Awakening of a Dominatrix
563 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, Shreeya's alarm rang at 6 AM. She and Aarush both woke up. They were in each other's arms.

Aarush looked at her and said, "I guess yesterday wasn't a dream!"
She chuckled and they both kissed.

Shreeya got up and dressed up. She began brushing. Aarush also dressed in his yesterday's clothes.

He looked at Shreeya and said, "Hey, do you have a spare brush?"
She spat the paste in her mouth and said, "Nope. You can use mine though."
She smirked and said, "I am sure it'll be cleaner than my vagina."
She finished brushing and passed the brush without washing it.

Aarush looked at her and said, "You are getting hotter every second dear!"
He put some paste on it and brushed his teeth.

After freshening up, he kissed her and said goodbyes and returned to his own house after deciding to meet up before gym. Both attended their respective colleges.

In the evening, Aarush drove to her place to pick her up for the gym.
He kissed her and asked, "How was the assignment dear?"
She kissed him back and said, "It was great. How was your day dear?"

He replied, "Went great as I kept thinking about an amazing lady."
Shreeya chuckled at his reply.
They both hit the gym to exercise. After the gym, they returned to Shreeya's place.

As soon as they closed the door, he hugged her and began kissing. She kissed back. He lifted her up and she put her legs around his waist. He carried her to the bed while kissing her.

He put her down on the bed and they began undressing each other.

Shreeya said, "I am too sweaty dear."
Aarush said, "So?"
She asked, "You don't mind?"
He replied, "Not at all dear. You look even more gorgeous when sweating! What about you?"
She replied, "I don't mind either. I love your manly smell!"
They kissed again.

They got completely naked.
He whispered, "Do you want a tongue bath dear?"
Shreeya immediately became very turned on!
She whispered, "I would love that dear!"

He immediately dived into her boobs. He sucked both her nipples. She moaned and gently caressed the back of his head.

He began licking her. First, he licked all the sweat off her boobs. Then he licked her cleavage. Cleaning all the sweat there and leaving a trail of his saliva!

He moved down and licked her navel next. After a minute, he stopped and moved upwards. He began kissing her neck. Soon, he began licking her neck.

Shreeya just lay back in bed and enjoyed. She felt like she was in heaven. She kept caressing the back of his head all the time.

Aarush suddenly grabbed her left hand. He kissed her fingers, then her palm, her forearm and lastly her upper arm. She enjoyed the feeling. However, she soon felt his tongue and freaked out.

She said, "No! Not there! It's dirty!"
However, Aarush held her arm tightly and continued licking her armpit.
She struggled and said, "It probably stinks there!" However, he continued.
After licking it entirely, he said, "It smells great. And it tastes even better!"

Shreeya was stunned by his reply. He began licking her right armpit. This time, she didn't struggle and enjoyed his tongue.

Unknowingly, something was being born deep within her mind! She loved the way Aarush worshipped her body. Slowly, she would begin wanting more of this.

After he finished cleaning her armpit, he whispered, "Did you like it dear?"
She blushed and said, "I loved it dear! I love you so much!"
He smiled and said, "I love you too."
He began moving downwards. He kissed her nipples and went down to her thighs. He lifted her left thigh and began licking it.

She was surprised again but didn't struggle. Instead, she cooperated and moved her thigh to make it easier for him to cover her whole thigh.
Soon, he licked her other thigh too.

He was about to move to her pussy, when Shreeya put her right foot on his chest and pushed him back.

She raised her left foot and placed her toes on his lips and said, "My feet are sweaty too. They were stuck in my socks during the entire gym session. Won't you lick all the sweat on it as well dear?"

Aarush was already hard. However, hearing Shreeya asking him to lick her feet immediately made him as erect as he could be!

Shreeya didn't miss it. She said, "Looks like someone loves licking my feet!"

He blushed and said, "It's your fault! Your feet are perfe…"
As he was talking, Shreeya pushed her foot in his mouth and said, "Less talking and more licking dear!"

Aarush loved Shreeya taking command. He began sucking on the toes in his mouth. Shreeya loved it!
After sucking all her toes, he grabbed her leg and pulled it slightly away. He extended his tongue and licked her soles!
Her back arched as she moaned in pleasure at having her soles licked.
She screamed, "I think you will make me orgasm without even touching me!"

He smiled and kept licking until her entire left foot was covered in his saliva. He moved on to her right foot and gave it the same love.

Shreeya enjoyed the pleasure while thinking, 'He is licking my sweaty unwashed foot! And I am loving it! Am I a pervert or something?'

Lots of questions arose in her mind. However, she understood one thing. She loved making Aarush lick her feet! And she will make him lick her feet a lot more!

After licking both her feet, he grabbed both her legs and raised her feet in front of his mouth. He began kissing both her soles!

Shreeya, who was already on cloud nine, was surprised again! And she loved every bit of it. Her pussy began leaking!

Aarush spread her legs and moved towards her pussy. He was surprised to see fluids leaking from it. He chuckled and said, "I wonder who is enjoying it now."

She immediately blushed. She spoke in a soft tone, "Stop talking and do something about it!"

He chuckled. He brought his tongue close to her pussy. She thought that he would lick her again. But instead, he just licked the fluid flowing out of her.

She said, "Lick deeper!"
However, Aarush replied, "Nope!"
He lifted her left thigh and licked her groin.
It turned her on even more!
Seeing how terribly turned on she was, Aarush thought, "Should I keep her on the edge longer?"
However, he decided against it, "Leave it, lemme make her cum!"

