Arc 3 – My Dearest
961 7 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ah… ahhh... Hah-! Mhmm~... Ahh...!” 

Hearing the muffled sounds of what sounded like erotic moaning, Yuna stirred awake as her body was being rocked vigorously. She knew exactly what was happening to her. Out of nowhere, she shoved the man off before giving him the final blow with her foot to his stomach as the man was sent flying off the bed.

Yuna just stared at the man on the ground who groaned before she shifted her attention to what looked like her clothes on the ground.

[Sending Host the information of this world] said C-2.

This was a modern-setting world in the country of Yaven within the big, bustling capital city of Swans. The beloved male lead of this world was Raymond Callis, the CEO of LAVISH Entertainment- one of the largest and prestigious entertainment companies that has several different branches of entertainment, such as acting agencies, record labels and modeling agencies. Raymond was huge playboy and ladies’ man, having a reputation of for bedding many women and giving virgins their first taste of sex. Of course, despite that reputation, one could not deny that the man was diligent, intelligent, focused and charismatic when it came to work. He was the man behind the success of LAVISH Entertainment. His innovative ideas drove LAVISH straight to the top. And being the beloved male lead, he had everything - the good looks, money, personality, women and the lifestyle. 

The beloved female lead of this world was Heaven Keyes, a rising young idol that was specifically picked out by Raymond when he happened to cross her path as she was performing on the streets with her guitar. Although Raymond solely picked her out because of her talent, their paths continued to cross, drawing his attention to her quirky and bubbly personality. She was someone with a pure heart while he was someone who had gone rotten years ago. But both could not deny the strong attraction between them. 

But what is their love story without various obstacles, such as the second male lead/villain or the second female lead/villainess. Yep. That was who Yuna was in this world, Yurina Serene, an agent who works under Raymond. Despite having slightly above average looks that paled in comparison to Heaven, she was known as a man-eater, sleeping with various models and co-workers. However, she was good at her job, thus no one really complained, and as of now, many in the company knew that there was a thing going on between CEO Raymond Callis and Yurina Serene. 

However, as time went on, Yurina noticed Raymond closing himself off to her, having less sex with her and calling her out for dates and whatnot. When Yurina found out why, she was furious. Sure they were only a fling with no strings attached, Yurina still wanted the man for herself. The more a man was unwilling to be hers, the more she wanted him. Thus, she did all that she could to break the connection between Raymond and Heaven with the help of the second male lead who was helplessly in love with Heaven.

But of course, Yurina’s actions were futile as Raymond always came to Heaven’s rescue; even Heaven’s fans acted against Yurina, which caused her own downfall in the industry, causing Raymond to fire her. This left a huge mark on her resume in finding a job in Swans. It was humiliating for her and all of the men, who gave her sweet talk when they had sex or slept together, who promised her the best and to be there for her, turned their backs on her.

After receiving this information and absorbing the memories from the OG, Yuna, or Yurina, as she will now be known by, quickly wore her clothes.

“Ow! How mean! You were so into it. Why the sudden change? Not feeling good today?” the man got up from the ground as he asked in a dangerously seductive voice.

Yurina knew who this man was - this world’s beloved male lead, Raymond Callis.

“Yeah, not feeling it today,” Yurina responded coolly as she finished dressing up.

“Alright then, I won’t force you to stay, but just so you know, I’m still hard. I’m gonna have to call someone else to help me if you won’t,” Raymond leered 

Although Yurina kept a cool expression, she just gave Raymond a glance. Ugh, how disgusting. 

“What’s the point in trying to make me stay and have sex with you when I’m not even your type,” Yurina questioned as she walked out of the bedroom doors. 

Following her out, butt naked, Raymond inquired, “Feeling insecure? That’s a first.”

“Not insecure but aware. You like big busty, curvy women, I don’t fit in that category, thus I’m making the decision to withdraw myself as one of your many fuck buddies. Besides, you have plenty. So, from now on, I won’t ever be coming back here. I’m done with having this kind of affair,” Yurina remarked as she slipped her shoes on.

Raymond just crossed his arms as he leaned up against the doorway with a smug smile on his face. “You’ll be back soon. Just like the rest of them.”

Yurina looked over her shoulder with a rather cold and confident expression, “Bet.”

Although Yurina was an escort in her previous life, she was never one to cheat or conduct in adultery. That was something she despised the most! She was willing to help her clients heal and act as a substitute, but she would never cheat or go astray. But in the end, it has been a long time since she has ever been in a “real” relationship...

***

When she arrived at her penthouse, she was immediately greeted by the man who was waiting for her inside. It was 2 in the morning… Who would be up waiting for her?

