Chapter 1
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The day started out as usual with a clear bright sky and the piercing sound of a phone alarm. 

Time to wake up, wake up, the time is 7 AM

Kaycee tossed several times on the rumpled bed; groaning as she covered her ears to block out the sound of the alarm. Kaycee reached for her lampstand to set the phone to snooze; giving her another 5 minutes before the alarm would go off once more.

Kaycee turned to her side and went back to sleep while hugging the pillow to her chest. Soon the extra time came and the alarm began to ring again.

Time to wake up, wake up, the time is 7:06 AM

The second call from the alarm did the magic; Kaycee sluggishly got up from her bed with her messy hair and swollen crusty eyes. Kacycee dragged herself to the bathroom to brush her teeth and rinse her face from the dried up eye discharge that had collected during her sleep.

Partly awake Kaycee skipped a bath to put on a new set of underwear, to go with a pale blue shirt and white cardigan. Finishing off with blue jeans; white socks and a pair of black loafers. Kaycee pulled the hair straightener from her beauty stand to detangle her raven locks.

After minutes of tugging and straining; Kaycee smiled in satisfaction when she saw the bouncy locks free from their former disarray. A clean swipe at her lips with a dab of lipgloss and eyeliner to draw a half-crescent by the corner of both eyes. Kaycee took off the cover of the luxury perfume to spray her neck, wrists and underarms.

Not the type to have breakfast; Kaycee grabbed her keys from the wall and her bag as she made her way out of her studio apartment.

0