Chapter 128
84 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You look great, Charlotte." Ichika said confidently

"But...... shouldn't I be wearing a butler outfit?" Charlotte had been training so hard into behaving like a boy that she was starting to feel uncomfortable wearing such a girly outfit in such a public setting.

"Charlotte, you said you wanted to be seen as a girl, So that's what I'm going to let you do." Ichika said with a confidently.

"Thank you Ichika. Your such a sweet guy." Charlotte said with a warm smile. She knew how much Ichika hated being a butler, so him voluntarily turning down another butler to help share the load goes to show how much he truly cares for her.

*cough cough* "Enough you two." 

"Ha-"

"HIIII"

Houki complained, forcing the two apart from shock.

"Right.....Ehhh.... Girls, are we all ready?" 

"Orimu, you already asked us that." Honne complained.

"Sorry.... Its just..... Alright, everyone. Lets get this over with!"



"Houki, this is going to table 4. Charlotte, don't forget the drinks for table 6"

""Yes Ma'am""

"Cecilia, we need that batch of tea leaves now."

"Ma'am."

"Takotski, how is the kitchen."

"We are keeping up ma'am, but if it gets any worse, we are going to fall behind."

"Understood. Front door security, what is going on?"

"I'm doing my best ma'am but they all want to get in so badly that they immediately start complaining the moment they see an open table. I can't hold this kind of pressure."

Although the whole cafe seemed hectic at first, Laura was swiftly able to get over her trauma and put her military officer skills to work in leading class 1-1. No sooner had the morning bell, the signal for the start of the festival rung, then a whole horde of girls came rushing in for the cafe. The class had expected this to happen, so they had tried to tone down the pressure by making them funnel into 2 different files. One for the maids and one for the butler. But for some unknown reason, everyone went into butler line and absolutely no one wanted to be served by a maid, causing the current chaos. 

*Sigh* "This is a mess." Ichika made a tired sigh as he leaned against the wall. He had just managed to get some breathing room after serving the last few groups, after the other girls had managed to take some of the pressure.

"Hey Ichika, you seem to have got it pretty hard." He could hear Rin's cheerful voice coming from the entrance, however, he was to tired to look.

"You have no idea."

"Well, I'm sorry Ichika but I'm going to your day a little bit harder."

"Oh come on, you can't just- *gulp*" Ichika went to take a look at Rin, only to freeze mid sentence.

"What's wrong Ichika?" Rin said with a cheerful tone, feigning obliviance. 

"Your outfit....."

"Oh this? Class 1-2 is doing a chinese restaurant, so naturally, I have to dress the part."

"But....."

The reason for Ichika's behavior is because she is wearing a chinese traditional cheongsam. Its a dress that is essentially a long single piece of fabric worn over the head and covering the back and front with the sides of the fabric sown together, connecting the front and the back. But the key part here is that the slit of the dress fully extends past the hips, showing Ichika her legs in full. And the fact that she was wearing flats left absolutely nothing to imagination.

"What's wrong Ichika? Aren't you going to show me to my table?" Rin asked teasingly.

"Yes ma'am, sorry ma'am, right this way ma'am." Ichika led her to an empty table, pulled out a chair, wait for her to get into position and then pushed the chair while she was lurching.

"Butler, menu please." Rin asked.

"Here ma'am." Ichika handed her a menu, obediently.

"Mmmmmmm..... So many options." Rin said teasingly, all while basking in in the attention of Ichika and the hatred of her enemies.

Everything else aside, she came here with a game plan. The school festival had itself divided into 3 shifts. One for them to work as part of their class, one for them to work as part of their club and finally, one for them to enjoy the festival itself. Rin had known from the very beginning that Class 1-1 was going to do a maid cafe and that Ichika hated being a poster boy for attention more then anything. So she already knew that Ichika would want to take the first shift in order to simply get it over with. And she also knew that rest of the girls would want to take the same shift as Ichika in order to spend as much time as possible with him.

However, this left Ichika wide open to her and now she could some quality alone time with him right in front of them and there would be nothing they could do about it.

"Mmmmmm...... Mr. Butler, what exactly is the "Reward the butler." set?" Rin read the menu several times just to keep all of Ichika's attention on her and her extra revealing outfit.

"Oh, eh.... Rin, I don't you want to go for-"

"Ichika, If you don't want it then I really want. Butler, one "Reward the Butler." set please." Rin said with a cheerful grin.

2