Chapter 30 – Got Burned… And Liked {+18}
46 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Walking towards Haruka, who was walking away from him, the two stopped when they reached the wall. She was looking at him, Kai's physique surpassing any crazy imagination she had. The broad shoulders, muscular chest and all that physique. She had unknowingly started drooling, admiring her idol.

"What do you like about me, Haruka?" Kai called her name directly, forcing her to look into his eyes. He already knew this girl was crazy about him, but he had to make a few things clear before he delved further.

"Everything!" Haruka spoke without having to think. This made her blush because she answered unconsciously, trying to fix it later, "I-I like you, so I like everything you do..."

"Do you like everything about me? You know me? Do you know anything besides my last name? Or else my likes or dislikes? Don't you think you're being too hasty?" Kai grabbed a strap of her bathing suit and started to slide it down, teasing Haruka.

Feeling the fabric of the bathing suit rubbing against her skin, Haruka's gaze darted back and forth between Kai's lips and his eyes, "I know you like sweets, you don't like to be teased or forced. And even if there's something I don't know, I'll strive to know!"

"But what if you don't like what you discover? What if I'm worse than you think?" Kai ripped the top part of the bathing suit without hurting Haruka, leaving her breasts exposed. The white skin and pink nipples contrasted with her dark skin, which made for an incredible sight.

"I'll like it anyway! I'll love everything about you, even if it's the bad stuff!" Haruka spoke as her eyes started to blur from the teasing. Her exposed breasts being slowly teased by Kai was enough for her pussy to spill juices.

"Love? Isn't that a very strong word to use with someone you don't know? What if I have many women who love me? Not the right word here..." Grasping one of her nipples, he began to massage Haruka's breasts.

He had already purchased a skill called [Sex Massage V1.0] which was very powerful and the upgraded versions of it were divine. Only the first version made any touch of him manage to trigger sexual nerves. This also involved his penis, so he didn't even need to find the G-spot, as everywhere he touches it becomes the G-spot.

"I will adore you then! If you have many women, I want to be one of them, even if you forget about me. I adore you!" Haruka showed a bit of madness as she bit her lip and her pussy contracted, enjoying Kai's teasing with her nipples.

"Fine, I can let you be part of my harem. But what if I treat you horribly?... Like hitting you..."

Slap! A slap to the bottom, hard enough to leave a handprint. She came again with that, as if he had hit a button for her to come.

"I bite you..."

Bite! Kai bit Haruka's ear, making her roll her eyes when she felt his breath.

"Me being gross..."

Rip! Now without caring if he hurt, Kai ripped Haruka's bathing suit, leaving her naked. The force of the tear left a few red marks on the white skin underneath the bathing suit. The contrast of tanned skin with reddish white skin would turn any man on.

"I will still adore you! Treat me how you want, I'm yours for what you want! Ever since we entered this school together, I've loved you!" Haruka closed her eyes and enjoyed every single thing Kai did to her. Her hands were locked around the back of his neck, as if holding on to keep from falling.

"Right, right... You got what you wanted..." Kai took off the shorts he was wearing, leaving him and Haruka naked. As he didn't need a blowjob to turn him on even more, he lifted her by the waist and placed his cock at her pussy entrance, "Are you ready?"

"I don't want anything more than that!" Haruka was bursting with happiness at feeling all that. The object of her affection, who she practically adores every night and sleeps thinking about him, was about to fuck her!

Thrust!

"Ãaanh!"

°°°

"Kai, are you there?" Akane walked into the office after classes gave her a break. She needed to come here on some business, and heard that Kai had come here.

Seeing that he wasn't in the office, Akane stared blankly, wondering if he had left already.

"But he wasn't in class either..." She closed the office door and started walking through the training center, lost in thought, 'I wish I had found him and told him right away that I wanted to go out with him... Recently he's been so busy, and when I got up the courage to ask him out after practically sorting out all of his chores, he was gone!'

Akane had worked hard and struggled to create some free time for Kai this week, which would be the day she would ask him out. Working with him around the clock, Akane practically breathed in his scent, watched his actions, and received instructions every single day. It was impossible for her not to start developing romantic feelings for a man as unique as Kai.

When she was passing in front of the swimming court, she saw that the door was open. Knowing that the teacher was busy today and it was still class time, she found it strange that it was open.

"Did I forget to close yesterday? No, I didn't forget..." She walked to the door and looked inside, "Is it wet?" She saw the drops of water on the floor and the water still moving, as if someone had swum in here not a short while ago.