Her parents were no longer alive, and she was an only child, so who could it be? It was someone who cared deeply for Yurina - Yurina’s husband, Ethan Serene. And it was Ethan who waited for her to return home.

[That is Host’s Target of this world. Good Luck.]

Both OG Yurina and Ethan’s parents were best friends, thus the two grew up together, but OG Yurina always saw Ethan as a drag despite him being older than her by three years. Ethan was skinny and thin and introverted; he was also gloomy but he was kind and patient. As he grew up, puberty hit him hard, but despite that, OG Yurina never looked his way. OG Yurina’s mother passed away from a car accident and her father was diagnosed with stomach cancer, and later passed away. But before he left, laying on the hospital bed, OG Yurina’s father said he had hoped that OG Yurina and Ethan would marry. He really wanted to unite their families as one. By this time, OG Yurina was already 25 and Ethan 28. 

Although her father did not force her, OG Yurina still fulfilled her father’s wishes in marrying Ethan before he died because, despite being the person she was, she loved her parents dearly. But Ethan had loved OG Yurina for a long time, so when OG Yurina agreed to marry him, he was ecstatic. It was as if he was flying high on cloud nine! However, OG Yurina was quick to knock him back down to earth - OG Yurina straight up told Ethan that although they were going to be husband and wife, it was going to be a marriage with no love. Ethan knew what kind of person OG Yurina was; he knew of the scandalous affairs with many men, but he still loved her wholeheartedly. The only person he saw was her, thus, he agreed to her conditions. Being husband and wife in name was enough for him. 

OG Yurina was a very materialistic person and bought many name-branded items, and to support her, Ethan worked two additional side jobs along with being a firefighter. He worked himself very hard because he knew how stressful it was working in the entertainment industry. He wanted to be able to provide for Yurina so that he could buy her what she wanted. 

When OG Yurina was fired and humiliated, she remained holed up in their penthouse, rejecting the thought of ever leaving the penthouse to find a job. Thus, he doubled his hours in order to pay for rent and provide for OG Yurina. But in the end, his selfless and unconditionally love was never returned as he died from exhaustion and overworking. And because there was no one left to provide for OG Yurina and being as stubborn as she was, she died of starvation. 

The current Yurina really wanted to bash her head against the wall until it bled! Who the fuck did OG Yurina think she was to commit adultery?! Her husband loved her dearly yet she dared to treat him like shit?!?!?!??!  Yurina was beyond pissed at the OG Yurina. If she ever saw the OG Yurina in the afterlife, she’d be sure to strangle her personally.

But at the same time, Yurina was thankful - this man was her target. Which meant he was now in her hands. Yurina won’t be like the OG. 

Ethan stood up and walked over to her. “Ah, you’re back. I was just about to go to sleep,” the man smiled tenderly, clearly showing signs of fatigue, yet he waited for her.

Seeing Ethan's pure and genuine smile, Yurina wanted to cry. Ethan was such a good man and he loved her dearly, yet OG Yurina remained unfazed by the man's love and sincerity. That scum of a woman did not deserve Ethan. As Yurina continued staring into Ethan’s clear and icy yet warm blue eyes, a slight blush crawled onto his cheeks, tinting the tip of his ears. 

It has only been two months since they got married and moved in together into Yurina’s penthouse, but OG Yurina and Ethan slept in different rooms. And because their schedules did not align, they rarely saw each other during the week. 

After taking a good look at the handsome man before her, Yurina smiled warmly, startling Ethan. This was a smile he has never received from Yurina before. Thus, when she smiled, Ethan stood there, dumbstruck.

“I’m back,” she said tenderly. 

Ethan blushed. “H-here! Let me take your stuff to your room for you,” he offered.

“Pfft-! Ahahaha! Why are you so nervous?” Yurina laughed.

Ethan halted. Her laugh sounded so beautiful that it made his heart skip a beat. Ethan blushed even harder.

“I can take it myself. I’m gonna take a quick shower then go to sleep…”

“Oh! Of course, you must be tired. Have a goodnight,” Ethan said as he moved out of the way to allow Yurina to go to her room.

Ethan remained rooted in his spot as he twiddled with his thumbs, unsure of what to make of this situation. 

“Ethan…”

“Yeah?” he snapped his head to look over to Yurina, who stood at the staircase. 

“Tomorrow is Saturday. We both don’t work tomorrow. So… if you don’t mind… can I have breakfast with you tomorrow…?”

Even though she stood quite far from him Yurina could see Ethan’s expression liven up as the light within his eyes brightened.

“Of course! Is there anything you want to eat specifically?”

“Hmmm~” Yurina thought playfully before looking over to the man.”Anything you cook I’m willing to eat,” she smiled softly. “Goodnight, Ethan.”

“Goodnight, Yurina.”

 

20