Chapter 1.
5.6k 9 95
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Error 2212}

 

{Failure to Wipe Memory}

 

{Error 8829}

 

{Generating Character Sheet}

 

{14%... 42%... 66%... 99%... 100%}

 

{Waiting…}

 

{Approval Granted}

 

[Welcome Sophia Hondera]

 

I tore my eyes away from the interface and took in my surroundings. This was certainly not the intersection near my apartment. My mind felt foggy from whatever I'd experienced as I looked around the forest I found myself in. I couldn’t put my finger on it, but everything seemed slightly off. The forest looked like a forest but I didn't recognize most of the vegetation.

 

I realized I was entirely naked, though that was less surprising than my now gray-blue skin and legs that transitioned into scales before ending in hooves rather than feet. “What the fuck,” I muttered to myself and flicked my tail back and forth nervously as I adjusted to the weight of the large wings on my back… wait tail? Wings?

 

“What the fuck!” I yelped as I noted the long prehensile tail that ended in a spade shape along with the two large spiked leathery wings emerging from my shoulder blades.

 

This wasn't possible, I was somehow suddenly a naked demon girl. Besides being a bright blue-gray colour the rest of my body seemed the same which I was glad for. I liked my small breasts and tall stature… well 5’9 wasn't particularly tall in my opinion but I digress.

 

I ran my hands over my face and immediately realized more had changed. My ears were long and pointy like an elf and two long curved horns protruded from my forehead. I grasped them and a shiver went through me, they were very sensitive. Scratch that I was very sensitive, I was incredibly horny. Really not the time for that, get a hold of yourself, Sophia.

 

My mouth felt different too and my canines had elongated. Though that paled in comparison to my new long-forked tongue. I brought my tail up to my hand and wrapped it around my arm, there was no uncertainty that these new changes were me. I stretched out my wings, giving me a wingspan wider than I was tall. Theoretically, I should have no idea how to control these new limbs but somehow I could as easily as any other part of myself. What the actual fuck was going on!?

 

An interface suddenly popped into my mind as if I were in a video game. I hadn't played video games much, but I was familiar enough to recognize what it was. It was a character sheet of me as if I was suddenly in a virtual reality game, except this was undeniably real.

 

Name: 

Sophia Hondera

Age:

22

Race: 

Succubus

Class: 

Succubus (Level 1)

Strength: D

Dexterity: B

Intelligence: B

Charisma: S

Racial Skills: [Sexual Experience], [Charm], [Human Form]

 

Titles: [Daughter of the Lilim]

 

It was exactly like a video game with stats and skills though I saw no mana or health bars. It was a somewhat accurate representation of me, my people skills were definitely my most vital attribute with less than average strength. At least I thought so. Wait, succubus? Wasn't that…

 

“Ha ha, very funny, make the hypersexual cam girl a sex demon,” I muttered to myself as my tail switched back and forth in annoyance. I guess it wasn't the worst thing in the world, whatever was going on was a lot more exciting than trying to make enough money to make it through university and get an English degree. So what if people wanted to watch me masturbate? It was a perfectly legitimate way to make money and one I happened to enjoy.

 

I tried to recall my last memory before waking up here. It was fuzzy but I knew I had been walking home… and then a truck, I had gotten hit by a truck. So I died and somehow got transported here? That made about as much sense as being turned into a succubus I supposed.

 

The thoughts of sex only reminded me how horny I was, but something was different. It was an empty jittery arousal that was slowly spreading heat through my body. I felt warm and sensitive and I instinctively reached between my thighs before stopping myself. This wasn't the time even if my pussy throbbed to be filled, I was naked and lost in a forest… Well, I was naked in the forest with privacy.

 

God, get a hold of yourself, Sophia. With a sigh, I started walking in a random direction hoping to find a road and distract myself from the fact I felt like I was in heat. I needed to find civilization and I guess level up, which assuming video game rules meant fighting monsters?

 

That would mean that this world would be substantially more dangerous than the one I had left. My nerves quickly smothered any lust as I more carefully took in my surroundings. Dying once had been enough for me and I doubted there was a respawn mechanic in this world. Still, I had to keep going, I couldn't just stay in the forest forever.

 

Before continuing on I decided to check the skills and title I had on my character sheet.

 

[Sexual Experience]

You gain sustenance and significantly more experience from lust siphoned during sexual encounters. Feeding on someone to simply sustain yourself and gain experience doesn’t harm the sexual partner. The greater the level of your partner, the greater the experience gained. New partners provide an experience bonus. 

If starving you will find it harder to think about anything other than sex and masturbation. You cannot starve to death but will eventually be overwhelmed until you are sated. 

