Chapter 11 (Flowers?)
694 6 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The place I had been assigned was on the fourth floor of the fortress, and it took us about five minutes to get there. There was nothing interesting in the corridors we passed through, except for the numerous doors, stairs, and turns. For example, in order to go up to the fourth floor we had to first go up to the fifth floor, go down to the minus third, go up to the second, go down to the first and only then go up to the fourth.

And this (as well as numerous turns, dead ends and secret passages) created such a labyrinth that even a devil would break all his hooves trying to find the way out. When I asked Fagot who had built it all, he said with a faint expression of pride that it was mostly mages of the Empire of Brown, with a little help from dwarf mages from the Kingdom of Argon. He also said that the blueprints for the wall and the fortresses on it were all made by gnomes from the same kingdom of Argon.

— Are you proud of this kingdom's involvement in the construction of the wall? — I asked as we walked toward the rooms.

— Naturally, Mrs. Irbis, any Argonian would be proud of the deeds of their ancestors, and the Imperial Great Wall is the greatest pride of Argon and all Argonians. My family was personally involved in the building of much of this kyrd, after which a part of our clan decided to stay in this territory and protect our heritage.

— Is that so? That's an interesting story, but how can the pride of the Argonians relate to an Imperial? As far as I understand your family has been living in the Empire for a long time and can't be related to Argon.

— I apologize, Mrs. Irbis, but you are slightly mistaken. Even though our family are citizens of the Empire, we are still part of the Stoneskin clan who are part of the Argon's mid council. So our clan is closer to the upper limit of the ordinary aristocrats in the Empire, and our family is a branch, or representative, of our clan in the Empire. — After a little silence, Fagot spoke again. — That's all Mrs. Irbis, this is your room for the duration of your stay in the Fortress. The bathroom is already prepared and the maids are already waiting for you outside the doors. If you need anything, tell one of the maids and she will give it to me at the same moment.

— Very well, Fagot, you may go. I'll take it from here.

— In that case, please forgive me. — He bowed and went about his butlerly business. I guess.

Opening the door with a little anticipation, I entered the living room. The entire room was beautifully decorated in soft shades of blue, with expensive furniture, beautiful rugs, and a wonderful bouquet of flowers. There were only four flowers, but they were all good enough and went well together.

The first flower was large, with all-white petals, hare ears, and kind blue eyes.

The second flower was thin and not very tall, with peach-colored petals, attentive green eyes, and a slightly brown stem.

The third flower was the longest, with golden petals, elf ears, and hidden lust in turquoise eyes.

The fourth flower was the smallest and most inconspicuous. It had short, chestnut-colored petals, brown eyes hidden behind the petals, and a sharp thorn bursting lonely through the fabric hiding it.

Yes, these were the maids who would be serving me for some time. They were all dressed in proper maid attire, and bowed as soon as I entered.

Welcome Mistress Irbis, we are here to take care of your every needs while you are a guest of the Gralvin family.

Was it just me, or did the elf give a little lick when she said "every needs"? She probably did, but because my attention was distracted by the rabbit I can't say for sure. Seriously, how big are her balls of fat? How has her back not broken yet with those milk tanks of mass destruction?

— I'm glad you're all so happy to see me, though from what I can see some are more happy than others. — I said that to test my hunch, and my sense of smell didn't fail me, for the brown-haired girl shuddered all over and her bulge under her skirt grew even larger.

— So, stand up and introduce yourself.

After I said that, they all straightened up and it was the elf who spoke first.

— My name is Illerminalia, Illia for short, I am an elf and the head butler, Fagoth Stoneskin, has appointed me to be in charge of the other maids who will serve you. If I may introduce the others? — She asked with a bow, and after my nod she continued. — In that case I will begin with Gerda.

She walked up to the rabbit with the huge breasts and then continued.

— Gerda is a beastman from the snow rabbit tribe. The special trait of this tribe is snow colored hair, huge breasts and the fact that they only give birth to girls. Because of the size of their breasts, all of their kind completely fill their Strength and Stamina every level. Gerda has been trained to be a good maid since birth, and has been working as a maid for 47 years now, continuously fulfilling the many whims of those she serves. She has been working for this family for 5 years after her past master's heart stopped while fulfilling one of his nightly whims.

