Emotional Blackmail
417 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

By the time Aarush was done cleaning, Shreeya decided, 'Enough ball torture for today. Now I need to act cute and cry at what I have done. I don't want him to leave me. I want to torture him this way every day for the rest of my life! So I need him to say that what I did was alright and I can do it again to him!'

She rolled him and got him on his back. Since his hands and legs were cuffed to the back, he was in a very awkward position. However, due to his arms and legs, his back and ass didn't hurt much.

Shreeya sat on his stomach causing even more pain in his limbs. She removed his blindfold and saw his eyes. She could clearly see that he had been crying.

Her eyes suddenly turned red. Tears began forming in her eyes. She tried speaking but seemed lost for words. Aarush observed everything.

She finally said, "Yo… Y… You have been crying?"
Tears began rolling down her cheeks. She said, "Oh god! What have I done?"

She hugged him with his face buried in her massive boobs as she began crying. Aarush was surprised at her crying. He immediately began feeling bad for her. He tried speaking but he was still gagged.

Hearing his voice, Shreeya stopped hugging him and began removing his ring gag. Her hands were shaking as she continuously said, "I am sorry… I am sorry… i am… sorry… sorry….."

Aarush couldn't bear seeing her like this. As soon as she removed the gag, she kissed him and stuck her tongue in his mouth without allowing him to say anything. She French kissed him for 10 minutes straight and didn't allow him to say a word. She didn't want him to speak immediately in case he said something hurtful.

The 10 minute long kiss allowed Aarush to feel her love. He also realized how bad she felt. He kissed her back with all his love for her. Any complaints he had about her actions were forgotten! Shreeya's actions completely manipulated his thoughts. He wanted to hug her back and comfort her, but his hands were still cuffed.

Shreeya finally broke the kiss. Before he could say anything, she said, "I love you. I am sorry. I don't know how I could do something so horrible!"
As she spoke, tears rolled down her cheeks.

Aarush couldn't bear looking at her in this state. He quickly said, "It's fine. You didn't do anything bad. I love you too. I love you a lot."

However, she kept apologizing. So he kissed her a few times. She stayed on top of him for half an hour as he consoled her. He did his best to convince her that she didn't do anything wrong.

She finally got up and uncuffed him. As soon as he was free, he hugged Shreeya and comforted her. Both cuddled in bed for a few hours. He kept kissing her forehead, cheeks and lips the whole time.

In the end, she apologized once again, but Aarush kissed her before she could do so. He said, "No more sad talk. I love you and that's all that matters. Besides, I love when you are dominant. So, dear, I would love it if you would do it again sometime later."

She asked in a nervous voice, "Are you sure?"
He nodded and said, "Yes honey. I love you."
She replied, "I love you too."
And both kissed again.

Shreeya didn't cause him any pain for the remaining day. She only made him worship her feet, boobs, pussy and ass.

In the night, Shreeya went to bed first and prepared everything. When Aarush entered the bedroom, he saw that the lights were turned off. There were candles lit in the entire room and the room smelled great. He saw the bed. Shreeya was sitting nude on the bed. She looked at him seductively and said, "Your girlfriend wants to be fucked dear."

Aarush immediately got rid of his clothes and jumped in bed. He kissed her and put his dick in her pussy. He moved gently at first before increasing his speed. However, he faced an issue. The very first time he slammed hard on her, his balls slapped on her privates. He almost yelped in pain. His balls ached a lot.

He looked at Shreeya, 'Sigh, luckily she didn't notice! She has been feeling sad the whole day. I don't want her to keep feeling bad.'

He gritted his teeth and fucked her despite the pain. The pain made it harder for him to cum and made him last longer.

Soon, Shreeya began reaching close to climaxing. She pinched Aarush's nipples and pulled him close and moaned, "Faster, faster!"

Aarush was reaching close too. He increased his speed and both orgasmed together. Aarush shot his cum in her pussy and moaned while doing so. His balls ached a lot! He fell on top of her and began breathing heavily...

Shreeya hugged him while thinking, 'So hot! The pain could be seen on his face the whole time! I wonder if there is any way to ensure that his balls hurt all the time.'

She rolled him to the side and made him lie on the bed on his back. She got up and sat on his face and said, "Lick me, dear."

Aarush extended his tongue and began licking their cum from her pussy. He licked her clean, but she didn't get up. So he kept licking her until she orgasmed!

She squirted all her cum in his mouth, forcing him to drink it all! She stayed on his face, putting most of her weight on him while she breathed heavily. After recovering, she thought, 'Now let's see how much of a masochist he actually is!'

She got off his face and moved near his dick. He was already semi-hard due to licking her. She began giving him a handjob. In a minute, his dick was erect again!

She moved and sat on top of him. She lined his dick to her ass and slowly sat on his dick while pushing it in her asshole. Slowly, her ass ate all 7 inches of his dick and his dick disappeared in her. Shreeya sat down properly on him, with her ass putting pressure on his balls.

