Chapter 39 – Family Meeting & On The Storage Room {+18}
55 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After taking a shower, Kai put on some comfortable clothes and left the room. Although using breathing techniques as a substitute does not require much physical effort to the point of sweating a lot, it still consumes fatigue. And out of habit, he took a shower to talk to his parents.

Arriving in the living room, he smiled upon seeing how everyone was conversing harmoniously, with snacks and delicacies on the table for everyone to eat.

"And that's how he won his first fight. Kiara cried a lot at that time and he came home all wet with tears. We even thought he had gotten wet in the shower or drinking fountain!" Kasumi was telling about the first time Kai "fought". He basically beat up the kids who were bothering his sister.

Despite being an extremely powerful family, they did not allow their children and descendants to live a life of extreme luxury. This would not be good for anyone and would only spoil any child. So they only had a high-quality education, but never something like studying in Dubai. They lived normally and had in mind since they were young that they should deserve to be in that family, and not just leech off like most descendants.

"And what did the children's parents say?" Madoka asked as she thought about how cute the image of Kai fighting with other children was.

"And what else could they do? I had no doubt that Kai would beat up the boys again if necessary. And if the parents wanted to complain again, so be it..." Ryū didn't want to expose that the school was their private property and that the parents could get involved in small "accidents" if they kept being annoying.

"Well, very good! Talk more about me behind my back!" Kai clapped as he approached and hugged his mother. He then went to Elleanor and hugged her too, "Hi, Elle."

"Hey, sweetie. You haven't called me in ages, I thought you forgot I exist!" Eleanor scratched Kai's head like a normal mother. She may not have given birth to him, but Kai has always been the family favorite. It was even strange how popular he was with the women in the family...

"I'm sorry, I've been recently busy with some things." Without giving many explanations, he went to his father.

"It seems like you're almost reaching my height. When will you stop growing?" Ryū smiled as he greeted his son and gave him a light hug.

"There are still three years left, I have time."

After getting acquainted, the large group of people finally decided to sit on the couches and talk about why they came here. Kai and Ryū exchanged a few signals, the father asking if it was okay to talk about it with the girls.

Elleanor pulled out her cellphone and played the video for everyone to see. The girls were glued to the screen, as it was the first time they had seen a murder video like that. And, most importantly, it was her boyfriend there!

But even when it reached the end, all they had was a surprised expression, without showing disgust or repulsion for what they saw, or even questioning Kai about what happened.

Ryū even noticed they had a look of understanding, and then looked at Kai with concern in their eyes. He nodded at that, already knowing his son was a good picker of his mates.

"So, can you tell me what that was? The video they sent me." Ryū asked while holding a cup of tea.

"Exactly what you saw. I have powers and I'm not afraid to deny them. In fact, it would be good to have a family meeting to show everything I can do." Kai was very open about it. He didn't know what his own story would be, but he knew what would happen in the near future. Hiding his powers and not helping his family would be the same as trying to kill them later.

"What kind of powers? Just superhuman powers? Like the monks of the Sacred Mountain?" Ellanor knew some information and immediately associated it with the branch of the Nakashima family that focused on living in seclusion, studying nature, and meditating. They were also great fighters, achieving feats that seemed impossible.

"More than that. Much more..." Kai smiled and quickly showed what he was capable of. He thought about his father's hobbies and immediately searched for something that would make him have a heart attack just by being able to touch it.

He searched through [Commom Materials] for a while and applied the 'Tenka-Goken' filter to make it easier. Soon, five Japanese swords were displayed in front of him. Each one cost 1000DP, due to their rarity and uniqueness. And all of them were forged much better than the originals, so they contained the rich cultural history and quality of a top-notch weapon!

"Appreciate my powers..." Kai said as he bought a sword, the Dojigiri.

A black hole suddenly opened up and he grabbed the sword that came out of it. It was a sword sheathed in an extremely rare wooden sheath, polished to perfection. The handle of the sword was also flawless, from the pommel to the guard. The black braids of the sword and the dark golden ornaments made it seem majestic.

"For you as a gift. It's part of the Tenka-Goken, called Dojigiri. You already know which one I'm talking about. The only difference is that this one is brand new, but it's more original than the one we have in the museum. Basically, it's yours now and you have one of your favorite swords."

