Chapter 7.
2.8k 6 91
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Sophia!?” Liana cried, her fur damp with tears.

 

“I-I’m ok,” I replied, my mouth feeling dry.

 

“I was so worried, what happened?”

 

The room was as I left it, I was naked and still in my true form but now covered under the covers. My cloak was torn to shreds and I vaguely remember tearing myself out of something.

 

“Sophia? Do you know what happened?” Liana asked again.

 

“I… I met my mom.” I recount my meeting with the goddess Lilith. “I’m sorry,” I finally apologized, hugging my legs to my chest and wrapping my tail snugly around me as much as I could. “I couldn’t—I didn’t…”

 

“It’s ok, I’m not upset.”

 

Her words were only a minor comfort. “I don’t like losing control,” I finally say.

 

She nodded and seemed to let my words sink in. “Have you considered willingly giving up control?”

 

“What?”

 

“Well… if you had someone you trusted to give control to then it wouldn’t be so scary, you may even enjoy yourself.”

 

I frowned at her, mostly confused.

 

“Some Animal Folk have intense… mating periods where similar things can happen or so I’ve heard.”

 

I considered this, feeling immediately glad that Liana was there rather than anyone else. “Well… Lilith said it wouldn’t happen again but I might have someone in mind,” I smiled.

 

“Oh, that’s good. Do they live in Solime?”

 

“…yes.”

 

“Well that works out then, I wasn’t aware you knew anyone here.”

 

I blinked at her, “oh you stupid kitty cat.”

 

“What?” she huffed.

 

“It’s obviously you, how are you so oblivious?!” I chuckled.

 

“I am not, I just wanted you to pick someone you knew you could trust implicitly.”

 

“Can I trust you implicitly?” I asked.

 

“Well yes… but I’m not the most trustworthy person, assassin, remember?” she replied.

 

“I’m a demon feared by an entire continent, who better to trust than you?” I counter.

 

“Fair enough,” she sighed.

 

“Shame our first time wasn’t particularly romantic,” I taunted and she raised a brow with a smirk.

 

Suddenly I was on my back with Liana pinning me down, “well if you want a do over all you have to do is ask.”

 

I felt arousal flare through me at the sudden shift back. Who was this cat?! “I-I…” My tongue felt too big for my mouth and I had forgotten what words were. I could only nod stupidly looking into her bright blue eyes.

 

“Are you sure?” she literally purred and ran a paw along a horn causing me to shiver.

 

“Y-yes,” I whispered.

 

“Yes, who?” she asked with a smirk.

 

“Uh… yes mistress?” I tried feeling really turned on and very confused.

 

“Oh, oh yes I like that,” she smirked, sounding surprised at what I had called her. “Good girl.”

 

Fuck I really liked that. I had not expected this at all. I was starting to see what she meant or maybe I just really liked being dominated as well. “Stay,” she ordered and moved away to undress. “Blankets off.”

 

I kicked the blankets off revealing my naked form. She sauntered over and crawled onto the bed. “Do you have any idea how wet I am? I had to listen to you moan and whimper as I fucked you but my pussy didn’t get any attention. Think you can fix that?” she smirked.

 

“I-yes mistress,” I replied. I was too horny for anything to be cringy and I really wanted to touch her.

 

“Make me cum then, little succubus,” she grinned, leaning back and spreading her legs.

 

I crawled towards her, taking in the sight of her naked. The carpet did match the drapes or rather she was covered entirely in black fur besides white highlights on her chest and paws. I desperately tried to think of a pussy joke but I was far too distracted.

 

We hadn’t entirely defined what we were doing but I could see what she desired and I could see she was worried that this was just a fuck for me, that I didn’t care about her beyond the confines of my bedroom. That I wouldn’t like her for being a catkin. She desired to prove that she was worthy of my affections and seeing that snapped me out of our little game. Rather than settle between her legs I pulled her into a kiss, “you are worthy,” I said against her.

 

She relaxed into the kiss but was very much still taking control. I hadn’t considered the logistics of kissing someone with a snout and it was very different, plus my tongue was suddenly far longer which only further made me fumble. I sucked on her tongue and I ran my hands down her body through her fur and she purred. Oh, I really liked that.

 

I wasn’t going to think too hard about the fact that furries existed in the other world, probably due to the fact animal folk existed here.

 

I kneaded her breasts and gently pinched a nipple. I trailed kisses down her as I scooted down the bed. It was a lot less effective on someone covered in fur so I switched to little bites. “Enough teasing, little succubus,” she panted, trying to hide the effect I was having on her.

 

“Yes mistress,” I cooed as I settled between her legs and scratched slowly down her thighs. She reached down and brushed the hair out of my eyes and I looked up at her. I was getting in this position a lot these days wasn’t I?

 

She gave me a playful smile and wrapped a paw around a horn. I shivered at the contact, though clearly also weapons. My horns were surprisingly sensitive when I was in the mood.

 

“What a pretty pussy cat,” I smirked, unable to resist and Liana rolled her eyes and pulled my face against her by my horns.

 

My giggle was muffled and I quickly focused my efforts on pleasing her. I licked along her slit exploring the area with my tongue. I wondered if her tongue was sandpapery and my pussy throbbed. “Oh gods, your tongue… fuck!” she moaned as I filled her up and wriggled it inside her. It was a little strange having my tongue suddenly way longer but it was definitely worth the adjustment period.

 

Liana hadn't lied when she had said she was incredibly wet and I wanted to return some of her cleverness from earlier. I brought my heart-tipped tail in front of me and looked up at Liana for what she thought. “Mistress?”