She looked at his face, her pussy getting wet every second. She thought, 'This is fucking hot! He is in so much pain! His facial muscles are twisting so much! Hahaha.'

She began jumping up and down his dick. Every time she slammed her ass down, his balls felt all the weight and the impact! He gritted his teeth and grabbed the bedsheets with full force to stop himself from yelling.

And, despite all his pain, his dick was still erect! Shreeya ignored every look of pain on his face. So he assumed that he hid it well. She lost herself and kept fucking him hard. She placed her hands on his chest and pinched his nipples while fucking.

After a couple of minutes, she began saying, "Fuck me back love! Fuck me! Harder!"

At the same time, she began applying more pressure too. This situation had turned her on too much!

Aarush tried fucking her back and thrusting upwards, but the crippling pain in his balls didn't allow him to do so. Shreeya ignored it while still asking him to keep thrusting.

After a couple of minutes of no-show from him, she slapped him tightly while saying, "Fuck me dammit!"

However, she suddenly stopped and said, "Sorry! I didn't mean to hit you."

Tears again began forming in her eyes. However, he stopped her and said, "It's fine. It's hot when you slap me! Keep slapping me when you fuck me!"

She was surprised and asked, "Really?"
He nodded. She bit her lips and said, "That's so freaking hot love!"

She began fucking his dick and hurting his balls. At the same time, she rained slaps down on his face. His cheeks soon became very red! Handprints could be seen on his face!

The stimulation reached a very high level. Aarush cummed in her ass first. Half a minute later, she began cumming too!

She stopped herself, got up and squirted all her cum in his mouth. Aarush opened his mouth and drank all her cum. After squirting, she sat on his face and put her ass in front of his mouth. His cum began leaking down. She pulled his hair and moaned, "Lick me! Faster!"

He began licking her asshole. All his cum returned to his body. Shreeya was still horny. The act of her boyfriend licking cum out of her ass was too hot. She began pumping on his tongue forcing him to fuck her ass with his tongue.

As she jumped on his face, her asscheeks kept slapping his face. After some time, she got up, turned around and sat on his face again. She pinched his nipples and used them as support to jump on his face. She kept jumping until she reached very close to her climax. Aarush kept licking all the time.

Just before cumming, she shifted herself so that her pussy would be on top of his mouth. She said, "Open wide dear."

Aarush obeyed and opened his mouth wide. She began squirting her cum down his throat. After cumming, she began feeling the pressure. She smirked. Aarush couldn't see her smirk as he could only see her ass.

Shreeya stopped holding back and relieved herself. She began peeing in his mouth!

Aarush felt a jet of water hitting his mouth. He didn't understand for a moment. But soon, his eyes widened! His girlfriend was using him as a toilet! He thought, 'So fucking hot!'

The taste of her pee was bitter. His thoughts changed, 'Fuck, this is disgusting! Even more, than I thought!'

Shreeya peed in his mouth until nothing was left. Aarush obediently drank everything. She sat back on his face. Her face was glowing. She sat without speaking anything for a minute. She thought, 'So hot! I want to pee in his mouth from now onwards! I want to make him beg for my piss!'

After a minute, she got up and turned around. Aarush could see the fear on her face and the tears in her eyes. She said, "I peed in your mouth! What have I done?"

She covered her face with her hands and began crying. Aarush quickly hugged her and said, "It's alright dear. Don't cry."

Shreeya kept sobbing, "How can I not cry? You treated me so well and I pissed in your mouth! I couldn't even control my bladder after you ate my ass!"

Aarush kept comforting her, but she kept fine. Finally, he said, "Don't cry dear. I loved it! It was the most delicious thing I have ever drank!"

Shreeya stopped sobbing. Her eyes were still teary as she asked, "What? Are you serious? How can that be?"

He nodded and said, "Of course dear. Don't you remember what I said? I love everything that comes from your body!"

She looked at him and said, "No, you are just lying to make me feel better." She began sobbing again.
He said, "No, it's true. I loved it!"
She said, "Prove it!"
He stopped and asked, "How can I prove it?"
She stayed silent for a minute and stopped crying slowly.
She asked again, "Did you really love it?"
He nodded.
She said, "Alright. If so, I will pee only in your mouth from now onwards."

Aarush's feelings and emotions were completely under Shreeya's control. He was just happy that she stopped crying. He hugged her and said, "Alright dear."

Shreeya hugged him back. A sadistic smile appeared on her face.

They cleaned up and slept together while cuddling naked.

A/N: Check out my second book. Hollywood Femdom - Taylor Swift

-------------------------

[A/N: If you want to read the whole story, you can check out my Patreon - www.patreon.com/femdomfiction
The entire story is available there.
Your support will motivate me to write more femdom content.]

2