"That, that..." Ryu seemed to have been stabbed in the heart with the shock he just received. He widened his eyes with what he saw, never imagining that his dearest son would have a power like this. And he even received this legendary sword as a gift!

"If you think this is too much, then get ready for more!" Kai didn't find it small the sight of his father almost freaking out while holding that sword.

To everyone's great surprise, Kai kept pulling objects out of this so-called "black hole". They were very varied items, from jewelry for his two moms and gifts for the girls, ranging from clothes to skin care items. All of this he did to wait for the necessary time and buy the other Katanas from the group of five.

After he bought the other four swords, his father was close to foaming at the mouth with happiness! Kasumi and Elleanor had to stay strong to wake the big man up sometimes.

"Kai, don't tell anyone about this! Keep this power to yourself and stay strong!" Ryū surfaced suddenly and held onto his son. He was beginning to realize that this was a very dangerous ability to make public all at once.

"No, Dad. I've already made up my mind. And I know things that you don't know, so I'm going to do what I think is best for the family. It's my family, and I'll do whatever it takes to keep them well and strong." Kai was serious about his determination. The emotional attachment he had with them was very strong, by the way they had always taken care of him. He needed to be a filial son now and show that he would do everything for the family.

"Hey, kid!" Ryū seemed about to get angry, but he was just nervous that something could happen to his son. Not to mention he just said he knew things they didn't know! What if it's dangerous?!

It was at this moment that his women calmed him down.

"Honey, let Kai speak first and only then can we discuss something. Come on!" Kasumi held him and forced him to sit properly. It might not seem like it, but she and Elleanor were much stronger than the average woman.

"Everything's okay, everything's okay. Sorry if I scared you." Ryū apologized to Kai's girlfriends, who had been quiet throughout the interaction and just watching everything.

Finally, they also knew much more than his parents. Including the fact that their son was married to a literal Goddess…

After things calmed down, Kai decided what would happen in a few months.

"It would be necessary to organize a family meeting to better explain how things are going to happen. I know it would be easier to have a meeting as soon as possible, but Anna's wedding is coming up and it would be terrible to reveal this before that big event. Therefore, it would be better if we could gather the whole family before I could announce it."

"Alright, I understand. I will inform Anastasia during the wedding and then we will set the date." Ryū nodded, now much calmer, and acknowledged that it made sense. His daughter would be getting married soon, and he needed to talk to his third wife so that everything would be perfect. But, since they were the top tier of the family, Ryū, Kasumi, Elleanor, and Anastasia would have to be informed immediately.

"All right. But you have already seen what I can do. Now I will explain things and how they will happen."

Kai then began to explain how the [Shop] worked and about the recent investment in R&D he had made. It involved many areas at the same time and the required money was very large. He already had everything under control, but still needed to inform them about the things he was going to do.

He also bought some extra things at the [Shop], and this involved secret files from some governments and things like that. It would be an easy walk for greater control.

After that, he moved on to something even more important, which involved more of the future than the present. Several books appeared on the table, and all of them talked about breathing techniques and exercises.

"These techniques will be passed on to the whole family, but the important thing is that the Ancient Breathing Technique will only be used by Japanese members. There are certain restrictions, and don't ask me why. So, as a friendlier substitute, we have the World Combat Technique for American members and the Body Control Technique for Russians. They are powerful things and you have to start training immediately." Kai wasn't fooled by the urgency and knew he needed to be firm about it. He gave different techniques, but they had the same potential for each branch of the family currently. The King family in the United States and the Moroz family in Russia.

"And what are these?" Ryū nodded, knowing he thought of everyone's well-being. He then pointed to some other books, but they showed illustrations of exercises.

"This is to form a stronger private army. We already have our own organizations within different sectors of society, but if we take away their privileges, they can only be considered above average. We will do a general cleansing and the best will be secretly recruited for a family army and trained with these exercises." Kai showed some notebooks that contained exercise lists to train the whole body. They were not nearly as good as the exercises he passed on to his family, but they were already enough to greatly strengthen the human physique.

