1- New beginning
60 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

— Have I reincarnated? 

Waking up in an unfamiliar room I try to remember how I got to this place. 

Pulling through the fragments of memories I realize I'm not me anymore.

 I died in battle in my last life and was reborn in the body of a 14 year old boy, it's really depressing.

 Who knew that a hero would die at the hands of his "friends" and end up like this...

 But this could be a new chance to start over. 

But how can I tell, the memories of this body...

 They're terrible... 

A boy with a promising future ending up in this state, he really was trash. 

Not training for himself and always spending his time trying to help others, and in the end he ended up alone and abandoned. 

— HAHAHA, HOW PATHETIC!!! 

I'm really excited, a body with this potential, I wonder how far I can go.

 I stand up and look in the mirror, pretty face but very thin, golden hair long down my back. 

I look at the room and see countless books and some wooden swords, I/he used to train, didn't I? 

Even if you don't get results. Opening the window I see the sunrise. 

— Is really beautiful ... 

After a few minutes of looking I realized that I'm not in my world anymore. 

—People with pointy ears?

 I pull in my memories and remember they are called elves or something. 

Nothing that interested me very much, after all, everything that interests me I cannot obtain now.

 I look into my room and stop in front of the mirror. 

— I need this better, don't I?

My life in this world is about to begin. . . 

" — " character lines 

Vorn: I'm learning how to write stories now, so any tips are welcome.

2