 

Liana's eyes lit up and she licked her lips nodding. I grabbed my tail with my hand and brought it to her entrance. I slowly pressed the head inside and we both gasped at the sensation. It wasn’t just my horns that became sensitive when I was horny.

 

My tail should have been too wide but it was weirdly squishy and I slowly began to stretch her. I wiggled the tip inside her, earning a moan from Liana.

 

I slowly picked up the place and began to lick her clit. She tugged on my horns keeping my face pressed close for the sole reason that she knew I liked it. She was getting closed and her long tail began to twitch back and forth adorably. Her orgasm wasn’t loud but it was powerful and I slowed my ministrations to help her ride it out. She looked down at me with a satisfied smirk. “You’ve been a very good girl so far, and good girls get rewarded.”

 

I bit my lip in anticipation of what was going to come next. “Do you want me to fuck you like the good little slut you are?” she grinned.

 

I could only nod stupidly in response, I was learning a lot about myself today. She gently pushed me onto my back and then kissed me passionately, her tongue exploring my mouth. It was sandpapery!

 

She licked and nibbled my neck as she pressed a finger into me. I moaned and arched into her touch. Her finger felt very different from a human one but I had no complaints. I whimpered as she inserted another and slowly fucked me. She was torturing me, not giving me enough to cum. I reached for my clit but she grabbed my hand and pinned it down and removed her fingers from inside me. “Good little sluts ask for what they want,” Liana chided and holy shit she was strong.

 

Now dirty talk I could do, it came with my old profession. I whimpered and gave her my best puppy dog eyes. “Please make this slutty little pussy cum mistress, I’ll be a good girl. Please make your little pet succubus cum, mistress!”

 

Liana broke character for a moment with a look of genuine surprise. She smirked and then placed a kiss above my clit. She kissed my pussy and licked me. I moaned at the rough feeling. Then she licked my clit.

 

“Fuck!” I yelped smacking her on the head in surprise and she jerked away looking worried. “Jesus, fuck, shit, ow!” I cursed. 

 

Liana’s genuine look of panic was both hilarious and focusing. “Sorry, your tongue is kinda rough and my clit is very sensitive,” explained. Apparently, even my demonic constitution had its limits.

 

“I didn’t think about that,” she frowned and sat back. 

 

“I didn’t say we had to stop, just be gentle. It would be cruel to leave this succubus so unsatisfied.”

 

She laughed and our little game was over for now as we continued. She gently rubbed my clit with a finger as she licked the rest of me. Even after that shock, It did not take long for me to cum.

 

After getting cleaned up Liana was happy to cuddle which I was glad for. I would never get tired of her soft fur. I shifted back into my [Human Form] since it was easier to cuddle without my wings getting in the way.

 

I could tell she was deep in thought as I watched her desires shift and change quickly. I didn’t mean to pry but I couldn’t turn off this Desires of the Soul thing.

 

“Hey,” I said, squeezing her a little tighter and she relaxed a little. I wasn’t in a rush to get into anything but Liana was confused. “This doesn’t have to be just sex, Liana, I know you want more.”

 

“I-I, well… yes. I-I would like that but…”

 

“But?” I asked. I had a vague sense of what was on her mind but that was inferred from her desires so I wanted her to be clear about it.

 

“Could it even work? We’re both women which some people still look down upon. I’m a catkin and you’re… not.”

 

“Liana, the fact that you're a catkin doesn’t bother me, I know little about this world and its history and issues but I know you. I dated women in my old world as well or well the original me did, those things are not issues for me.”

 

She nodded and got to the crux of her worries. “You’re a succubus.”

 

I nodded and pretended that that didn’t hurt. I wasn’t angry, I understood why she was worried. Monogamy wasn’t possible and I wasn’t going to pretend it was. “I get it, a typical relationship wouldn’t be possible with my… nature,” I replied with a sad smile. I hadn’t been looking to get into a relationship but I really liked Liana and I couldn’t help but feel a little disappointed.

 

She nodded but seemed to deflate at my words. Maybe she had hoped I would say something different. I earned the most experience through fucking powerful strangers. I was a sex demon, limiting myself to just her sexually wasn’t possible. I knew there was a difference between sex and a romantic relationship but I could not be the one to suggest some kind of open relationship. It was Liana’s move if anything more was going to happen.

 

I decided to go out for a bit so we both had some time to ourselves. She was visibly conflicted and I wanted to give her some space. I made my way over to a bakery for a treat before heading back to the town square. 

 

Things were much calmer today though more order goons were keeping a lookout than normal. Liana lying low was probably very smart. 

 

I kept running possibilities through my mind but I kept coming to the same conclusion. All my skills revolved around sex and I had to sleep around to level up effectively. Which made me feel guilty even though it shouldn’t. It was a moot point in the end, I couldn't change myself to try and make her happy and I couldn't ask her to accept something she was unhappy with.

 

I checked my notifications and noticed something new.

 

[You have unlocked a new title, High Priestess of Lilith]

 

[High Priestess of Lilith] 

You have accepted Lilith’s request to become her emissary. You are now a high priestess of the goddess and tasked to spread pleasure through the world. Because of this, the goddess is able to freely visit you in dreams and you are qualified to open a place of worship for your followers.

 

That made me happy, I was glad that I would get to talk to Lilith again, especially without the… offering. Though I wasn’t sure what ‘qualified to open a place of worship’ meant since couldn’t anyone open a church?

 

It didn’t take long for me to tire of walking around aimlessly so I headed back to the Sly Fox with the remaining cookies that I had bought for Liana, though I may have eaten one or two on the way.

91