1. S*x Ed. (R-18)
13.1k 11 214
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

Monster Sex (Last Warning), Netori, Impregnation, Teacher/Student, Anilingus, Exhibitionism

[collapse]

 

“Welcome to ‘Monsters and You!’ an educational film.”

“Do we have to watch this?”

“Yeah, we know all this! What’s the point?”

“Shh! This is required viewing if you want your license!”

The class momentarily quiets.

Someone whispers to their neighbor, “The Association shows this so we can’t sue them for negligence.”

“Oh.”

“Prehistoric human society!” The old projector whirs to life, and a slide appears depicting a man in a suit and a woman in a dress with skyscrapers in the background. “They looked like us but are as genetically distant to modern humans as the supposed mythical ‘neanderthal.’

“The collapse of civilization!” A slide appears showing a Clawed Sky God chasing people while broken skyscrapers burn in the background. “When the monsters attacked, global society crumbled. Did humanity survive on other continents? No one knows!”

A slide briefly appears, exhibiting a map of the world with the historical countries and continents overlayed with the last-known territories of the God Beasts.

“The dark ages!” A slide appears with a man in a tattered suit wielding a spear against an Ursa while defending a woman in a torn dress carrying a baby. “After the apocalypse, our ancestors somehow managed to scrape by with their knowledge of old-world technology.”

“Did people really used to fight Ursa with spears? That’s crazy!”

“Shhh!”

“Eureka! If you can’t beat them, join them!” A slide appears to reveal a man and a woman joining hands with a Minotaur in the middle. “Things got easier when our ancestors realized monsters are intelligent and friendly once you get to know them!

“Defending against Ferals and Incursions is easier when we all work together!” A slide appears illustrating several monster species defending humans from a pack of Dire Wolves. “But what do our monster friends get from the arrangement?

“Love blooms behind the barricades!” A slide appears to unveil a man in a suit kissing a Goblin girl in a wedding dress and a blushing bride in the arms of a burly Orc. “Lucky for us, all monster species find humans attractive!

“Life finds a way!” A slide appears displaying a human child hatching from an egg. “Humans and monsters are 100% compatible!”

“Humanity evolves! Our bodies are very different from our ancestors.” A slide appears with a picture of a nude marble statue with the head broken. The statue has a very small flaccid penis. “Perhaps from generations of competing with monsters for mates, the average male penis size has increased by 50%”

A slide appears to further explain with diagrams of a woman taking a Minotaur cock large enough to show a massive bulge in her stomach and another woman laying an egg the size of a toddler. “Women’s vaginas, mouths, and sphincters have adapted to better accommodate their monster partners.”

“‘Form of the Father!’” A slide appears presenting a flowchart with a man and a Henlin together with an arrow pointing to a baby on one side, then a woman and a Warg together with an arrow pointing to a Doggin puppy. “This simple rule dictates modern society!”

“How do I do my part?” A series of slides come and go.

“Boys!” We see a man rocking a cradle with each of his hands and a foot. “Since all monsters prefer humans to other species, you are the glue of society. Ensure humanity doesn’t go extinct!” Another image, condoms and pills crossed out with huge bold words, ‘GET HER PREGNANT!’

“Your job is to make babies and raise them! The infants our ancestors produced were born premature so their heads could fit through women’s tiny birth canals. Not so today!” More diagrams with side-by-sides. “Eggs are easier to pass with fewer complications, and stretchier vaginas allow for larger offspring. As a result, human children are able to walk within days and eat solid food after hatching!”

“Girls!” The first image is a woman with a question mark above her head standing next to monsters with erect phalluses: a Warg’s knotted penis, an Orc’s porcine spiral cock, a Minotaur’s massive shaft, and several other exotic dicks. “Learn how to please your lovers.

“Modern society can’t exist without monsters! Orcs build our infrastructure, Ewes offer us wool for clothes, Henlins give us infertile eggs to eat, Taurines provide healing milk, and Wargs guard our borders.” Each subject brings a new slide depicting the successive scenes. “These important members of our community need your wombs to reproduce!”

“Well, they don’t need us,” one girl says. “They just like human pussy.”

“Fuck yeah, sister!”

“Shhh!”

“And what of the explorer?” A woman with binoculars trekking up a scenic hill appears in the next slide. “Your job is to find new monsters to integrate into society. Venture into the Wilds and Tame humanity’s newest defenders!”

“Tch,” a guy says. “Who’s stupid enough to risk their life like that when we have everything we need here?”

I shrink in my seat as others mumble in agreement.

“In conclusion: An eggless womb is humanity’s doom! Use your bodies to keep the monsters ‘cumming’ back for more! Breed the next generation!

“~Fin~”

One lone figure, our teacher, claps while the class sits there in silence. “Well, that ends the boring portion of your certification.” Everyone chuckles awkwardly. The arc of electricity from her finger to the projector cuts off, and the screen dims. “Let’s get to the fun bit. Everyone, I and several members of the faculty would like to personally congratulate you all on turning eighteen.”

