Chapter 13
2k 5 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I waddled over to the sleeping bag feeling thoroughly stretched as I collapsed onto the soft surface. I couldn't believe I had just done that, I could have done literally anything else like… never mind. I ran a hand over my face in frustration, I had been too horny to think clearly. Of course, using [Arousing Touch] would make it fuck me.

 

Honestly, I was most mortified by what Liana had whispered in my ear and I had eagerly agreed with it. Thank the gods I hadn't turned on [Brood Mother], I was never going to live this down.

 

“Hey babe,” Liana chuckled while sitting down beside me.

 

“I don't wanna talk about it,” I groaned.

 

Liana was silent for a moment before speaking, “I’m not gonna judge you for some random fantasy while getting fucked by honestly the biggest penis I've ever seen.”

 

“I…” I trailed off and looked at her stunned. She truly didn't seem to care and I didn't really understand how.

 

“I fucked a fucking dog!” I shouted. “That's bestiality!”

 

“Well… I mean it was a monster…” Liana replied seemingly confused.

 

I sighed, “In my world, you don't fuck things that aren’t human.”

 

Liana flinched at my poor choice of words. Right, not only was I not really Sophia Hondera but I wasn't in a world that followed the same rules. “I didn't mean… I'm sorry,” I quickly apologized, I had upset Liana.

 

“You said me being a catfolk wasn't an issue for you,” she sighed, sounding defeated.

 

“It's not, I promise it's not. You’re a person, Liana. You can consent to sex the way an animal can’t.”

 

Liana didn't reply. 

 

“In… in Sophia’s world humans evolved from monkeys and I would guess the same happened here. In that world there only intelligent life is humans, there are no elves or orcs or animal folk. It's just humans. I didn't mean to upset you, I’m still trying to understand this world and I clearly made a mistake.”

 

Liana nodded and accepted the hug I offered. With the order of Musiado’s ideas, it made sense she was sensitive about this kinda thing. “I'm sorry, Liana.”

 

“It's ok,” she sighed.

 

“Are… are we the same species? Can humans and animal folk reproduce?”

 

“You are not human,” she replied.

 

“Right, I just mean can like an elf and orc have a baby? Or a gnome and a lionfolk?”

 

“Yes… though it can be difficult. Humans are the most… malleable, it is more difficult for such combinations to have children but it can happen.”

 

“Hmm, so you’re not really any more of an animal than anyone else, you just happen to resemble a cat.”

 

“I suppose so, yes.”

 

“I’m sorry,” I chuckled. This really doesn’t fit with my understanding of biology but I guess magic.” I had been thinking of the people as different races which is apparently right. It didn't make sense that they were all genetically compatible but since they were then race was the correct term. Still, I didn't understand how a demon and a human were the same species but I guess that's why they are all in the same category. In hindsight, race was somehow a lot simpler in Sophia's world.

 

“The world you have memories of seems very strange.”

 

“Yeah, I guess if you've always lived here it would seem that way. These kinds of worlds only existed in stories in ours.”

 

“Weird.”

 

“Yea… wait what is a monster? What's the difference between an animal here? I feel like I'm missing some stuff.”

 

“Monster is perhaps a harsh term, we call the harmless monsters. There are monsters and there are us, the intelligent beings, the people.”

 

“What about like dragons? Are there not intelligent monsters?” I asked.

 

“I suppose so, but they are very different from us.”

 

“Ok… none of this changes the fact I fucked a dire wolf though and whether it's a monster or an animal it doesn't really make a difference.”

 

Liana shrugs, “You are a succubus, fucking things is what you do. I do not find dire wolves attractive and trying to have sex with one would be incredibly dangerous but I don't understand your disgust.”

 

I sighed, “I guess it's more a consent thing. It's like babies, they don't know anything.”

 

“I would argue that you avoided death with the means available to you and enjoyed the process. You don't have to fuck monsters, Sophia. You can just fuck people but it is not as weird in this world as it is in yours. There are some harmless monsters that we even use for sex.”

