Chapter 32 – Ancient Breathing Technique
32 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Are you telling me he's already gone?" Haruka was looking at Kyou, who was looking at her strangely.

"Yeah, he probably forgot to tell you... He fucked you, didn't he?" Kyou was looking intently at Haruka, a little shocked and a little analytical. Shocked because none of the girls expected the crazy photo kisser to actually get laid by Kai in such a short amount of time. And analytical because she wanted to see if Haruka was different from before, since even themselves didn't know how the "improvement" worked.

"Y-yes! You're one of his girlfriends, right?" Feeling a little embarrassed at being so easily read, Haruka shot back with another question. She had to admit that she was far below Kyou in anything, be it beauty, physique, or even academic stardom. A little inferiority was settling in her.

"Yes I am. And don't get that face, I already know very well what that is. We are all equal here. Come on, I'll introduce you to the rest!" Kyou grabbed her hand and started to lead Haruka out of the school. Kai had texted them after practice saying that Haruka was waiting for him.

"Why did he leave earlier?" She asked after they had walked for a while. She wasn't irritated or anything, just curious about it. After all, it looked like he hadn't completely forgotten and had sent someone to go get them.

"Today was Kaori's birthday, so he went to celebrate with her. Just like you, she is also part of the family now!" Kyou was feeling excited, knowing that the harem was expanding. Normally she wouldn't feel this way, but after she learned that each one could have a tragic fate if not for Kai, she was really excited for him to save as many girls as possible.

"Ah, got it! All good."

After they walked a little way, they arrived where Chiaki was waiting in a Range Rover Velar. Madoka, Aki and Kaede were already inside and waiting. After Kyou and Haruka got in, the atmosphere in the car turned strange.

That's because the girls were waiting to find out how it went with Haruka and they didn't know whether to ask in front of Chiaki or wait to go down together somewhere.

"Before you talk about anything else, I wanted to give you the gifts that Kai has been wanting to give you for a while. First, choose some car from this list for you to own. He said he's too busy to drive you all the time, and it would be easier if you each drove. There is already a private parking lot for you to park the cars there." Chiaki handed a high-tech tablet to each of the girls, which carried a list of cars ranging from super SUV to super luxury cars.

"He is sure? What about driving? We still don't have a license." Despite her words, Madoka still took the tablet and started going through the list of cars. If there was one thing that Kai managed to ingrain well in each of the girls in that time, it was that, no matter what or how much money he spend, if he is giving then it is to accept. And it's not because he doesn't like to be denied, but simply that he wouldn't give it if it wasn't necessary.

"He said you girls learn fast. And he also asked you to force Haruka to choose in case she keeps denying it." Chiaki quickly focused on the road, the smile on her face speaking to her thoughts, 'This boy really knows how to pamper a woman...'

"Haruka, are you the least bit interested in fighting?" Madoka looked at the purple haired girl in the rearview mirror.

At the same time all the girls also looked at her, which left her with a lot of apprehension. The slightest desire to deny it out of politeness was swallowed.

"N-No, thank you very much..." She felt nervous, but just as she saw that everyone was holding back laughter, she pouted, "You girls are bullying me!"

Soon after that, each of them started picking. When Chiaki saw that they were going to take a long time, she decided to stop at an internet cafe nearby and left them there. She also left Kai's other gifts, which involved new backpacks and various gadgets such as notebooks, tablets, and phones that were new from the [Shop]. That is, all of them better than anything this world can offer.

Chiaki left for Kai's apartment, having to organize a room that he asked to prepare for the girls when they went there. It looked something like a recreation room with several computers and even musical instruments.

While drinking milkshake, each one had already chosen the desired car. Madoka chose a Bentley Bentayga, Aki chose the Lamborghini Urus, Kyou took the Cadillac Lyriq, while Kaede went straight for the Maserati MC20. As the youngest of the group, Haruka wanted to choose a Honda Civic, but ended up being forced to have an Aston Martin DBS Superleggera. Such a shame...

