Chapter 119
52 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

|Laura|

Ugh, I swear, he is the worst bride ever. Laura complained to herself.

Meanwhile, on the other end of school. Laura was looking around for Ichika, they were supposed to start training well over an hour ago.

Uhmmmm, wait...... Could it be my bride is avoiding me?...... Laura thought to herself. 

This was a genuine concern for her. After the girls had their fight, Ichika made them setup a schedule in regards to training with each other in order to avoid more conflict. Charlotte would be in charge of shooting practice while Cecilia covered flight practice. Meanwhile Houki got to practice kendo with Ichika while Rin was lucky enough to be awarded the position of actual fight trainer.

But Laura on the other hand was in charge of 'situational awareness training'. Which in reality was just Laura toying around with Ichika using her grapnels until she got bored and the only thing Ichika was allowed to do was dodge. Not exactly much fun. 

Ah.....Nein....He's probably being forced to commit adultery again. Ugh..... You are my bride. Learn to say nein! Laura convinced herself.

But despite this assumption, she couldn't find a trace of him anywhere. Which was concerning since even though he was good at running, not so much at hiding. Which meant there is something serious going on.  

Ugh, where is he!?

"Hey, did you hear?" She overheard someone nearby talking.

"What?" Another girl replied.

"Ichika is spending time alone with yet another girl."

What?

Laura turned around to look at the girls sitting on a bench behind some bushes, allowing her to spy on them without them even knowing she was there. From their ribbons, they appeared to be third years.

"What? Doesn't he already have like a half dozen girlfriends? What the hell is wrong with that guy?" The other girl complained

"Well that's the thing. Rumors are that those girls treat Ichika like shit. Half of them have attacked him in public and the other half are practically stalking him." The girl reasoned.

What, nein!

"Especially that Laura girl. She hit him class on the first day and a month later, she kissed him front of everyone and then demand him that he call her his husband. Ugh."

"I know right. I wouldn't blame Ichika if he suddenly ran away and decided to hang out with someone who is actually nice to him for once."

What!? NEIN!? NEIN, nein!, nein, nein...... Muuuuuuuu

"......"

"......"

"......"

Eventually Laura succumbed to the criticism and walked away from the two gossiping girls, with despair written all over her face. She then continued to walk away until:

*bonk*

Her downcast posture didn't allow her to see what was in front of her and she subsequently walked head first into a full sized window.

Muuuuu..... The full sized window allowed Laura so her reflection, so she started to look at herself. 

Am I really such a terrible woman? Laura thought to herself while she was fondling her hair. After taking herself seriously, even she was forced to admit she always had this menacing look and air around her.

"Oh my, what do we have hear?" Someone called out.

"Huh?" Laura turned around to see no one other than Ms. Orimura looking at her. With a warm and loving smile of all things.

"I never thought you of all people would care about such things, but then again, you are at that age."

"Wait mentor, this isn't-"

*Bonk* Ms. Orimura hit Laura over the head with her clipboard.

"I told you to call me Ms. Orimura. Get that through that thick skull of yours."

"Jawoel." Laura replied while still clutching her head.

"Also, by the way, on the off chance you are looking for Orimura, I saw him getting dragged off to the infirmary."

The infirmary, what in the nine hells would he be doing there?



Meanwhile, in the infirmary, Ichika was off in dreamland


Ichika was standing on a vast, flat grass plain. Right in front of him stood a hill covered in grass and a rather familiar shinto shrine was placed on top of it. But as he went to climb the hill, he could see a girl standing in front of the shrine, looking at it.

Houki?..... No wait, your not Houki. Ichika could see the resemblance, but the girl in question turned around and she revealed herself to be a tad bit younger than the Houki he knew.

"Its time for you to remember, Ichika." The girl spoke.

"Huh?"

"You need to remember, Ichika." The girl spoke before the world was devoured in a bright white light.


"Ichika.... Are you awake?" As Ichika was coming too, he heard a girl speak.

"Huh....what?.....HAAAAA!" As Ichika came too, he took a look around and saw that of all things, Tatenashi was giving him a lap pillow on a bed in the infirmary.

"Wait, hold on, why are you-" Ichika tried to get up.

"Now now, Ichika, you are a patient, you hit your head pretty hard, so you need to lie down." But Tatenashi forcefully pushed him down on her lap as he kept struggling.

"Hey, come on now!" Ichika continued to struggle.

"Ichika, be a good boy and do as your told."

"Wait!-

"What's going on here!" Laura burst through the door, she could hear his signature 'I'm being violated against my will' scream and rushed to his aid. Only to see a girl giving Ichika a lap pillow.

"Target confirmed, moving to destroy." Laura said while drawing her knife from her scabbard and charged towards Tatenashi.

*Clang*

Only for Tatenashi to knock the knife away with her fan and then pull her hand back as Laura's momentum kept pushing her forward, allowing her to put her open fan right to Laura's throat. The fan read 'Undefeatable'.

*Sigh* Laura read the situation and lowered her head in defeat.

"Now then, with that out of the way, could you both be so kind as to follow me to the practice fields. There is a lot of catching up to do."

""Huh?"" The other two asked in shock.

1