Moving on to the green eyed tanned girl Illia continued the show.

This maid's name is Miki, she is a purebred humanas and is only 30 years old. However, despite her young age she graduated with honors from the Imperial Servant Academy at only 13, and is extremely talented at any job that requires manual dexterity. Her ransom had cost Mr. Gralvin half of the margrave's annual income, and she had looked after the lord's father until the year before last.

At last she passed on to the girl I was most interested in, who all this time had had a stake under her skirt, and had not even thought of shrinking, which made her whole face red, and more hair covered her eyes.

The next maid is Momiji, and she is originally from the southern continent, a Futanari and a half-breed between a Humanas and an Orc. Despite being a futanari, Momiji couldn't find anything she excelled at, so she became a maid. She doesn't have much experience as a maid, only 10 years, but according to the butler Fagot you wanted a futanari among your servants and that is the only reason she is here. Before we were called, I was just helping to relieve Momi of all the tension that had built up during the day so that tomorrow she could continue to do her job without distractions.

Oh, this Momiji is getting more interesting. She seems to be the kind of futanari who needs to have sex every day to live a normal life.

I hope you didn't bore her too much, I have plans with this beauty tonight.

No, Mistress Irbis, we were just starting round two when we were called, so she's full of energy. — Oh, that smile. Looks like the elven is a little on the sadistic side — And the last of us, that's me Illerminalia. I am an elf, a Life Mage of the rank of Senior Mage (30-40), graduated from the Imperial Servant Academy 187 years ago and since then I have changed two employers. I've been serving the Gralvin family for 34 years now, and after the death of the elder Gralvin the year before last, I've been considering who to serve next.

Hmm, looks like she didn't just put on this show for no reason, but to do a little publicity for herself and the other girls. Either she's a sly fox who smells opportunity, or she's getting too bored with this family. I need to take a closer look at her.

I see. Nice to meet you girls, hope you're as good as Illya says you are. Is the bath ready yet?

Yes, Mistress Irbis, shall we help you? — Asked the elf.

Naturally, bathing alone is so sad, isn't it Illya? — I asked with a sly smile.

Responding to my smile with a similar one she answered in agreement and then the five of us moved to the bathroom. And it did not fail my expectations, this room was like a mixture of Roman baths and Japanese onsen only indoors. About ten people could fit inside and still not touch each other's bodies.

On the edges of the pool there were different pots with plants and also statues of faceless women with jugs from which water pours out. By the way, we came here already undressed, because before the entrance to the room with the pool there was a room where you could change, have a massage or wipe yourself after the bath.

— Hmm, pretty good. I expected less from a frontier fortress, but I won't complain.

Before entering the bathroom I needed to wash myself and the maids wanted to start with me, but I ordered them to wash each other first while I just watched. And thanks to that I can watch the mesmerizing picture of beautiful girls soaping each other even in the most intimate parts.

They were divided into pairs Gerda + Miki and Illya + Momi, and if Gerda and Miki washed each other quite decently (if you ignore the slight eroticism in their movements), Illya behaved on the verge of direct harassment towards Momi.

The elven woman was washing the futanari with all diligence, and sometimes as if accidentally pinched her nipples, massaged her balls and ran up and down her cock under the guise of "thorough cleansing". The girl, in turn, even before entering the bathroom was highly horny, and when she saw naked women's bodies she became even more excited and her rod became as hard as possible and grew to 25 centimeters in length.

Being in the extreme degree of horniness Momi began to whimper a little, and slightly move her hips towards the hand of the elf. And just when she was about to cum Illya stopped washing her saying that it was Momi's turn to help her with the soaping, also whispering that if she cummed she would be punished. The last part was said very quietly in her ear so no one else could hear, however my hearing is just abnormally good and I was able to hear it. And seeing how hard the futanari was breathing, I was once again convinced of my hunch.

While the maids were busy with each other, I took a moment to take a closer look at their bodies, and I was pleased with what I saw.

The first one I looked closer at was the brown-haired futanari. She was the smallest of the bunch, about a meter and a half tall, with a short bob-like hairstyle, almost completely flat chest, firm ass, and no visible trace of muscle or fat on the rest of her body. If it weren't for her dick, she would be almost invisible, because she looked like an ordinary girl, so ordinary that it was even suspicious. Her face, however, was a different story.