°°°

After saying goodbye to Mrs. Hayami, the two young people were left alone at the gate of the house. Kaori was hugging Kai, smelling him and her heart beating in rhythm with his.

"See you tomorrow morning? I'll come get you here early..." Kai took his time to kiss her neck slowly, tickling her. Smelling her scent seemed like his new favorite activity, and she enjoyed it a lot.

"All good. I will be waiting for you. Good night, sweet. I love you!" Kaori was holding back from dragging Kai back into the house, but unfortunately they had to say goodbye.

"Good night, Chanchan. Love you!"

Parting with a lingering kiss, Kai pinched Kaori so she wouldn't get too lost in the kiss. He himself wanted to continue, but he knew he could end up "devouring" her at that rate. And even though she knew he'd already taken everyone else's virginity, she saw it as something that involved respect and not just sex drive. When the two of them had a moment alone, only then would they take that step.

After going to his car, Kai started driving towards his company's headquarters, Kairyu Technology. He would find Hidetaka there and ask about the things that occurred at the hospital.

°°°

"Ok, I get it. Thank you very much for your help today, Hidetaka. You can take the night to rest, don't be in a hurry to work tomorrow. Take time with your fiancée, if you know what I mean..." Kai, after hearing the whole story, teased his recently engaged secretary. It was someone he had known since he was little and it seemed like a typical romance story.

"Yes sir. I'm saying goodbye!" Hidetaka managed not to smile at the thought of his bride and left Kai alone in the office.

This office was the office of the president of the company, and it was at the back of Chiaki's office, who was the CEO. Basically, no one had access to this room other than him.

Looking at the dirty notebook in front of him, which was reminiscent of those old notebooks, he couldn't help but think of the descriptions his secretary had given him about the young man named Michael. Hidetaka had managed to steal this notebook without the boy realizing it, with distractions and even a little hypnosis.

"It is too much coincidence? Or is something here that I don't know? Good time to focus on training, my love!" Kai had become very spoiled by Sora's constant guidance, and now that she was in one of the crucial steps of her meditation, she couldn't even speak to him.

Leaving that Michael William marked in his memory as a strange entity, Kai took the book from the table and began to leaf through it. It turned out that all the letters and writing there made no sense to him, and even the images were difficult to understand. It was 16 pages in all full of this stuff.

"Ancient languages? Just a moment..." He searched the [Shop] for a while and found a translating device with all the languages on Earth. It was quite complete, and could even learn the language if it came from any native language on the planet. Even if 0.1% of the language was native, the device could deduce it.

_________________________________

[Translation in progress... 1%]

[Translation in progress... 20%]

[Translation in progress... 67%]

[Translation in progress... 100%]

[Successfully translated!]

_________________________________

After that the images from the book appeared on the computer screen, completely translated into Modern Japanese.

"Ancient Breathing Technique? How interesting... But why does it seem to be incomplete?" Kai studied the pages, piece by piece. He managed to read the 16 pages in no time, the contents sticking in his mind. It seemed like a rare breathing technique that helped strengthen the body. Even his family had some similar things, and it was much worse than that, "Isn't it complete?"

The [Shop] again saved the day when Kai searched for the exact same name and the results came out.

_________________________________

[Commom Materials]

Ancient Breathing Technique (Complete Book) = 1,000,100,100,000DP

Ancient Breathing Technique (Book - Part Three) = 1,000,000,000,000DP

Ancient Breathing Technique (Book - Part Two) = 100,000,000DP

Ancient Breathing Technique (Book - Part One) = 100,000DP

Ancient Breathing Technique (Book - Part One - Page 1) = 1,000DP

_________________________________

"Okay, now THAT is interesting! I didn't know it had breathing techniques here too. I think it's the least mystical thing and the one that can naturally help human beings right now. I'll take my time to buy some of these and leave them here for my family to train..." Kai wasn't even impressed by the prices of the stuff. He already knew he was poor, so it was just unnecessary stress throwing it in his face all the time. There were much more expensive things in the [Shop] and he wondered how the fuck it could be so expensive.

