Chapter 1 – What the f…
741 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was just another day, on a sunny afternoon, in any city, any country, any world... An 18-year-old young man calmly walked along the sidewalk while enjoying the beautiful beaches. Of course, his blatant staring at women in bikinis was completely unintentional. It wasn't as if everyone he laid eyes on didn't have exceptional beauty and even better bodies.

Creamy white, well-groomed skin, but with an obvious tan from spending some of his childhood in the sun, vibrant blue eyes, short, well-cut hair, a lean, well-muscled body. This was the typical young man who goes to the beach to pick up women.

The young man himself was very casually dressed. Beige shorts that reached just above the knee, a black flowered beach shirt completely open and showing off his well-defined six-pack, sunglasses to protect from sunlight, not to use as camouflage, and finally black flip flops to match the shirt.

He gave off a masculine aura, but comforting and not at all aggressive. It also looked like he was rich due to the designer clothes he wore.

Despite his obvious glances at the girls on the beach, none of them, at least the ones who detected it, felt uncomfortable about it. After all, he was a handsome man and not an ugly pervert.

But, unknown to everyone, the young man's head had rather anxious thoughts.

'Finallyyyy! After years of being trapped with that grumpy old man, I was finally able to break free. No training, no hours of meditation and... FUCK THAT... WOMEN EVERYWHERE!! Damned old celibate! To hell with the Higher Path and Free from Imperfections!'

Despite the fact that he was cursing an old idiot with all the worst expletives, the young man's face remained calm. This was due to intense internal name-calling practices.

Walking slowly down the beach walkway, a group of girls caught his eye. His vision lingered a little longer on them, and that's why they noticed him. Each of the girls was incredibly beautiful and the bikinis on them were almost bursting. They wore thin fabric clothes to try to hide it, but it only added to the charm. When they noticed the handsome and unique young man, especially his amazing muscles, one of the girls immediately waved her hand at him.

The young man was startled at first.

'Are they calling me? Do I know them?... What a stupid question, I don't know anyone because that old man wouldn't let me out! Fuck, you grumpy old man, I'll be sure to beat you again when I return.' His eyes became focused as a smile appeared on his face and he waved back. 'I have to take advantage while that old man doesn't appear and show the world the true Higher Path!'

When the young man was about to cross the street to meet the girls, the corner of his eye registered a shocking image. A speeding truck was coming towards a little girl who ran towards a ball in the middle of the street.

Everyone around was shocked to hear the truck's horn, including the little girl's mother who was already running towards her and was ready to sacrifice her life. Unfortunately there was no time and...

Bam!

The truck was dented, as if it had hit a pole. The driver was thrown from the truck and the ground in front of it shattered into pieces, with cracks running down the asphalt. The driver was still about to hit the ground, but it was unavoidable and he rolled over. In the end, he still looked alive, even if he couldn't be said to be completely healthy.

The mother and little girl stood with their eyes closed and shivering on the sidewalk, prepared to go somewhere else. But when a long time passed and nothing happened, they looked up to see everyone standing still and silent, looking at what the hell had happened to the truck.

In the scene, inside the truck and in front of the asphalt full of cracks, the young man was with his body still and his arms open, holding with all his strength. But now there seemed to be no strength left as his body knelt and fell, head bleeding. His body appeared to be fine, despite such a sizeable impact, but his skull had an internal crack that ended up killing him.

People were still trying to figure out what happened when the young man's body just disappeared. Everyone's eyes went blank for a moment as the truck began to reassemble itself and the cracks to come together in one piece again. The driver squirmed a little as his body returned to normal and was inside the truck in an instant. Then, like a snap of fingers, everything went back to how it should be, with the exception of the disappearance of the young man that no one would ever remember again...

°°°

Waking up in some weird space, all Kai felt was unimaginable comfort. It was like he was lying in the best bed in the world, with a majestic feeling encompassing him. Not to mention the great pillows that were on his head. They were soft, fluffy and creamy. Too bad he felt they were too far away, so he touched them from behind to bring them closer.

When he touched it, he felt the same softness, but this time more fleshy.

'Can a pillow have such a good texture?...' His thoughts were really out of place.

He groped a little further to the side and found a crack, and exploring that crack he found a closed hole. It was a little rough and just by touching it the desire to explore the hole would come naturally. And that's what he did. His entire index finger went in at once, as if he just wanted to explore. He felt a warm feeling and decided to play around a bit.

But he only moved his finger a little when a moan and a cute, pleading voice came from above.

"Hmm! K-Kai, y-you -hmmm- could you take your finger out of m-my -aahmm!" The voice didn't finish speaking when the grip on the finger tightened and she came.

"Eh..." Kai finally opened his eyes and all he saw was a cream sky with pink peaks. They were simply giant and were just a few inches from his nose, giving him the heavenly smell they emit.

"Breasts..." Was the first word out of his mouth. And, as if it were a maternal instinct, he took it and put it in his mouth.

