Announcement #3
570 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

Hi there!

As some of you might have noticed, the glossary has now some stuff in it. I added a list of characters appearing in the novel It's not by all means complete, but it's a start. I also added the list of noble houses of Idra, I'll soon do the same for Exalos. It took this much time because of art + the glossary wasn't working for me for some reason, but it got fixed.

I was briefly considering dropping character art here, but since I do it for Patreon it would feel unfair toward those who support me financially, but in the future, I might drop something beyond the family crests in here as well, although it might take some time. Let me know what other type of stuff you would like to see in the glossary as well, and I might consider providing that.

For other info, I can safely say by now that I'm finishing the second book, and slowly thinking about detailed plotlines for the third. As the first is oriented around the beginnings of Bruno's journey, the second one is significantly more political, scheming, and battle based, which only will be explored further. I know that so far the kingdom-building parts were barely touched if touched at all, the same goes for the harem aspects of the story, but I don't plan on rushing things, and it all will find its way into the story at the right time.

Some plotlines have been 'declared' but remain untouched even in the second book, but I do keep them in mind, and it all will be expanded when the time comes.

I don't know what else to write here, so I guess... Have a nice day?

19