 

Wasn't I an intelligent monster? Just because I could look human didn't mean I was one. My true form had six limbs, I needed a skill to be genetically compatible with people and mother monsters and my race and class were just my species. I took a humanoid shape but what was I really closer to? “Oh god, this is getting way too philosophical.” 

 

Liana smiles and wraps her arms around me. “Tonight was… definitely unexpected.”

 

“Tell me about it, I got a fucking title from it too,” I huffed.

 

[Monster Layer] 

You are sexually alluring and seen as a potential mate to even creatures that would have no reason to be attracted to you. Monsters that have the ability to have sex with you will prioritize that over harming you. Is more effective the less intelligent and resistant the creature. 

 

Liana burst out into laughter as I read it out loud while I just fumed. Great, now I was gonna get fucked by a lot of monsters.

 

“My little succubus, you are going to thoroughly enjoy yourself,” she smirked and I blushed. I supposed I would live with it if the next monster was a little more fantastical and not just a big dog, especially if it was intelligent and could consent. I opened my skill tree to look through options and froze.

 

I really need to figure out where I stand in terms of fucking monsters. “Is it really not a problem? Fucking monsters?”

 

“Certainly not more than you being a succubus. Egostin has a popular brothel that has a strun.”

 

“What’s a strun?” I asked.

 

“It is a large tentacled creature that produces aphrodisiacs and feeds on the sexual fluids of its prey. It is entirely harmless and very enjoyable,” Liana blushes.

 

“Why you naughty kitty cat,” I chuckled. Wow, who would have thought this world would have hentai tentacle monsters? You learn something new every day I guess. It came down to the fact that I did enjoy having the dire wolf fuck me and with what the skill did it would solve some of my worries. We could use an army after all.

 

[Monster "Tamer"] 

Causes a non-sentient monster you are having sex with to become friendly to you. If not higher this additionally increases their intelligence to rank D, which makes them a sapient creature and allows them to understand the common tongue. They have their own free will and will not become hostile if they are treated well. Is more effective the less intelligent and resistant the creature originally.

 

I was so fucked, but in a good way. At least I hoped so. Ideally, I couldn’t grant them intelligence before fucking them but the synergy with [Monster Layer] was hard to resist. If monsters were going to fuck me anyway then this would make me more comfortable with it. Rank C was what the average, what most people had in intelligence, so granting a monster rank D intelligence would make them almost as smart as the average person. And if they were a sapient creature they could consent to sex. This skill was both needed for ethics and valuable for its usefulness.

 

“We should get some rest,” Liana said, trying to calm my racing mind now that the crisis seems to be over.

 

“I'm sorry I freaked out,” I sighed.

 

“It’s ok, I’m glad we could sort this out,” she replied as she wiggled into a sleeping bag.

 

I snuggled up beside her and relaxed in her arms, “I love you, Liana,” I murmured. I didn't even have a chance to panic realizing what I had just let slip out before she replied.

 

“I love you too, Sophia.”

 

 

“Sophia?” Liana called early the following morning.

 

“Cumming!” I replied as my orgasm rolled through me.

 

“What the hells are…” she trailed off as she saw what I was doing.

 

Eyepatch released a low growl when she saw Liana.

 

“Hey!” I reprimanded the dire wolf. “That's Liana, she's my mate. Be nice to her.”

 

Eyepatch’s ears drooped in what I figured was an apology as she rose from between my legs and I cleaned myself off with [Freshen Up].

 

“You’ve… trained one?” Liana asked, looking a little nervous.

 

“Two actually. Hey, Sparkles! Get your ass out here,” I yelled and a few moments later another dire wolf came bounding out before screeching to a stop noticing Liana. I repeated the introduction and he nodded in understanding.

 

“Did… did he just nod?” Liana asked.

 

“Yea, after… yesterday there were a few new skills available to unlock. I can make a monster I fuck friendly to me and raise its intelligence to rank D,” I explained.