Mrs. Fleece opens the door, and a parade of monsters enters the room. Our teacher is an Electric Ewe, a Lamby evolution. She has thick, fluffy wool covering her crotch, ass, and bouncy tits, dark skin, cloven hooves, long furry ears, and the eyes and nose of a sheep. Static electric snap-crackles when she moves.

“Consider this your hands-on training. You’ll receive your licenses tomorrow but can start performing your roles immediately. When I call your name, come to the front. Jonathan Saffron, you graduated top of the class; take first pick.”

The young man’s chair screeches as he stands. He hurriedly shrugs off his clothes while scrambling to reach the front of the classroom. The other boys look on with jealous glares. “Um, Mrs. Fleece, I-I choose you!”

“Oh, my! You want this old ewe?”

He nods.

“Dude, come on, don’t fuck my mom in front of the class!”

Everyone laughs.

“Scotty, dear,” Mrs. Fleece scolds, “Don’t be spoiled. Your father has been exhausted the past few days, and mommy needs a little something.”

Jonny pumps his cock to hardness, and a copious dribble of precum coats his shafts to slickness. He stands behind Mrs. Fleece, grabs her by the shoulders, and bends her over the desk. The young man thrusts inside the sheepish milf, entering her in a single stroke.

“Yes~! It’s been agony waiting for this…” We hear the clapping of Jonny’s crotch and her pussy smacking together repeatedly.

“Mrs. Fleece!” he shouts as he cums all too soon.

Several guys and a few girls boo his performance.

“Now, now, class, let Jonathan get his second wind,” the teacher says. Jonny runs his hands over her soft breasts and nuzzles his face into the snow-white fur of her collar. “There it is! I love young men! There’s nothing like a virgin’s virility!”

Jonny plows the educator with renewed enthusiasm while she scans her papers with half-lidded eyes.

“M-Milly Smith,” Mrs. Fleece says, her words shaky while being pounded from behind.

The girl approaches the front. “Mr. Grug… I choose you, uh, if you want.”

Our PE coach grunts approval and grabs Milly about the waist. Grug is an Orc, an evolved Goblin with bulging arms, fat rolls, green skin, tusks, snout, and pig ears; seven feet tall. He rips and tears her clothes to reveal her pert breasts and glistening vulva.

“Grug like pretty gurl.” He licks his lips and turns Milly upside down. His thick tongue laps at her nethers while his bulging corkscrew penis springs free from his pants.

Milly shows her eagerness by grabbing Grug’s cock even while suspended in the air and taking the tip into her mouth. Then she grunts in shock as Grug’s massive tongue forces her rosebud open. Inches of wide, slimy Orc tongue strain the virgin’s tight backdoor. She squirms and writhes in his grip, sliding down to impale her mouth further on his spiral rod.

“Grr, it gets harder to wait every year,” Scag says from his place next to Grug. He’s one of the security guard Warg’s two wolf heads.

“I-I’m coming again, Mrs. Fleece!” Jonny says as his hips drive forward ever faster.

The teacher decadently sprawls on her desk as the young man blows his second load. “Goodness, you’re going to get me pregnant if you keep cumming inside like that.”

“Dude, seriously, don’t get my mom pregnant in front of the whole class!”

“Scotty, let Jonathan enjoy himself, or I’ll tell everyone where you were conceived!” That shuts him up, and the class laughs even harder. “Now, where were we? Julia Cerulean.”

The next girl stands and comes forward. “Scag and Ag, I always thought your uniform was hot. I choose you!”

“Hmph.” The Warg heads snort with satisfaction at finally being chosen. They’re a seven-and-a-half-foot tall humanoid with clawed hands, digitigrade feet, and two tails. “Pick a friend; we’re a two-for-one deal.”

“Jenny, come on!”

“Fuck yeah, sister!”

The two girls approach Scag and Ag while the Warg unzips their pants to remove two rapidly swelling red rockets. Julia and Jenny kneel and take the cocks in their hands with tentative strokes. Two clawed fists grab the girls’ heads.

Their eyes widen as their mouths are brought to the tips and shoved onto the shafts. The girls’ throats bulge as Scag and Ag’s twin members slip between plump lips and spill precum down their chins in globs. Warg hands gripping hair withdraw and plunge the teenage faces onto huge red flesh rods over and over.

“Flip me over, Jonathan.” The teenage boy complies, and soon Mrs. Fleece is sprawled on her spine atop the desk, scattering papers as he pumps her for a third climax.

“Bruce Mason.”

Another young man grins as he gets up, strips, and points at our Henlin lunch lady. “Ms. Kuku, I choose you!”

Kuku is a busty harpy with soft, wide hips, a big ass, chicken feet, and tawny feathers. She smiles as she drops her bottoms, lifts her tailfeathers, and spreads her legs. Bruce gets behind her, sinks his arms into her fleshy middle, and pushes his cock inside.