"Everything is fine. If things continue like this, I might lose my position as the head of the family soon..." Looking at the amount of things his son was capable of doing, Ryū could only think of passing on this position to him soon. His other children had long given up the competition for this and had thrown it onto Kai as if it were a burden.

After talking for a while about some other topics, this time not about business, Kai's parents finally left. After all, they were on vacation and didn't want to stay for too long. They could interfere with certain activities…

What followed was a normal day full of leisure activities and "sports". It was impressive how long that bed lasted!

°°°

"And that's what happened..." Madoka finished telling everything that happened with her and the girls during all this time, exposing everything that needed to be exposed. From the dream with Sora to the moment she gained the "powers".

"I understand..." Kai nodded, unsure if he should be angry or just accept it. He wanted to be angry because it was something the "Harem gang" kept from him, and he didn't like secrets. But he also knew he couldn't blame them for everything that happened.

After a period of silence, he decided to just let it go with an indifferent expression. He would punish them in a more rational way, but he knew this wasn't the time.

"Kyou, schedule a dinner with your parents where I will introduce myself. There, we will do something about your sister. Aki, do the same thing and invite your best friend's family as well. We need to make it more than obvious that you are mine forever. Kaede, I know where we can go to get revenge, and we also have to visit your mother. Haruka, be ready to get your hands dirty with a certain group of swimmers." Wanting to solve everything at once, he closed the package with the most obvious answers. It was an absolute certainty that this would solve the problems.

"In addition, no sex for a week because they kept a secret." He dropped the bomb when he decided to go to work today. He would do it at home, but he would give the girls the silent treatment out of anger.

"WHAT?!?!"x5

°°°

In a storage room at Horizon Institute, a couple could be seen being intimate.

The girl was a beauty to behold and seemed very delicate, but her expression during the kisses revealed how aroused she was. Her breasts were also out of the bra and she moaned with every touch from her boyfriend.

"Kai, this is very dangerous..." She whispered between kisses, feeling a huge fire rising inside her. Her eyes were shining with desire, but she tried to control herself.

Kai didn't say anything, and between the kisses he was giving her, he gently took one of her hands and placed it over his penis, still hidden in the pants. Chifuyu didn't seem to resist when the sound of a zipper being opened echoed in the small room.

"H-huge..." She didn't even look, but the fact that her hand couldn't even circle it was already a big indicator of the size. She started masturbating, moving her hand up and down while feeling her breasts being massaged and the orgasms that she had never experienced before, coming non-stop.

They were lost in their own world, and Kai was holding back from devouring Chifuyu right here. The punishment of one week without sex was also torture for him, so he was smart and took out his stress on Chifuyu or Aoi. The poor cute girl would leave very flushed from all the "sessions".

"Are you going to cum?" She asked while biting his lip, feeling his penis tremble with each touch. She felt inexplicably happy about it, her efforts increasing to pleasure her boyfriend.

"On the mouth? Or on the breasts?" Kai was enjoying the sensation of her delicate hands when he held her hair and asked. His tone seemed to demand an immediate answer, and one that couldn't escape the alternatives.

Chifuyu showed her response, just like every other time, and knelt in front of him, opening her mouth and aiming for the tip of his penis. Her tongue also extended to stroke the gland and make him come faster.

"Uh!" He couldn't help it as he came hard, forcing Chifuyu to take his penis in her mouth and drink milk straight from the source. She didn't seem to complain, even though it was the first time she had drunk so much milk. Before, he only released a little, but now he was going to start increasing the amounts.

"Dress quickly, its almost close to ringing the bell," he said to her, who was lost in pleasure now, having just had an orgasm from drinking milk. He wondered whether it was right or wrong to turn his girlfriends into sluts addicted to his semen, but he left that for later.

After dressing Kai and then getting dressed herself, the two of them left the small room when they saw no one was in the hallway. Chifuyu went out first and then he followed, walking as if nothing had happened.

He walked a little before noticing a couple of girls walking together with a smile on their faces. He looked at his phone screen and saw that it was already May 18th, and the 22nd would be on a Tuesday. It was enough time before the wedding.

He walked up to them with very clear intentions in mind.

'Now it will be you two…'

1