Chapter 11
58 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

And just like that Lui Yang had remembered something.

He looked at Lei Jing then ushered her forward. "Jing-Er come with me." He thought for a moment an expressed a bit more. "Something important has happened. We need to go see our master." Lui Yang didn't waste anymore time and walked off.

"Okay." Seeing the serious expression on her shixiong's face she quickly followed after him.

Both disciples arrived at the temple gate. And at this time a lot of people had already gathered around the gate. Everyone knew that once the bell rang something important had happened and no matter what you were doing or feeling. You had to drop it and rush to the gate. This was so important that if you arrived late or didn't come you would be immediately expelled.

"Jing-Er I'll first go a head and see what's happening." Lui Yang told Lei Jing, before going up towards the crowd at the gate. It appeared that almost all of the disciples of the sect had fully gathered together. And once they saw Lui Yang they all flocked towards him and curiously asked if he knew what had happened.

Though he was no longer the head disciple anymore and his title had been taken. In the end he was still one of the heads personal disciples. He still had to be respected by martial siblings because his status was still above everyone else's. 

"I don't know what's happened. But if master has struck the bell then it must be important." He lied, of course Lui Yang knew what was happening. He had the advantage and knowledge for future events because he had read the full novel. From beginning to end, front and back.

"Shixiong," a familiar voice had came up from behind him and he didn't have to turn around to know who it was. "Do you really not know what's going on?"

Lui Yang glanced to his left side and saw Zhang Tian who wore an expression full of slight doubt.

"It seems like he suspects me of knowing something."

[But you do know something.]

"He's a bit obsessed don't you think. Since I've arrived he's been watching me." When Lui Yang approached the gate he had felt a pair of eyes set on him and hasn't moved since.

[Do you think he's planning to kill you now.]

"Maybe. Maybe not."

Lui Yang acted a bit surprised but didn't forget to glare at the boy and show his pure hatred for him. "Why are you questioning me. If I said I didn't know then I don't know. I don't have to explain myself to you." his voice was cold.

"Oh, yes." Zhang Tian bowed. "I'm sorry for questioning you. I just wanted to make sure."

'Make sure?'

"It's not like he wouldn't find out once it was announced. Zhao Xui Shen was going to tell everyone. He's already starting trouble and we haven't even entered the hidden realm yet."

Lui Yang ignored the other and completely faced forward, Zhao Xui Shen had come and Lei Jing had joined him on his right side.

All the disciples in the sect hall looked up at Zhao Xui Shen with curiosity and slight worry. 

"A hidden realm has appeared within Boa Bing's Sect."

It was called the secret sky realm. It was a great temptation for any cultivator out there, both righteous and demonic. If this matter were to be handled well, Boa Bing Sect would definitely have a chance to place among the top-ranked sects within the Veildon continent.

However, if one were not careful, this sky secret realm could destroy the Boa Bing Sect instead. This was not unprecedented as several hundred years ago the Eminence Sect had fallen due to greed. They had obtained a deity soul pill said to make one as powerful as a god. They would ascend and become an immortal like the Lord's of the world. But word had vastly spread like wildfire and this resulted in heavy casualties. A war had broken out and in the end the Eminence Sect had failed to protect the deity pill, and the sect had a disastrous loss for both lives and property. The Eminence Sect had fallen. Fallen to the world's greed.

And the funny thing about it all was that the pill was lost to no other but Zhao Xui Shen. Zhao Xui Shen had started the war.

'What a conniving old man.'

On record a person from the rival sect of the Eminence Sect had started the rumor and riots. But there was one person who was orchestrating everything behind the scenes. That person was Zhao Xui Shen.

A few thousand years ago before Zhao Xui Shen had become a Lord he was originally from the demon realm. And the hidden realm that had opened up that year was no other but the demon realm. The original word for it was the dark world. It was just like this realm and Veildon continent just that instead of mystical beast they're were demonic beast. In place of earth qi was demonic qi. Nature and even the air was entirely different in the dark world. There was no such thing as the sun either.

The war that had broken out lasted for a century or two. It started over a treasure between the sects but ended in a war against the dark world and humanity.

The novel didn't go into too much detail about each event within the war or how exactly Zhao Xui Shen had exceeded. But it was enough to get the jest of things. And how the war had influenced the start of Demonic Sects that were still present even till today.

To sum it up Zhao Xui Shen had grown tired of the dark world and decided to take govern in the human realm. Thus the reason as to why he was now presently a sect leader.

He was a demon hiding amongst humans. A wolf amongst a herd of sheep.

'How sneaky.'

"My master is truly a top level schemer."

[I don't think that's something to be congratulating him about. Being that millions were killed because of him.]

"I didn't know systems had a consciousness."

[We don't. A system's thoughts and feelings are entirely different from humans. But based off years of collected data on your kind, they would deem such acts wrong and monstrous.]

Lui Yang was silent for a moment before he responded. "To me there is no difference between a human or a monster. They a

re all the same."

[Your kind are indeed fickled.]

"I agree."

5