"Aah!" The wonderful voice echoed again.

When Kai took the breast and put it in his mouth, the face behind it was finally revealed. She was a fantastic looking woman, indescribable by any words and breathtaking. With majestic violet eyes, golden hair that fell to her waist and formed a holy dome. The details of her face were perfect, from her forehead to her chin. What made it even better were her cheeks flushed, the red rising to her ears.

Her majestic body was naked right now, displaying all its glory. Breasts so full it would be a battle to lift them, waist proportionate to the body and a wide and well plump ass. She was a mature woman in her prime.

And, like a baby, Kai was also naked with his head resting in her lap. His muscular body and satisfying inches were being seen by the woman.

As soon as he saw her face, Kai widened his eyes and stopped sucking her breast.

"Sora?"

"H-hi, Kai..." She spoke with a red face.

"What are you doing here? I haven't seen you in so long!" Joy filled Kai when he truly realized it was her. Although it had been years since he had seen her, he remembered it as if it were yesterday.

"C-could you first... hmm!" She again spoke in a drunken voice and lightly lifted her butt. Kai's finger was still there in full swing even after she came. Despite that, she did nothing to stop it, and by her reactions she wanted more.

"Oh, sorry!" Kai immediately took his finger out of there, but that ended up making her feel more pleasure again and ended up cumming the second time. 'She must be sensible...' He thought when he realized what had happened.

After taking a while to calm down, Sora was finally able to look at him with a smile on her face, despite the puddle of water underneath her.

"Hello, Kai." She spoke in a shy and happy voice.

"I died and you're an angel?" Contrary to her expectations, this is what Kai said.

"Eehh…no and yes?" Her thought process was momentarily interrupted. She finally remembered that sometimes Kai thinks too fast and ends up skipping too many steps in the conversation.

"I missed you..." Kai again used his ability to skip lines and hugged Sora. His grip was firm, as if he never wanted her to leave.

He wasn't the only creature to suffer from the celibate old man's torments, for he had a little girl who also stayed with them. They always had fun together in their spare time and slept together every night after their hellish workout. Especially Kai, since Sora was just meditating all day. They were each other's support, and she was also part of why Kai didn't try celibacy.

But, just not wanting to inform him why, the old rascal said she was gone. Saying that a child's only emotional support and comfort is 'gone' is like killing their spirit. Kai spent years being fed, by himself, that the 'gone' was temporary. But she didn't come back, ever again.

"I'm sorry I left you." Tears started streaming down Sora's face the moment she felt all the sadness Kai seemed to emit. It was as if he had let a dam burst with a single sentence. She bit her lips so hard they nearly bled, and the only reason she didn't clench her fists was because she was hugging him.

After a few moments like that, a cough sounded behind him.

"Cough, cough! Can you release my daughter please?" The voice was familiar to Kai.

After letting go of the sweet chocolate scent of Sora's neck, Kai released her and stood up, only to lift her along with him in a koala hug. He also noticed that the environment had suddenly changed to a more pleasant and green tone, in addition to the fact that the two were now dressed.

In front of Kai now stood a majestic looking old man with a white robe reaching down to his feet. He had a magnificent bearing, with his large white beard. Kai knew who the old man was, and because of that a vein nearly burst in his head.

"Go fuck yourself, old man! I spent years setting that trap just to get rid of you! Choose another time for our fight, I'm busy!" Kai waved his hands like he was scaring away a chicken and returned to Sora's neck, who was still curled up on him.

A vein almost burst on the old man's forehead as well when he raised his hand to Kai and a majestic power rushed towards him. The wind destroyed the landscape and the sky was filled with lightning and fire coming from nowhere. All of that went towards Kai all at once.

But when everything was about to touch him... nothing happened. Actually, something did happen. And it could be told by the old man on the floor with a huge bump on his head. He was also making circles on the floor while crying and repeating the same sentence: "My little girl doesn't love me anymore... My little girl doesn't love me anymore..."

Kai was still looking at everything calmly, but it's unknown if it's because he didn't have time to process it, or he processed it all too quickly. Sora, who was still with him, got down from the hug and stood in front of him as she said to her Father.

"I'm not a kid anymore and I don't need you to take care of him anymore. I'll explain everything from now on." Her expression was firm and resolute, as if she were speaking to an enemy rather than Father himself.

She waved her hand and the old man disappeared. She turned to Kai and smiled beautifully.

Kai took some time to reason with his hand on his chin.

'I died, then I came here, then she appeared, then the old idiot, then the powers, then she stopped everything and then the old man disappeared...' He revealed a look of understanding and turned to face her.

A goofy smile appeared on his face as he asked the question he most wanted to ask.

"What the FUCK is going on here?"

 

___

Author Note: Any grammatical errors or wrong spelling, please let me know. Sometimes it passes... :)

 

I found a site with a lot of bad jokes, and i want to put them here. Prepare yourselves... Bad Joke#1:

What did the fish says when he swam into a wall?

Dam...

10