Enjoy
256 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just as Qin Tian was gathering his thoughts, a sudden pleasure interrupted him, his flesh rod had been serviced by Ying Xue's mouth for so long that his patience was nearing its limit.

With her hands on Qin Tian's thighs, Ying Xue kept raising and lowering her head between Qin Tian's span, accommodating the huge meat rod with her warm, moist mouth, the secretion of saliva already wetting her breasts.

Feeling the throbbing and swelling of the rod in her mouth, Ying Xue knew that the young master was about to cum, she wrapped her hands around Qin Tian's back and swallowed the whole rod into her throat, then gulped it up quickly, sucking it with her tongue

With Ying Xue's superior oral skills, Qin Tian shot a stream of concentrated essence into Ying Xue's mouth as soon as his waist went numb.

As he was cumming deep in his throat, the semen choked Ying Xue and she had to spit out the rod and cough. The rod, which hadn't stopped cumming, then shot the rest of the semen on Ying Xue's face.

She looked up at Qin Tian, her sultry face and breasts covered in creamy white semen, a picture that could not have been more lascivious.

"Young master, I'm sorry, Ying Xue couldn't swallow it."

Ying Xue fell to her knees, laying her head on the ground and apologizing sincerely.

Qin Tian stepped on Ying Xue's head and pressed it on the ground, saying slightly more strictly

"This will not happen again, this time you will be spared, clean this up for me"

"Thank you, young master."

After thanking her, Ying Xue lay on her back like a bitch and licked the semen that dripped onto the floor.

Qin Tian was very pleased with Ying Xue's awareness and he hooked his finger at her

"Come up and move yourself"

"Okay."

She stood up and sat on Qin Tian's body, holding his rod in one hand and spreading her pussy with the other.

The pussy hair was neatly trimmed, and the outer lips were parted to reveal a pink pussy that was very pink and tightly closed, so it was clear that she was still a virgin.

Ying Xue pushed the rod against her pussy. Wriggling her hips gently, she let the glans rub against her nectar.

"Young Master, will you reward me with your cock? Ying Xue will serve you well, everything I am is yours, please take my first time with your cock and let your big rod in my pussy!"

Ying Xue had let go completely and was using what she had learned to the fullest.

Qin Tian cupped Ying Xue's buttocks with both hands and laughed

"How obedient, from now on you will stay by my side"

"Many thanks young master ... Ah ... Young master's rod is so big, it's hitting the hymen."

Ying Xue's body slowly sank down, and because Qin Tian's rod was so big, Ying Xue trembled a little in discomfort.

Ying Xue raised her eyes to look at Qin Tian, her eyes welling up with spring water, that moving and seductive pretty face radiating endless lust.

"Young master, please take away Ying Xue's most precious virginity with your own hands."

Qin Tian licked his lips, this Ying Xue was really a special creature, she was really good at serving men in this area. Qin Tian pressed his hands on Ying Xue's waist and did not show the slightest bit of mercy, his waist pushed upwards so hard that he could clearly feel what was being poked through.

"Ah!"

Ying Xue screamed miserably and buried her head on Qin Tian's shoulder, her body trembling slightly, as if she was enduring the pain. Qin Tian wrapped his arms around Ying Xue, allowing her to get used to the extra foreign object inside her.

After some time, Ying Xue held Qin Tian's shoulders with both hands, squatted on the chair with her feet apart and began to wiggle her hips, wrapping the already blood-stained rod inside her once more.

"Young master, can you kiss me?"

Ying Xue looked up, tears already coming to her eyes, Ying Xue was not shedding tears over the pain of breaking her virginity, she was a strong woman after all, this pain was nothing, she was fearing for her confused future.

The status between her and Qin Tian was too disparate, if Qin Tian got tired of playing with her that day, then the only way for her was to die, from then on she would probably become a tool of lust, the kind that would be thrown away after use.

Qin Tian cupped her chin and reached up to kiss her on the lips, and Ying Xue responded very fiercely, straining her waist and gulping at the rod while wrapping her arms around Qin Tian's neck and kissing.

Their tongues tangled in each other's mouths, exchanging saliva with each other.

Qin Tian reluctantly let go of Ying Xue's tongue and wrapped her in his arms, saying

"As long as you are obedient and do not betray me, you will be my personal escort for the rest of your life.

"Thank you, Young Master. I hope you won't abandon me in the future."

Having received Qin Tian's promise, Ying Xue's mood improved a little.

"Then we'll see how you behave."

Qin Tian heatedly smiled, held Ying Xue's buttocks with both hands and carried her to the bed.

"Pa~"

Qin Tian slapped Ying Xue's big buttocks hard, causing a wave of buttocks

"Get your big ass up!"

Ying Xue gave Qin Tian a flirtatious look and obediently plopped down on the bed, then puckered her ass high in the air.

Qin Tian grabbed her buttocks with both hands, parted the two sides of her buttocks flesh and thrust his rod against the wet fleshy pussy.

"I'm so happy to be pampered by such a rod."

"Master ..... It's so hard, it's so intense, Ying Xue is going crazy, I'm coming again."

The two of them had been in bed for a long time, and it was not until the next morning that the battle was completely over. Qin Tian gasped and pulled his rod out of Ying Xue's asshole, and without the rod blocking it, Ying Xue's asshole was like a reservoir that had opened its floodgates, and a stream of milky white semen flowed out as it squirmed.

Ying Xue had been fucked out of her mind, her body a mess, her wet pussy, her asshole that wouldn't close, all telling the story of the gruesome battle.

Qin Tian was a bit tired after fucking her all day and all night. He sighed and said, "It looks like I have to go back and learn a dual cultivation technique, otherwise I won't be able to take it anymore.

He picked Ying Xue up and the two of them took a bath together to clean the stains off their bodies. Of course, with their cultivation level they could actually clean the stains off their bodies without taking a bath, but Qin Tian just enjoyed this kind of lovebirds' bath. "Young master, how can I let you rub me, let me serve you"

Ying Xue sat in Qin Tian's arms and tried to stand up to serve him in the bath, but she found that her whole body was limp and she had no strength at all.

"Just sit tight, I'll do it."

Qin Tian wrapped his arms around Ying Xue and took the towel and scrubbed her sexy body.

She was sitting in Qin Tian's arms, leaning her back against his chest, her heart full of security, her face slightly red, she could feel Qin Tian's concern for her.

She had seen how those people treated their slaves and maids before, leaving after playing with them themselves, throwing them to their subordinates when they were tired of playing with them and dying in gang rape, some would even throw them to the pets they kept and let their maids have sex with the beasts to have fun.

Qin Tian was different, although he was dominant in bed, he would also make Ying Xue feel good and fast, and afterwards he would even care for her and help her take a bath, which made Ying Xue feel at ease and warm in her heart at the same time.

Qin Tian carried Ying Xue out of the bathroom, neither of them had any clothes on. When they arrived at the bedside, Qin Tian wiped on his storage ring and changed into a clean quilt, lying on the bed and holding the naked Ying Xue in his arms.

He said, "You've consumed so much, take a nap."

Ying Xue wrapped her arms around Qin Tian, her two naked bodies pressed together, and she rested her head on Qin Tian's chest and slowly fell asleep.

Qin Tian smiled helplessly, Ying Xue seemed to be very insecure, and he fell into sleep as he hugged her soft flesh.

In fact, neither Ying Xue nor Qin Tian needed to sleep to recover their strength, but they enjoyed the feeling of hugging each other.

4