“Ned Kirby.”

As this guy gets ready, our Goblin janitor begins to strip. Winny is a three-foot-tall green-skinned woman and a bit scrawny, but I think she’s cute. Instead of going for her, Ned walks past the disappointed Goblin and stops in front of Kuku.

He pushes Bruce onto his ass with Kuku sitting on top of the higher-ranked boy, then puts his cock between the Henlin’s big breasts. Grabbing Kuku’s knockers, he makes his own titty tunnel to fuck while she lowers her lips to kiss his tip.

“Penelope Carson.”

This girl heads straight for the principal, an eight-foot-tall Minotaur with a white button shirt and tie. “I choose you, Principal Mustang.”

“An excellent choice, Ms. Carson.”

The Minotaur is all muscle, gently but firmly tugging Penelope’s clothes off before unleashing his massive dick. His monster member is the size of a working man’s forearm. Her eyes bulge. He lays her face down on a breeding mount and grabs her legs by the thighs.

“P-Principal Mustang, it’s too big!”

“Our responsibility as educators is to ensure our students are prepared for their roles in the adult world. As such, I don’t feel the need to coddle my charges.”

With that, he aligns his throbbing penis with her entrance and pulls the girl by the legs onto his huge erection. She screams in ecstasy as her body stretches to fit him.

“Lance Henry.”

This young man disrobes and stands at the head of the class, looking hard between Kuku, already sloppy with semen front and back, Mrs. Fleece enjoying a fourth round with her new boy-toy, and Winny the horny Goblin girl. He shrugs and picks up the Goblin.

“Yesss!” Winny celebrates as Lance rams her rear with his rod.

Grug removes his tongue from Milly’s butt with a pop and flips her around. Then he skewers her on his corkscrew cock and ‘kisses’ her with his tusked maw covering her entire lower face.

“Scott, get ready to call me Stepdad because I’m about to get your mom pregnant!”

“Take good care of your new little half-brother or half-sister, Scotty!”

Jonny has Mrs. Fleece’s legs up and thrusts into her cum drenched pussy with abandon until he gasps as his cock spurts inside her again.

Scag and Ag press Jenny and Julia’s heads to the hilt of their dicks. They thrust forward at the same time, squeezing their knots into the girls’ mouths. An instant later, both girls claw at the Warg’s furry crotch as the knots expand and cum shoots from the girls’ noses.

Each of the Warg’s claws grabs a girl about the middle and lifts her into the air upside down, tied by the face to the monster’s crotch. The class can see the grapefruit-sized knot in the girls’ throats and the bulges of shafts still pulsing with post-orgasmic aftershocks. Then Scag and Ag take the girl’s bottoms in their jaws and begin lapping at the girls’ drooling nethers.

Bruce and Ned double-team the Henlin woman, pounding her from the front and behind with successive rounds of cock fucking.

“Don’t think I’ve forgotten about all those tardy slips, Ms. Carson. You’re going to make me cum for each and every one of them.”

Penelope looks out at the classroom with delirious satisfaction as Principal Mustang lifts her into the air with his rod in a standing reverse-cowgirl position. She follows our gazes to her stomach, which has an enormous bulge from the Minotaur’s member. Penelope feels the outline of the cock through her skin while marveling.

Then Mustang takes her in his hands and pumps her like a fleshlight. She soon goes limp with an ahegao expression.

Like a miniature version of the same scene on the other side of the room, Lance wraps his arms around Winny’s thin frame and fucks her while watching the principal for inspiration.

Scag and Ag’s knots finally deflate enough to slip free of Jenny and Julia’s mouths. The two girls vomit buckets of cum onto the floor, gasping and coughing for ragged breaths. Then the Warg flips them upright and plants their pussies on each of the two now-erect phalluses. The two girls bounce on each cock side by side with half-lucid, dreamy eyes.

Jenny and Julia turn to each other, embrace, and press their cum-soaked mouths together while they’re pounded in unison.

“Alexandrea Vermillion, who do you choose?”

Eh? It’s my turn?

I eye both guys and girls with envy. I’ve known I’m bisexual for a while, but I still feel a lot of confusion. Part of me wants to be the guy fucking Mrs. Fleece, Ms. Kuku, and Ms. Winny. On the other hand, I totally want to grab a girl and get in line for Scag and Ag. Kissing a girl while being knotted by a monster sounds super fun!

Or, maybe I’ll ask Principal Mustang to take me for a walk around town as his personal hood ornament? That thought gives me shivers.

No, I’ve known for a long time the path that fits me best. I stand straight and proudly proclaim my personal mission.

“I’m going to be a Tamer!”

The whole class laughs at me. I blush scarlet but don’t retreat. I’ll need nerves of steel in the field.

When the chuckling and sniggers begin to peter out, Grug the Orc shakes his head and says, “Dat gurl, she gon’ die.”

214