 

Huh, I guess that was fitting with being a succubus. I needed to have sex to feed myself and grow stronger. Looked like I was going to be doing a lot more fucking than fighting. 

 

“Oh no… how terrible, not lots of sex,” I muttered to myself sarcastically. Having to have sex to survive was a bit of a downside, especially considering I was now understanding what my current weird arousal was. Still not needing food could be helpful and odds were that brothels existed in this world as I should probably consider working at one.

 

I was thinking about sex again too much and my clit throbbed in response, getting horny in place of getting hungry was weird but… kinda hot? Anyways! Next skill.

 

[Charm]

Induce suggestibility in a sapient creature. More effective on targets after a sexual encounter with them. A charmed creature will feel a strong carnal desire and urge to please you, they take your commands as favourably as they can.

 

That seemed very powerful and… also probably highly immoral. Still, it would make navigating this new world a lot easier and I could use it responsibly. The last skill I could guess more or less what it did.

 

[Human Form]

You may take human form and hide your demonic nature. This illusion lasts until dismissed by you or another effect. 

 

Without thinking about it too much I activated it and stumbled as the disguise rippled through me. My center of gravity suddenly changed and it almost felt weird to have human feet again. I could still feel my wings and tail though they were also gone, it was like having phantom limbs. I now had a body I was much more familiar with, one that as far as I could tell was what I had looked like before. I didn't dislike my new body, in fact, it was quickly growing on me but it was nice to have a body I was so familiar with again. I checked the last thing which was listed as a title rather than a skill, whatever that meant.

 

[Daughter of the Lilim]

You are one of the remaining daughters of the goddess Lilith and have her blessing. This makes you far more resilient and adapted to sexual tasks. Sex rejuvenates and energizes you. Additionally, you do not age, you are immune to disease, your menstrual cycle ceases and cannot become pregnant.

 

Oh… I wasn't going to complain about the useful perks especially since I was going to be having a lot of sex. Lilith sounded vaguely familiar but I knew nothing beyond that besides that she was apparently my mother. Except I had a mother, a very human mother. How did that make any sense? Also was I effectively immortal now? Would I just stay 22 forever unless something came along and killed me? I was already way over my head.

 

With a sigh, I continued my very naked walk through the forest hoping to come across some sign of civilization. Weirdly enough the cool temperature didn't bother me at all, and neither did walking through the forest barefoot. My only issue was the hunger that was consistently building.

 

As luck would have it I quickly stumbled across a small road. I didn't know which way to go as all I could see was the forest around me. I dismissed Human Form and managed to stay on my feet as I returned to my true winged and hoofed succubus form.

 

As it turned out, flying was remarkably similar to riding a bicycle. With a powerful flap of my wings, I shot into the air and immediately began to fall. Panicking I spread my wings and immediately caught the wind slowing my descent. Soon I got the hang of it and flew up to get a better view of the area. It was a clear day and I could just make out what looked like the beginnings of farmland in the distance. I flew along the road in that direction for a little while but I was quickly finding myself tired from the new type of exercise. 

 

I made my unsteady descent and felt immense relief when my hooves touched the ground even if I promptly fell over. Knowing I was on the right track, however, I forced myself to continue and activated Human Form, this time I didn't stumble.

 

A little bit later I heard a noise behind me and turned to see a figure riding on a cart pulled by a horse. I watched as I approached and realized my mistake. It wasn't a horse, if anything it was a duck that was large and horse-shaped. It was covered in colourful feathers and had a bill yet it walked on four legs.

 

I could only gawk as the carriage approached, it was one thing to assume that different creatures existed and another to see something. I suddenly remembered that I was entirely naked and that I only spoke English and a little Spanish. But that might not be an issue as my character sheet was in English and I had no issues.

 

“You alright miss?” the driver called as he slowed the horse duck down. 

 

“I… uh, I don't suppose you have an extra cloak?” I asked, doing my best to cover myself with my hands.

 

He quickly removed his cloak and tossed it to me without complaint and I quickly covered myself. He was an older man worn down by the years in a world without modern technologies. His hair was greying and he seemed to be studying me very carefully. Or actually, I think he's just squinting to see me. Maybe he needed glasses.

 

“You heading to Solime?” he asked and I nodded, having no idea where that was. “Hop on then,  we should be there soon.”

 

“Thank you,” I said cautiously, walking past the duck horse and climbing on. I gave him a small smile and ignored my arousal. It would be so easy to touch myself under the cloak, just the thought sent a shiver through me.

 

“Did you escape the slavers?” he asked, glancing in my direction as I subtly rub my thighs together.

 

“Slavers?” I asked.

 

“Aye, people have been going missing around here. There's a big slave market across the border in Sloffaniel,” he explained.