She went to a chair that had a notebook, whistle and timer. When she saw the writing, she immediately identified it as Kai's.

"He was here? With who?" If he was the one who wrote, and also the one who swam, the pages would be wet. So it was obvious he was noting someone else's times here.

Just as she was about to turn around, a noise coming from the bathroom caught her attention. Without further ado, she went to the ladies room and opened it.

"Unh!"

A muffled groan came from the direction of one of the showers. Akane wasn't stupid, and she put two and two together to figure out what was going on.

Slowly approaching to see who was accompanying Kai, Akane moved behind a metal shelf. She couldn't see without sticking her head out, so she wondered how she could do that. It was then that she took the cell phone and placed it on the front camera, leaving only the camera out while the images were passed to her through the screen.

°°°

"You are very big, my God! I'm going to come!" Haruka was sitting on Kai, pushing the wall to thrust her hips. She had one hand on her stomach, feeling Kai's cock form a slight bulge in her belly.

"You're too tight..." He was being honest about that, as the tightness he was feeling was much tighter than with the other girls. But that was good for both of them, as the pleasure increased exponentially.

"Are you going to cum? Come inside me, please!" Haruka was clinging to Kai in a tight hug, her waist moving automatically. She didn't even know that her body could have such elasticity until now.

Following her request, Kai couldn't take the grip and spilled his seed inside her. As it was too much, it ended up coming out of her pussy, making a strange noise.

Haruka rolled her eyes when she felt the hot semen, a smile plastered on her face. She had finally united with her idol, and she would kill whoever separated her from him!

[Target 'Haruka Sato' Captured...]

[Calculating Lovemeter...]

[Status Lovemeter Nível 5 - Eternal Love!]

[Initiating Divine Energy Transfusion!]

_________________________________

| {Name: Kai Nakashima}

| {Status}

| [Strength: 4.0]

| [Dexterity: 4.0]

| [Constitution: 4.0]

| [Intelligence: 4.0]

| [Charm: MAX]

| {Skill Tree}

| [Sex God Skill Tree] [5%]

| [Basic Education Skill Tree] [100%]

| [Basic Training Skill Tree] [100%]

| [Self-Defense Skill Tree] [100%]

| {Destiny}

| [DP: 1000/1000 (5000 DP/M)]

| {Shop}

_________________________________

_________________________________

| {Name: Haruka Sato}

| {Status}

| [Strength: 0.9]

| [Dexterity: 1.2]

| [Constitution: 1.2]

| [Intelligence: 1.0]

| [Charm: 2.2]

| {Skill Tree}

| [Basic Education Skill Tree]

| [Basic Training Skill Tree]

| [Swimming Skill Tree]

| {Destiny}

| [Lovemeter: 100/100] (crazy fan girl!)

| [DP: 1000/1000]

_________________________________

Already satisfied with the sex, Kai looked at the notifications and a smile was on his face too, 'This girl really is crazy about me... I hope it's not the psycho style...'

Haruka had hearts in her eyes as she looked at Kai, the emotions in her heart enough for her to live happily ever after. Now she was his girlfriend! 'One of the girlfriends, by the way! He didn't tell me how many there were... But that doesn't matter! If he wants more, then so be it, I'll help him!'

Leaving Kai's embrace, Haruka ignored her semen-smeared cunt and knelt down in front of him, taking his cock and putting it in her mouth to start cleaning.

Kai held her hair and started guiding her to where she should clean, where she should lick and where she should kiss. He watched with immense pleasure as this woman did as he asked, a place for her already being saved in his heart. Obedient women are always the best!

As he was enjoying Haruka's blowjob, his gaze went straight to a cellphone camera that was filming the two of them like this. He already knew that Akane had been there for a long time, and he had no qualms about opening the door in the middle of sex when he heard movement. If she wanted to see, then let her see.

'I'll make you pay later...'

°°°

Koshiki Aoi ran across the hospital, leaving behind the nurse who came to get her. She didn't even have time to change into her safety clothes before entering the hospital's ICU ward, where her father was.

As soon as she entered, she saw her mother crying next to her father in an induced coma. The cry was of happiness, as her father's heartbeat was more than correct. Standing in front of the bed was another man talking to the doctor, dressed in a suit and looking very serious.

When they noticed that she entered, the first one who ran to her was her mother, and you could only see her teary eyes because of the mask.

"Your father will be fine, my daughter. The doctors said that the resources in this hospital would not be enough to wake him up in a short time, but now everything will be fine!" Holding her daughter, Mrs. Koshiki felt immense relief and joy.