Though her eyes were often hidden behind bangs, the moment Illya began to wash her hair she had to pull it aside to reveal a strikingly cute face. Her big eyes were the same brown color as her hair, her small nose, slightly chubby cheeks and soft lips gave the impression of a quiet shy girl who wanted to be stroked, praised and pampered.

Next, for obvious reasons, was an elven girl. Like most of the elves I met before she was quite tall about 194 cm with a second size breast and long legs. Like all elves she had a nice, neat face, long ears and raised corners of her eyes that made it seem like she was looking at everyone with arrogance. Her golden wavy hair, which is also quite common among elves, grew down to her ass, and I'm sure it was a pain in the ass to maintain (heh, what a pun).

Because she wasn't a battle mage she didn't need to train her body, but being a maid wasn't the easiest of jobs and so, in addition to the natural flexibility of elves, her body was well developed physically. Her muscles were visible, but that was it. A normal athletic elven girl of about 300 years old.

However, such could not be said of the next maid. Gerda the rabbit maid was very muscular, but not like bodybuilders. This wasn't apparent when she was dressed, and it's basically understandable why. She is the second tallest of all the maids, about 178 centimeters, and her breasts make it seem that the rest of her body is just as chubby, and when she is relaxed and not moving her muscles are really not visible, but if she moves one limb, these tight ropes of muscles that move in waves under a small layer of fat under the skin become immediately visible. To give a comparison, she is like a bear that seems fat and slow while it sleeps, but when it starts walking or hunting, its natural power becomes visible.

In general the rabbit is also good looking, and I don't believe that she is like this only because of the size of her breasts, if their whole look is like this then there is definitely some other reason for this physique. By the way, like I said she has soft white hair that goes down to her shoulder blades, big bunny ears and blue eyes. Her face looks harsh, but it's more like the elves' because of her skull and her tall stature.

The last one left is Miki, and she is indeed a simple beautiful human girl of twenty years old in appearance. She is about 167 centimeters tall, third breast size, peachy hair, green eyes and a serious expression. She seems to be the most responsible and calm of all the other maids, and I think she is more suited to the role of not a maid, but an assistant to the head of the corporation who is always the first to arrive at work and who has everything her boss might need at hand.

I didn't mention, but everyone except Gerda has no hair on their body below the neck. The pixie has it as a racial trait, and Miki and Momi seem to shave themselves quite often (well, or take some kind of ointment/potion for baldness). And when I mentioned rabbit hair, I didn't mean a bunny tail, but a neat short triangle of pubic hair.

And so, they rinsed off all the soap and turned to me with a look asking which one of them to start washing me. And if you thought I just wanted to watch them scrub each other's naked bodies, you're not entirely right. Firstly, I was evaluating their handiwork when soaping, and secondly, I was watching beautiful girls touch each other's bodies. And I definitely picked a favorite among them.

— Miki, you'll be responsible for washing me. I hope you'll do as well with me as you did with Gerda.

Yes, I chose Miki because her hands moved over the rabbit's body so confidently and professionally that I immediately knew it was the right thing to do. After all, I'm not about to have an orgy in the bathroom right now, and she's serious enough about the task to not accidentally turn me on even more. And maybe I wanted to tease Illya a little, and I can tell you that the suppressed sadness and disappointment in her eyes was worth it.

— And Illya, you are responsible for my hair. — I said with a little chuckle.

Yes, Mistress Irbis, we would be happy to help you.

After both girls agreed, I turned away from them and prepared to enjoy myself.

Hey, everybody! It's the delayed me! (*°ー°)ノ 

Here's a new chapter, and I couldn't fit everything I wanted into it. Also I would like to apologize for the lack of a chapter on Monday, unfortunately IRL things don't want to leave me alone and prevent me from writing more. (シ. .)シ

The next chapter will be 18+, because Emilia is going to have fun with all the maids! (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)

By the way, I kind of created a discord server but never got around to filling it up. I'm hoping for your indulgence. ┐(‘~` )┌ 

Thanks for reading, likes and comments, and see you all on Friday (hopefully). (¬‿¬ ) 

26