 

“Oh…” I replied. I was hesitant to tell him anything, for all I knew he was a slaver. Though the barrels in the back of the cart were not human-sized, I really hoped no one was cramped into them. It didn't help that I was having a hard time focusing on this conversation with the wetness slowly dripping down my thighs.

 

We continued down the road for a while mostly in silence. He seemed to understand I didn't really want to talk but I asked a few questions. We were in the kingdom of Lomanza, though he gave me a strange look when I asked about that. The Sloffanielen Empire bordered Lomanza and, though fervent slavers, were also known as the holy empire because of their hatred for demons. Great… people were just as terrible in this world. 

 

Eventually, even with the depressing thought of slavery my arousal was getting the better of me and there was a perfectly fuckable man beside me. Eh, why the hell not, he was already doing me kindness.

 

“Thanks for this, unfortunately, I don't have any money to repay you.”

 

“Ah don't worry bout it,” he replied, waving the idea away totally oblivious to the seductive tones I’m trying to elude.

 

“Are you sure there isn't anything I can do?” I asked as smoothly as I could as I ran my hand over his shoulder and down his chest.

 

“Eh!” he jumped looking at me with surprise and turning red. He cleared his throat, “really lass, it's no trouble at all. I don't expect anything from you.”

 

“You've done me such a kindness, it's only fair I repay you.”

 

After a look of disbelief, he finally pulled the horse duck creature to the side of the road. I slipped down onto my knees in front of him, I wasn't the biggest fan of blow jobs but this was more about quenching my hunger than anything else. Plus the men I had slept with seemed to enjoy it.

 

I positioned myself between his legs and looked up at him. He still had a look of amazement on his face but nodded his head. I ran my hands up his legs to his crotch and gently squeezed. After a little teasing, I helped him slip his pants down and his erect cock sprung free. I licked my hand and started pumping him slowly.

 

I ran my tongue along him and he let out a grunt. I swirled my tongue around the head before taking his cock in my mouth. I sucked for a moment before beginning to bob my head. I was spurred on by his moans. I used my hands along his shaft not wanting to swallow too much of him down my throat, I did very much have a gag reflex that wasn't very sexy.

 

“Ah–las,” he warned, tapping me on the shoulder as I flicked my tongue over his tip while I milked him with my lips. I glanced up at him as I swallowed around him and his hips bucked involuntarily as he then came. I swallowed his cum as best I could not wanting to make a mess. It tasted better than I imagined, who knew sex demons had a taste for semen?

 

[Level Up!]

 

He was breathing heavily as I licked my swollen lips. I was already feeling better and the intense lust was fading though it left me satisfied. Still, I wasn't gonna waste this opportunity, my stats could wait. I hadn't expected a blowjob to level me up but then again I had only been level one.

 

We soon continued the carriage ride. I remained in my human form figuring it would probably raise fewer questions. Plus there had to be a reason I had [Human Form] as a skill in the first place. I was distracted by checking my level-up notification.

 

Remembering I had levelled up I decided to investigate. After a little fiddling, I pulled up a different UI. rather than my character sheet, this one seems more like a skill tree and had several options for skills for me to unlock. I read through the descriptions and one caught my eye.

 

[Whispers of the Soul] 

 You can tell what intelligent creatures want and desire along with sexual preferences and kinks.

 

A more basic version of mind reading looked very appealing. I spent my skill point and unlocked [Whispers of the Soul] before focusing my attention on the farmland that we were passing on on the outskirts of Solime. I was a little relieved to see regular-looking cows, after the weird duck horses I was a little worried that everything would be unrecognizable.

 

Rather than heading into the city itself however the man pulled the cart to the side of the road. “I'm not headed into the city itself so you'll have to walk from here.”

 

“You don't live in the city?”

 

“I'm a farmer, it would be hard to farm in the city,” he chuckled

 

“Fair enough,” I replied and climbed down from the cart. Before he left however I turned back to him and activated [Charm] on him. “I don't suppose you could spare a few coins?”

 

A dumb grin broke across his face as he tossed me his entire coin purse and then just continued to stare at me dopily. 

 

“Oh…” I trailed off and opened the pouch. It held several coins, most of them a coppery brown but a few silver as well. I took about half unsure of how much money this actually was but not wanting to rob him blind. I handed the pouch back and gave him an awkward smile. “Well… have a nice day, thanks for the ride.”

 

He was waving goodbye at me when I glanced behind my shoulder. I shook my head as I realized the extent to which [Charm] affected a person. I sighed, I needed the money, sorry farmer guy. With a sigh, I dismissed the [Charm] on him, not sure how long it would affect him and prepared myself for what was to come. I entered the city gate and met the town of Solime.

95