and she swallows Gabby’s Twisted rod deeper. Looking up, I see her throat bulge and watch the wooden knots in passing as its length goes in and out.

Gabby can’t wait any longer either. She replaces her lips with the tip of the dick sticking out from between her legs, its length slick with Slippery Foam and leans close to whisper in my ear, “Alex, my dear, I can’t help but notice Olindia doesn’t have any Swarm bodies…” Oh, fuck. “In fact, it seems like her Slime mantle has gotten significantly larger…” Oh, fuckity fuck-fuck. “If I didn’t know any better, I’d be inclined to think you gave Olindia the wrong evolution.”

“Um, G-Gabby, l-look, I can explain…” I’m tripping over my words in my nervous haste to justify myself.

“Actually, Alex, I don’t think you can. I think you fucked up.”

I’m sweating bullets, stuck between a greedy Goblin and Dura’s rock-hard abs. “B-but she still gets one more use of healing magic on this path, and…Yes. Yes, I did.”

“A mistake of this magnitude demands punishment. You understand, right, Alex, my dear?”

She doesn’t wait for my answer, climbing up to mount me from behind so her little feet don’t reach the ground, but eleven inches of Twisted rod then plunders my pucker. My heart leaps into my mouth as I scream a declaration of passion. Small hips deliver powerful thrusts to my shapely rear. Load clapping fills the air as Gabby sets a manic pace. Each impact passes through me to smack my thighs into Dura and push my cocks deeper into our new surrogate.

“Gaaabbyyy!!!”

“Mmmph! Mph! Mmmphhh!!!” Gabby’s Twisted dildo is ‘balls-deepthroating’ Dura as the little Goblin cums explosively from three rods.

Applesauce-flavored cream fills two of my southern holes as I drop an egg into my uterus with Maternal Ovarian Control.

 

*You’ve Conceived a Mandragora! Congratulations! – One Female Breeder Mark!*

 

Somehow, I’ve managed to restrain my release this long. I’m so fucking full. Full of cock, and full of cream stuffing my gut and cunt. Gabby’s rods are hitting every sensitive place inside me as I fuck myself on her cocks while pounding Dura’s pussy with my frotting dual dicks.

Dura is smiling around the rod lodged deep in her throat. Her massive tits flop around every time I move. Her eyes are rolling skyward as I become a blazing inferno.

I feel Gabby latched onto my rear, riding me as I use all the leverage my hands and feet can grasp to fuck this hot muscular Ogress. I’m sandwiched between two sexy broodsisters, both of them clutching at me with their legs while my hips push us over the edge to a final climax.

One of my Ovipositors penetrates Dura’s cervix to implant my and Gabby’s child along with a load of cum.

“Aaahhhnnn!!!”

“Mmmmphhh!”

 

*Impregnation Successful – One Male Breeder Mark!*

39