Ch 1 ( below average)
176 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In A large color full world a thing can be seen walking around . It  was not a human as he is was way smaller and blue in color. Some more  thing were Following him but he was walking like a dumb kid would 

Name : rancho

Specie : system

Class : normal 

Mode : not awakened

Age : ??

He was walking peacefully until he saw a black shadow,as a normal dumb kid he followed into an alleyway . When he saw the shadow something  came to his mind 

Name:??

Specie : divine pet

Owner : ??

Class : ??

Mode ; awakened 

Age : 1 min

“1 min" kid said as he walked behind the pet. All of a sudden he got pushed into the shadow. After  unknown amount of time a small and skinny man can be seen walking on the road with a flower of rose and happy smile on his face.

. He is called Adam rex.He had dirty clothes on and his face was below average.He was in a university and not just any University it was the best and most expensive university in the city he got in because of the government scolarship,today he was going to confess his feelings to a girl despite being poor she treated him fairly well,thinking about her his heart started beating faster. 

             While he was walking some rich handsome guys looked at him in disgust but there was one guy who stood out as he had a mischievous smile on his handsome face,he look at Adam and started walking his way many guys seeing this were confused but they didn't dare to question him as he was the son of the richest man in the city and this university belonged to him.

With a friendly smile he walked up to him and said “roses! Somebody is going confess to someone” Adam was a little confused after seeing him as this guy bullied him a lot why was he friendly all of a sudden the handsome man's name was Duke Alfrost and the sole heir to Alfrost family.

Name: Duke Alfrost

Species : human 

Age : 21 

Emotion : angry, amused 

Inner thought : fu*king asshole you dare to confess your feelings to her,keep your dirty feeling to yourself

(PS :; english is not my first language so if you have any corrections  plz write them into the commets) 

2