 

“Rank D?!” Liana gasped.

 

“Yea, I figured they can consent now since they are only slightly less intelligent than the average person.”

 

“Sophia, I feel like you kinda overlooked something…”

 

“What?” I frowned. Both Sparkles and Eyepatch were adults and I had made sure to explain sex to them so they knew if they would be interested and could consent. I couldn't make them speak but I explained nodding yes and shaking their head no, I didn't see what the problem was.

 

“Sophia, you could teach them. You somehow gave them whatever thing we have that lets us be as smart as we are. You literally just created an intelligent lifeform like you or me.”

 

“Oh right, that.” She made an excellent point. I had just blurred the lines further between what was a monster and what was a person. Hell, I could start a cooperative society run entirely by intelligent monsters, holy shit. How did I overlook that part?! In all fairness sometimes it's hard for a succubus not to think about sex.

 

I had been a little distracted by waking up early under the guise of testing out my skill to aimlessly wander into the forest a little further. Sparkles had found me first and immediately gave me a good fucking then after Eyepatch showed up with her magic tongue. After which I used [Monster "Tamer"] on both of them and we had a long and one-sided conversation.

 

“Well… this has been… fucking wild,” Liana threw her hands up. “We should get going though, you can breed an army of dire wolves later,” she said with a wink as she turned back to camp.

 

“We have a bit of an adventure to go on, you wanna tag along?” I asked the dire wolves. They glanced at each other and did the wolf equivalent of what I thought was a shrug. I follow Liana with Sparkles and Eyepatch following me. Sparkles because he had a shiny coat and Eyepatch because she had a dark ring of run around her eye that reminded me of one.

 

As soon as we neared camp however Eyepatch and Sparkled got upset and ran ahead. I scurried after them only to find them standing by the bodies of the dire wolves from last night. They both turned to look at me with fear and betrayal in their eyes. I glanced over at Liana who seemed equally unsure of what to do.

 

“I’m sorry, they attacked us last night and we were just defending ourselves. I couldn't… help them the way I could you. I’m really sorry.”

 

The dire wolves looked uncertain.

 

“Do you know what we do with our dead?” I asked. “We bury them in the ground, so they can go back to the earth and they can be at peace. I can't bring them back but we could give them somewhere to rest.”

 

I sat down on the ground and held my hands out, “come here,” I said with teary eyes and they hesitantly trotted over. I wrapped them both in a gentle hug, “I’m so sorry.” Eyepatch licked my cheek which I took as a good sign. 

 

When I got to my feet I looked at the dead dire wolves, they looked younger than Sparkles and Eyepatch and I felt even worse. “Were they your children?” I asked and Sparkles shook his head no while Eyepatch nodded. “I’m so sorry,” I said, failing to hold back my tears. It was tragic that it took their deaths for me to gain the skills I needed to even have this conversation. 

 

I looked over at Liana who seemed equally as upset as the rest of us. Of all the things we had killed a few dire wolves defending their territory were by far the most innocent. We found a nice spot under the trees and though we had no shovels to dig a proper grave we buried them as well as we could. Eyepatch seemed the most distraught understandably while Sparkles tried to comfort her.

 

“Sophia,” Liana said tentatively, putting a hand on my shoulder. “We need to get going.”

 

I nodded, I felt like I had made a grave mistake giving Sparkles and Eyepatch sapience. I didn’t know what to do with them and they were people now as much as anyone else. “Eyepatch, Sparkles? We… we have to go. People are being… kept as slaves that we are going to try and help. I’ll give you time to grieve but on our way back I’ll come back here if you want to come with us then you're more than welcome too.”

 

Eyepatch nodded and rubbed her head against me. Sparkles gave me a few kisses and then tentatively also said goodbye to Liana.

 

With our hearts heavy after such a conflicting evening and morning Liana and I got back on the horse and continued our travels.

60