He licked both her groins and dived into her pussy. Shreeya moaned again. She locked his head in her pussy with her thighs. She was already on edge. Just a couple of minutes of licking immediately made her climax!

She squirted all her cum in his mouth. He drank it all as if it was the most delicious drink in the world!

Shreeya lay on the bed while breathing heavily. Aarush saw her. She once again looked like a goddess!
He dived back into her pussy and began licking it clean. Once he licked all her juices from her pussy, he also licked her juices that had fallen on the bed. Shreeya didn't notice that.

He began licking her clitoris to turn her on again. It worked. In a few minutes, she was horny again! She said, "Fuck me dear!"

Aarush immediately put on a condom and inserted his dick in her pussy. He began fucking her. Shreeya moved her right foot to his mouth and said, "Suck my foot as you fuck me!"

He obeyed and began sucking her foot while fucking her. Both became very turned on! They didn't last very long and cummed together!

Both were exhausted and lay in bed and cuddled. Shreeya said while breathing heavily, "I love you Aarush! I love you so much!"
Aarush caressed the back of her head and said, "I love you a lot too!"
He kissed her forehead.

They stayed in bed without speaking. Shreeya thought, 'Yesterday, I was wearing a sexy dress and a lot of makeup. But today, I was wearing sweaty gym clothes and no makeup at all. Still, he treated me the same!
Not only does he love me when I'm fat, but he also licks my feet, armpits, groins and pussy! He turns me on so much! He also follows what I say! Makes me wish that we got together in the school days itself.'

After a while, they get up and clean up. They have dinner and sleep together.

The next day, Shreeya got up before Aarush. Aarush was having a rather pleasant dream. He kept feeling something on him. He opened his eyes and was surprised!

Shreeya was between his legs giving him a blowjob! He was already erect!

Shreeya said, "Looks like the sleepy head is up!"
She took his dick between her tits and began giving a titjob. At the same time, she licked his cockhead. Aarush was in heaven!
He cummed in no time and she drank all his cum.
She kissed his cockhead once and began crawling up his body. She lay on top of him, hugged him and began french kissing him!

Aarush kissed back but felt conflicted. He thought, 'There was still some of his cum in her mouth and on her lips. And she made me lick it as well. Though, she did kiss me after I had gone down on her too. So complaining about this might make me look bad. Leave it. Our relationship is progressing well. I can live with this.'

After a long kiss, she got up and said, "Get ready for college dear."
She got up and brushed her teeth. Once again, she gave him the used toothbrush.

Their relationship continued this way. After a discussion, they decided to move in together on the weekend. It would make things more convenient for them and save some money on rent. After checking both apartments, they decided to move to Shreeya's home.

Over the week, Shreeya became more curious about her desires. She thought, 'Is it normal to wish that your man goes down on you often? And is it normal for me to want him to lick my dirty feet? Aarush doesn't say anything, but what will I do if he says that he doesn't like to lick my feet anymore?'

After some inner conflict, she decided to check on the internet. She googled - Is it normal to want your feet licked by your man?

She checked the articles. Immediately something caught her eye! She began reading about foot fetish.
Then she found out about foot worship.

She clicked a link. And a video played. A man in bondage was bowing in front of a hot lady. The lady was dressed in latex and sitting on a throne. Soon, the man began licking her feet!

Shreeya was surprised. And she was very turned on! She began fingering herself. She thought, 'I want Aarush to worship my feet like this!'

She saw more videos. Soon, she saw a video. Instead of feet, the man was licking the boots of the lady. The boots were very dirty. And he still licked them clean!

Shreeya was even more turned on! But soon she stopped. She thought, 'I can't tell Aarush to do something like this! He might get freaked out and leave me! But this is so hot! What do I do?'

She googled - How do I make my bf lick my boots?

Soon she got a lot more articles. And most articles talked about Femdom! She began researching femdom. She read articles about couples who practice femdom.

After researching for a few days, she understood, 'I have to slowly ease him into this. One small step at a time! And soon, I will have a boyfriend who'll fulfill my every desire!'

She smiled thinking about the stuff she wanted Aarush to do.

In the last few days, she watched a lot of videos! She had watched a guy get whipped while he was worshipping the boots of his goddess. She saw a guy being feminized and pegged! She saw a guy being made to live as a dog! She saw guys being kept in painful spiked chastity cages! She saw guys drinking pee and eating shit. She saw guys getting locked in basements for days. She saw most of the kinks out there!

She no longer just wanted Aarush to just lick her feet! She wanted him to lick her boots. She wanted him to worship her ass. She wanted to make him act like a dog. She wanted to put him in a chastity cage! She wanted to tie him up and whip him! She wanted to dress him up in her clothes and fuck his ass! And there was a lot more she wanted to do to him!

Of course, these were just her fantasies. She didn't have any desire to enslave him. At least not yet!

Aarush was ignorant about his girlfriend's new desires. He noticed her getting more demanding, but he loved it. His kinks were all submissive in nature. Except for liking to tease and edge his gf, all his kinks were about getting dominated. So he loved Shreeya taking charge.

[A/N: If you want to read the whole story, you can check out my Patreon - www.patreon.com/femdomfiction
The entire story is available there. Buying the basic pack will unlock all chapters. I have recently started a second story with Taylor Swift as the lead.
And your support will motivate me to write more femdom content.]

3