Chapter 1 – After waking up, I became a beautiful girl?
3.9k 8 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Arrgh, this sucks...”

 

Dropping the phone to my side, I let out an exasperated sigh. Another night wasted on mindless mobile browsing. Tomorrow is the entrance ceremony of my sophomore year in high school, and I’m still here procrastinating on meaningless things.

 

Let’s just chat with Sei a little bit, it’s better than browsing random thing anyway.

 

I turned off the cooking video I was watching in Y*utub* and forwarded a message to Sei. 

***

 

M*sseng*r, 04/09/2019

Me: Yo, Sei. Excited about tomorrow’s ceremony?

 

Sei Minamuuji: You got bored of Y*utub* videos again, right?

 

Me: Hahaha, you got me… Anyway, what are you doing?

 

Sei Minamuuji: Playing some music.

 

Me: Damn it, my life sucks balls. Had I been a popular girl, it would have been a thousand times more fun. 

Sei: I don’t think you being a girl or a boy has anything to do with this. You just need to stop spending time on mindless things, and focus on something for once.

 

Sei: And as far as I know, being a girl is not easy too.

 

Me: Eh man, but I can only focus when I’m fantasizing about something, girls and being a girl are among them. 

 

Sei: … Good night, see you tomorrow.

 

Me: Heh, talking to you is refreshing. Sure, see you tomorrow too, Sei.

***

 

Heh, Sei’s straight-man act never fails to amuse me. It serves as wonderful bedtime stories too.

 

With my mind a little bit more calm, I pulled up the blanket and fantasized about the plot of a novel I have just read, with myself inserted as the main character of course. Mentally laughing while thinking about different scenarios I would put my alter ego in, I slowly fell asleep.

 

⧪⧪⧪

 

“Wakie wakie, my daughter.”

 

As I was deep into my only peaceful moment, a voice broke the silence. When I opened my eyes, the image of a beautiful golden-haired woman entered my vision. 

 

“Daughter? Whose daughter? Of whom?”

 

Still groggy from being forcefully woken up, I asked her.

 

“You, of course, who else could it be? Now, wake up and prepare yourself quickly, today is the entrance ceremony.”

 

“Me? But I am a guy, and you are not even my mom.”

 

“What nonsense are you going at again? Nora, Clara, bring this girl to the bathroom and give her some cold water.”

 

“Understood, ma’am. Then, please excuse us, princess.”

 

As soon as this person finished her words, two girls dressed like maids come forth, and each of them held one of my arms and dragged me out of bed. If my mind weren’t so bogged down by everything, maybe I would have one or two percent brain power to complain, but sadly, there was none.

 

When we arrived at the bathroom, they casually slipped my pinkish nightwear out and revealed all of my assets without any fabric cover, from the two peach-colored mounds, to the untouched flower valley underneath … wait, this is not me. 

 

As I stare blankly at my reflection in the mirror, I do not know how to act. To put it simply, I am no longer a nerdy, mediocre-looking dude, but a smoking hot young lady. My hair is dyed in a majestic silver color that seemed to sparkle, with two tiny horns protruding out of it. My eyes are ash-colored, an endless abyss that draws anyone into its depth. My face gave the impression of both aloofness and a closet sl*t, further enhancing my overall seductiveness. Gosh, if a girl of this quality presents herself to me, I would not hesitate to jump onto her like a hungry wolf, whether that would be a crime or not. The only problem? This girl is now me, I suppose.

 

This is probably reincarnation, right? To think it would eventually happen to me … I even have horns now ...

 

As I was daydreaming about what to do in a fantasy world, my two maid girls led me to the dining room. It was as wide as three of the rooms in my old house combined, in the middle of the room was a dining table full of continental food and other posh-looking decorative ornaments. The golden-haired woman who woke me up just now was using cutlery to eat a weird-looking cake. Seeing me shoved into my seat by the two maids, she nodded lightly and looked at the maids behind me.

 

“Nora, you will accompany Eris to Sakura High for this entrance ceremony. Be sure to act gracefully, so that our kind do not lose face in front of those humans. Remember that too, Eris.”

 

About the kin part, I have already inferred from the little horns grown on all of the people I have met here that we are not human, but some kind of demon. I had no qualms about this race change, but what she said in her first sentence caught me off-guard.

 

Ehh? Sakura High?

 

My hand that was moving to grab some kind of bread came to a halt.

 

Isn’t that the name of my school? And they have an entrance ceremony today too? Wait, do demons in this world even go to school at all?

 

“As you wish, mistress. I will accompany the princess to school and ensure that no harm could ever find its way to her, even if it costs my life.”

 

The maid girl whose name seemed to be Nora elegantly did a curtsy at my ‘mother’. Again, she looked really young for someone that had a child, maybe demons had a different physiology than humans?

 

Okay, I just need to be clear about one more thing. Maybe the name and date is popular, this is a fantasy world with demons like us after all...

 

I took a sip of tea and turned behind. Somehow, my movements feel elegant and ladylike, even though I haven’t been previously trained in this kind of restrictive movement at all.

 

Standing behind my seat was the two maids that accompanied me all the way from my bedroom to here. One of them had sharp features and pony-tailed purple hair, which gave her a ‘cold beauty’ look, while the other had greenish hair tied into buns, together with her cutesy big eyes, she looked like an adorable little bear that was begging for a warm hug.

 

“Nora.”

 

I purposely tried to lower my voice.

 

The sharp girl with purple hair stood forward, and looked at me with eyes that showed little emotion.

 

“Yes, princess?”

 

“What is the date today again?”

 

“Today is the Tenth of April, according to the humans’ calendar. As for our calendar, it is the second of Undrea, Your Highness.”

 

“And the year?”

 

A flash of surprise crossed her face, but very quickly she returned to her ice-cold look.

 

“2019 as in human calendar, 6 as in ours, princess.”

 

So it is 04/10/2019? This is … beyond suspicious.

 

“Very well. Now, it’s time for both of you to go. Remember, behave yourself appropriately, and do not provoke unnecessary enmity. Remember that you are representing our kinds in the human world.”

After concluding our meals, Nora and I were dismissed by mother and tucked on a luxurious car, a limo at that, and driven to school.

53