A Calamity’s Love (6)
1.4k 5 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rius pulled Iris close, making her sit on top of his lap as their tongues remained intertwined. The heat between them was raising, making Rius want it more and more. The only sounds that could be heard was the slurping of their tongues and the sensual moans that come along with them. 

When they finally parted, there was a silver thread of saliva that lingered in between them. Both of their skins have been tinted with a faint blush. Iris smiled lovingly as she ran her fingers down his chest to his strong abdominal muscles, caressing every crease seductively. Underneath her fingertips, she could feel the tightening of his muscles and the heat of his skin. She chuckled lightly, tickling his pounding heart.

Iris slowly climbed down from his legs and parted them only to see the meaty rod spring up and practically hit her in the face. It was big and thick, having a slight curve to it. His cock had a fleshy color to it. Iris even contemplated if it was going to fit inside of her properly, however, now that things were already as they were, she was going to persevere. First, she was going to help him release a load. 

“Whew~,” she gently blew a breath against his cock, which twitched as a clear liquid dribbled down from the opening of his cock. Iris glanced up to his face and saw the blush on his cheeks and the lust within his eyes. She could tell that he really wanted to knock her down and devour her entirely, however, he resisted.

How adorable, Iris thought to herself. Since he was restraining himself, Iris was going to make sure to give him her best service. Her tiny, slim fingers gently circled his cock, feeling the pulsing heat run through it. Iris brought her pink lips over to his cock and gave it a slow kiss. Rius was really feeling like he was at the end of his rope. As he continued to watch, he saw the petite young maiden before him open her tiny mouth, running her delicately red tongue up his hardened cock.

Feeling the cool touch of the saliva from her tongue, Rius’ body trembled as a moan escaped his lips. Iris licked every inch of his cock, leaving no place untouched. She then shifted herself up, gently swirling her tongue around the head of his cock, teasing it so very gently. Iris had just begun and Rius was already drowning in pleasure.

Wait! Wasn’t she a bit too experienced for a virgin?! 

While he was distracted by this thought, Iris engulfed the entire cock into her mouth and began bobbing her head up and down on his cock.

“Ah-! Mhm-! Mhm-!” Rius moaned.

He wasn’t a virgin himself and has built up the experience so he could tell the skill level of a woman who has had a ton of experience, and the young maiden before him was clearly much more experienced than he thought. She slurped and moaned as the precum from his cock mixed with her saliva, escaping from the corners of her lips every time she moved up and down on his cock. 

“Urgh-!” his breath hitched has he released a load within her mouth.

Slowly, Iris withdrew her head with the cum sitting in her mouth. *GULP* Opening her mouth, Rius saw the remnants of his murky white colored cum scattered throughout the inside of her deliciously red mouth. Rius couldn’t hold back anymore.

He gently grabbed her by her arms and pulled her onto the bed, laying her flat on her back, diving his tongue into her mouth as his hands began wandering across her body, taking off the layers she had on. It’s been a while since Iris have had sex, so when she felt their skin touch, an electrifying tingling sensation ran through her skin, making a sweet sound escape her lips. Fully undressed and exposed underneath him, Iris coquettishly snuggled her cheek against her left shoulder. 

Rius stared at her display. The smile on his face widen, exposing the dimple on his right cheek; it was alluring and deep, but because of the scar on his left face, she couldn’t tell if he had another dimple. Her flaming red hair was scattered on his bed while her skin carried a peachy-red color, making her look extremely appetizing. The two peaches of her on her chest were adorably perky with pink nips. He slowly eyed her down to her tiny waistline to her bikini area. The hair around her pubic area was lightly covered and enticing. Rius leaned down and and showered her body with kisses as one hand fondled and teased her left breast and the other held onto her tiny waist right above her hips. When her finally reached her hidden flower, he could see all of the sensual liquid flowing from the lips, clearly tempting him. Hidden within her left inner thigh near the flower lips was a light beauty mark. 

How cute, Rius smiled and gave it kiss, before sucking on it, making his way over to her vagina.

Rius extended his tongue out and began delicately tasting the vagina, playing around with her clit, making Iris’ body twitch. Satisfied with her reactions, Rius’ actions became stronger as his tongue continued playing with her clit, inserting one finger into her virgin vagina, gently  pumping his finger in and out of her. He twisted his finger around and slightly pressed up, hitting her sensitive spot behind her clit, making her yelp in surprise.

