Announcement #4
440 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

Hi there.

So let's talk about a few things that I've done since the last announcement. The book II is finished completely, and available on Patreon. I'm currently working on book III. I finished the rough outline and wrote the first drafts for several chapters already. 

I'll take a moment to write about Book II here. It will be more oriented about 'Kingdom building' aspects of the story and outline the true meat of the whole series. As you can see in the prologues (btw. the fifth one is the last one) I introduced a few new characters, and there will be a lot of them in the book II. It might seem random now, but as the story progresses (beyond book II) it will come together eventually. So expect more of Yue-liang and Amelia, but there will still be a lot of Bruno. There will be some spicy scenes, a lot of intrigue, some cleverness, a couple of battles, and a pinch of secrets as well. Romance in various shapes and forms will also bloom here and there.

I added stuff to the glossary and also updated the stuff that is already there. 

A sneak-peak into some of the character art appeared, and I'm curious if you would be able to recognize who is who. Let me know In the comments.

I really want to make a proper map for the Frontier Istand (the majority of actions of book II happens there), at least for now, because it would allow you, the readers, to give a better understanding, but unfortunately, I can't afford the paid stuff, and the free alternatives to make one are not that great. I'm sculpting something in Incarnate, but it's an annoying process, as I have limited access to the resources this platform gives, so maybe eventually a map of sorts will appear. For now, though, you have to work with your imagination.

I don't really know what else to write about here, so I'm gonna stop right here. Bye!

 

 

13