"Since you have page 1, then it doesn't matter. From what I'm seeing, Part One of the complete book is 99 pages long. This book here only has 16 and in an ancient language. It really doesn't make sense to keep..." Kai put the book in the paper grinder, and then watched the rest of the paper go up in flames.

The reason it was so expensive was that it was probably something extremely unique, plus it was a very large book. Part One pages could only cost 1,000DP, but Part Two pages cost 100,000DP EACH! And it was 999 pages, as opposed to the previous 99. And the last part... 9,999 pages each costing 100,000,000DP...

After that he spent nearly 20 minutes buying each Page of Part One of the Ancient Breathing Technique. Taking all the sheets, he quickly put them in a notebook and it looked like a new book.

"So let's read it from here, and depending on what I find out at the end, my life is going to be a lot more interesting..." Kai had a smile on his face as he started flipping through the book.

°°°

"Damn it, where did I leave that fucking book?!" Michael William was currently in his apartment, or rather, the room where he lived, looking everywhere for the book that practically started to change his life, "I can't believe I lost this book! It has to be around here somewhere!"

As the room was extremely small, barely holding his own things, Michael knew he was just comforting himself with these phrases.

"Well, whatever. It's not like anyone else can read it anyway!" He looked down to where a pendant was hanging around his neck, "That's what makes me able to read it, and yet I've memorized every page. There was nothing else there that could interest me."

He walked to his closet, pulling out a chest from under his clothes. It was an old wooden chest and had gilded details. It had age marks, and looked like it had been recently cleaned. When Michael opened the chest, several pure gold coins were inside, along with another notebook similar to the one he lost and the healing potion he made.

"As long as I have that money, I'll survive. In fact, I could very well be richer than everyone here in Tokyo with just this little cash reserve... But I need to focus on that!" He picked up the other notebook and flipped through it. It was also in ancient language, but suddenly the pendant on his chest gave off a strange glow, and Michael's eyes glowed with a tinge of starlight, the words adjusting in front of his eyes, "Only this Potions Book can help me to do something and be someone great! My ascension is already unstoppable!"

After he put the book away, he sat in the lotus position and had to pass 30 minutes before he could concentrate and start meditating. His breathing eased as it began to flow in a different way, guiding air around and into his lungs to strengthen the body.

°°°

Meanwhile, Kai had already completely finished reading the entire first part of the Technique and saw that it now seemed complete. It was as if it was specially made for the human body, and even had tips on how to adjust the technique for each body at the end.

"Very interesting. I also noticed that Part One itself is divided into three subparts that can be understood in full as well, but loses immense benefits the further it is divided.. 33, 66 and 99 are the marks that determine how far one can get stronger with this technique, and how far it can be taken. I'll split it up and then pass it on to my dad so he can decide who gets to practice and who doesn't." The current head of the Nakashima Family was Kai's Father, and he didn't care enough about the technique to let it be a secret kept from everyone. Not to mention that the chances of this secret leaking out of his father's hand were practically nil.

Furthermore, the Nakashima Family was extremely close-knit, to the point that everyone in the family did not like to keep many secrets from each other. This prevents the family from destroying itself from within and also increases family ties.

Still sitting in the chair, Kai took a deep breath as he entered a state of immediate meditation. The sounds around him drowned out, his ears only picking up the sound of the heart and organs. His breathing flow changed and air from around practically the entire room started coming at him and his lungs worked overtime.

Like a balloon, the muscles and tendons began to quiver as oxygen was pumped into them, his body's chemical and physical processes speeding up too fast. It was too bad that Kai's body was totally healthy, or else he'd be able to see better what was going on if something needed to be fixed or anything like that.

Feeling the sensation of euphoria, Kai opened his eyes as a smile spread across his face.

"This is what I needed..." He took out the bottles of pills he carried in his bag at all times and placed the four on the table, taking the tops off all of them.

"I can't let such a great opportunity pass me by, can I?"

1