After playing and having inserted another finger, Rius was ready to shove himself in. He straightened his back, his face filled with lust as his eyes wandered back to Iris’ face. On her face, a faint teasing smile. Rius smirked and parted her legs, holding her legs up to her chest, exposing her dripping vagina to him completely.

“Just endure the pain for a while,” his husky voice croaked. “Ungh-!” He drove right into her.

“Ah-!” Iris gasped. She hasn’t forgotten the pain the first time she lost her virginity. 

Although Rius wanted to be gentle and wanted to take it slow, as soon as Iris took him all in, he couldn’t hold back anymore and began ramming himself like crazy into her as blood dribbled out. He dove himself in so deep, making their skin clap every time they met. Feeling the suction of her vagina made him melt. Feeling the warmth of her wrapping around him was too good! 

“Ah-! Ngh! Ha-! You-! You feel so good~,” Iris said in between her gasps.

After a long while of him vigorously pounding her, Iris could feel the hardened cock get bigger while Rius could feel the oncoming contractions of her vagina; they were both ready to climax

“Nghh-! Uh-!”

“Aah-!”

Rius exploded a load inside her as she orgasmed, bucking her hips upward towards him. Rius held her tight and buried his head into her neck, releasing a muffled groan with Iris hugging him. Finally catching their breaths, the musky fragrant floated through the room. Not even long after Rius came, Iris could feel the cock inside her hardening. He shifted himself up as he glanced down to the swollen lips that were wrapped his cock, he smiled and leaned forward, sucking her nipple; teasing it softly with his tongue before lightly nibbling on them. Iris moaned with a flirtatious grin. It was time for another round.

***

When their intimate bonding was finally over, the sun was already up in the sky but they remained in bed, figuring that they’d be staying in bed for the rest of the day - well, at least Iris was going to. Rius held Iris within his arms, staring at her lovely face as she was still asleep. After sex, he had already taken her and washed her up. He tended to her attentively and was extremely careful. Her once unblemished skin was now covered in love marks, bite marks and a few bruises here and there. Rius felt bad, but he just couldn’t help himself. He was just feeling so happy right now that he could die happy. Although she was cleaned, she still remained unclothed with him in bed. 

There was a light knock on his bedroom doors.

“Come in,” he said softly.

Coming in were two ghost maids, and in their hands was breakfast. Rius had specifically requested for a light, humane dish to help Iris recover. They saw that their king was no longer using his fake skin. Placing the trays on the little desk beside the bed, they left swiftly. As soon as they left, Rius could hear them giggling, appraising the work of their demon king. A deep smile appeared on his face.

After the maids left, Iris stirred. She wiped her eyes and looked up to the man who was holding her as if she was fragile treasure. She smiled. “Awake already?”

Rius leaned down and kissed her forehead, "you should sleep some more."

Iris cutely shook her head, wrapping her arms around his waist, snuggling her head against his chest.

He stroked her hair tenderly before he spoke, "... I'm going to have Gotoh and them return the other brides."

As soon as he said that, Iris' ears perked and she looked up to him, eyes questioning what she had just heard. Rius' smile deepened, exposing his right dimple. "I only want you. I don't need any of the others. Just you."

Iris pushed herself up, looking at him. Rius chuckled and pulled her over so that she was  laying on top of him.

"I mean it. I've been thinking about what you said that night. And then when I lost you, I thought I lost everything. You've become the center of my life. I want to be with you… that is… if you're willing," she heard his voice soften. "But if you don't, I…."

"I-" before Rius could even continue his sentence, Iris kissed him.

"That’s fine with me," she smiled and Rius' face brightened as if he had just received the greatest gift of his life. He embraced her tightly as his joyous laughter echoed throughout the room and into the hall, letting everyone hear him.

***

"My king, what will we do?" One of the ghost advisors asked nervously. “Not only did you cause an uproar on the land of the Holy Church, but your actions have caused a strain with the peace treaty we’ve maintained for 125 years!”

“The Holy Church and those rebels have been waiting for this moment! And you gave it to them, my king!” Another was beyond furious. “All for a mere human!”