Aoi returned the hug as well, tears of joy and gratitude spilling onto her mother's clothes.

Waiting for the intimate moment between them to be over, the man who was talking to the doctor went to Aoi and bowed politely.

"Hello, Miss Koshiki. My name is Hidetaka Watanabe, and I'm here at the request of young master Kai Nakashima." He calmly introduced himself and did as he was instructed to do, "Unfortunately, he didn't know what happened to your father, but the moment he found out, he sent me here to help with the situation. As a colleague of the Elite School Committee and also a close friend of his, he demanded that your father be treated with the best resources."

He gave Aoi the moment to take it all in, her heart pounding and immense gratitude for Kai welling up inside her.

'So he didn't know! But as soon as he found out, he immediately asked for my father to be transferred...' She thought about the things Kyou said, now in the right way.

"He will now be transferred to the Nakashima Hospital Center." Very obvious who owned the hospital, "There are the best doctors in the country, waiting to take care of him in no time."

After talking with both of them for a while and then the doctor, the hospital staff started to make the necessary transfer procedures. The ambulance used would be one from the private hospital, which had the best structure. Every care was needed during the transfer, from the moment Mr. Koshiki left the room until he was getting into the ambulance.

The two Koshiki women were at all times following closely. They had tears in their eyes, and Aoi swore that she would thank Kai so much when she saw him. She remembered the way she had treated him before, and felt very ashamed.

As they were about to close the ambulance doors, a guy came running up to them, all sweaty and out of breath. This boy was about 1.79 m tall, with brown hair in an American style cut. His green eyes also drew attention, and every feature said he wasn't Japanese.

"William? What are you doing here?" Aoi's mother looked at the boy, who was part of her husband's dojo. He recently stood out a lot, and even her husband valued the boy.

"Mrs. Koshiki!" The boy took a deep breath before straightening up, his gaze going to Aoi and blushing a little, "I have a way to make your husband wake up! In fact, to get him walking again in a few days!"

"What!? What are you saying?" Mrs. Koshiki was startled by what the boy said. After all, her husband was badly hurt and it would take him months to recover.

"Mom, who is this?" Aoi asked as she tugged at her mother's sleeve suspiciously. Looking at the boy, she noticed that he was carrying a bag in his hand, and in his back pocket was some kind of notebook.

"My name is Michael William, I came to Japan from America in search of a master! I know I sound gross, but I hope you give me a chance to try!" His demeanor was awkward, and the way he spoke seemed respectful until it passed the norm.

Aoi noted that he was a handsome young man, but he was many levels below Kai in any kind of charm, and the clumsy way he carried himself was too suspicious. Comparing the two, she trusted Kai a lot more. In fact, she only trusted him.

"Sorry to interrupt your monologue, Sir William. But we're in the middle of a hospital transfer and the patient can't take too long." Hidetaka walked over to the boy and Snap snapped his fingers in front of his face, as if trying to get his attention, "I kindly ask you to remove yourself from here, as it is the private parking lot." Snap He snapped his fingers again, "Securities, please take this boy away!" Snap He snapped his fingers and handed the boy over to security, who were probably sweating from running here to catch the trespasser.

"No, don't take me out! Mrs. Koshiki, you must believe me! Just have the master drink this and he'll be fine! Believe me!" Michael shook the bag and tried to get rid of the guards, but to no avail. He was strong, but against two it was very difficult to get rid of. Not to mention the fact that if he resorted to violence, the chances of someone believing him would be much lower.

Hidetaka went to the two of them and said kindly, "Please, ladies, follow me. It must be just a hallucination of this boy. Come on, I'll take you to the private hospital."

As the two got into a Rolls Royce to follow the ambulance, the boy who broke into the hospital parking lot was thrown out, being very lucky not to attract the police.

°°°

"Damn damn! I'm going to kill these motherfuckers! If I had known that attacking the Bloodmark Gang would hurt my master, I would have been more discreet!" Michael looked at the thing he was carrying in the plastic bag. He had taken a lot of time and spent a lot of money to prepare this healing potion for his master.

"And I can't believe I put this shame on myself in front of Master's daughter!" His thoughts went to Aoi, and seeing how beautiful she is, he blushed a lot, "Don't worry, master. I will avenge you and make everyone respect you. And then I'm going to ask for your daughter's hand in marriage! That's how things happen in Japan, isn't it?"

With a new resolve, Michael began walking towards the base of one of Tokyo's most dangerous gangs. He would go there just to see the movement, and prepare to attack the next day. He hadn't even noticed that the book he was carrying in his back pocket was gone...

1