*Klshuk!*

The sound startled everyone there. As they all looked over to see the ghost advisor who was talking down on Iris, his head was long gone from his body. And the weapon Rius used to remove his head was one that guaranteed their inevitable death. As his body fell limply to the ground, it slowly eroded away like dust.

Rius glared down on all of his advisors; his bloodshot eyes held no remorse; it was cold and merciless, filled with killing intent.

“The mere human you were talking about is my wife,” he said in a frighteningly calm voice.

“B-but my king, the Holy Church will surely use this incident to their advantage to wage war upon us,” another ghost advisor added nervously.

“Let them come. If it’s war they want, I’ll gladly give it to them,” he gave a sinister smile, giving chills to those who saw him.

“W-w-what does my king plan to do in the meantime?”

“I want to be with my wife. Have General Tezu start rounding up our armies. I’ll be back in a few days,” Rius waved his hand to signal his departure.

“B-but what if they come when you’re not here?”

“Oh, you should know General Tezu. He’d be glad to engage even without my command.”

It has already been a week since the incident and Rius has already sent back all of the human peace offerings, many of them were still intact, except for the ones who lost a leg or arm, or both. But they weren’t dead. Iris already told Rius that she sent the 44 who were captured along with her back to their homes already and he was alright with that. 

As Rius was making his way to the Plum Blossom Manor with one of his ghost attendant, Rius sensed that the attendant had something he wanted to say but was reluctant to in case he spoke out of line.

“What is on your mind?”

“U-um, don’t mind my words, my king, but you’ve been calling Miss Iris your w-wife… however…” the attendant’s drifted into a meek whisper.

“However?”

“She was just given to you as a peace offering under the guise of being your bride and wife. So technically, you both did not make any marriage vows to be true husband and wife…”

Rius thought for a moment. It was true. They didn’t make any vows. Sure, a man and woman can say they are married, however, if they didn’t announce it clearly, how would others know and know to stay away from his beloved wife? 

“I’ve forgotten all about that stuff…” he mumbled to himself then he looked over to the attendant who bowed his head in haste. “You’re right. Thank you for reminding me.”

When arrived to her living quarters, he saw Iris feeding the mythical beasts who were roaming around her backyard with Maru. However, he only saw her; her dazzling figure blurred everything else and the warm bubbly feeling within his chest came bursting forward as he rushed over and embraced her. Iris chortled happily as Rius snuggled his face into the crook of her neck, taking in her scent.

“You’re in a good mood today,” she said, placing her palm onto his head, stroking his head.

“Mhm,” he answered gleefully. “I want to take you somewhere. Can I?”

Iris agreed to his request.

“Close your eyes.”

Doing as she was told, she suddenly felt the mana energy around her surge and swirl in a frenzy. He was using a transportation spell.

“Okay. You can open your eyes.”

Noticing the bright lights even with her eyes closed, it made her curious as to where they were. Fluttering her thick-lashed eyes open, she was greeted with an ethereal scenery. It looked like they were in a forest, and currently, they were standing at the edge of a lake within the opening of the forest. The sun rays shined down through the cracks of the clouds, making the pristine water glisten like a mirror, reflecting the sky giving off a faint halo glow. The lush green trees swayed gently in the wind as she heard the chirping of birds and insects.

In the middle of the lake was a small island, and on that island was a tiny cottage house. Where they were standing, there was a bridge that connected the edge forest to the island in the lake. The bridge was wide and flat, as if it was practically sitting on top of the water. Out of the blue, she saw a sheer cloth cover fall upon her head. Surprised, she looked over to Rius. And immediately, it clicked. The cloth on her head was a wedding veil.

Ruis was dressed in a white formal attire that was adorned with golden and silver embroidery. His long black hair was braided to one shoulder and he was showing his true face, smiling brightly. Iris looked at herself and noticed that her clothes has changed as well. She was wearing a laced long-sleeve mermaid wedding dress that wrapped around her body perfectly. The the train of her dress was at least 4 feet long trailing behind her, flowing in the air like wisps of smoke. The dress was off the shoulders, exposing her define collarbone. A faint blush appeared on Iris’ face. She never thought they’d have a legit wedding, or at least a ceremony of vows with just the two of them.

Looking at the content expression on Rius’ face, she too, was feeling quite wonderful.

23