robing ROB
216 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

FILE_no_0845

note- not deceased by the SNAP but during ASGARDIAN MASSACRE by THANOS after event [RAGNAROK]

NAME_HUGI MIMIRSEN

ORIGIN: ASGARDIAN;  son of Norse god of wisdom and knowledge; MIMIR and giantess SINMARA; cousin of ODIN

AGE: 17 MIDGARD YEARS [asgardian infancy]

LAST SIGHTED: 2018; ASGARD, final moments were recorded by LOKI (deceased) in ASGARD treasury (destroyed).

POINT OF INTEREST: presumed dead, met SORCERER SUPREME between the years 2011 and 2017., weaker than the average Asgardian, the power level of about that of the average strong Midgardian, said to be Wisest being after Mimir by Odin, seconded by Mimir, Sorcerer supreme( Dr. Strange and Sorcerer supreme (Ancient one)

note: does not differ from humans and the only thing worth knowing is his origin being one of ASGARD forces, otherwise can be easily misunderstood as human.

note: the truth about information is ambiguous [from THOR, a year after the event [SNAP], information confirmation priority white(no need for further inquiry)

CONCLUSION- perished at the hand of THANOS

.

.

.

Where am I

It's all blurry in my head

I am sitting on a chair, with a table where my hand were at rest.

A white rectangular outline formed out of nowhere, in the air.

"Morgan Freeman, How are you doing?" I spoke, I knew who Freeman was but we had not met in person.

"So even in the mind of Mimisen, I resemble Freeman. I have to admit he is a kindred spirit, but his charisma knows no bonds."

"You are not God, nor you are the creator." I shot in the dark.

"I am not, and stop playing the guessing game, Jim. I am here on borrowed time."

"You dying or something?" I chuckled

"Not really, but using random souls for entertainment is not exactly legal here."

"And where is this "here"?"

"I am ROB, an acronym for Rather/Random Omnipotent/Omniscient being."

"Why not both of those, why the slash?"

"Well on different planes I show different properties." He began to brag "Wait! don't talk anymore. You have wasted much of my precious time."

"I will be giving you to browse through the multiverse and entertain me. Most of those are fictional universes that you would already have in the form of literature or games. For this endeavor, you get some basic wishes, and cheats you may call in your arsenal. So ask what you require of me."

"So you just need something different than the already set-in-stone destiny of the world, and it just needs to be amusing? I inquire if I am obligated to safeguard the living of the realm I am sent to."

"You have no obligation besides entertaining me. I care not if they all die, just make them die in a way it amuses me."

"Will my inherent state be changed? As if I would be born as a baby or of midgardian descent or-

"Do not test my patience Mimirsen. I have spoken that you just need to tell me what you require and it shall be done. Just think carefully as your sole purpose is my entertainment." That saying Morgan freeman sat on a freshly conjured chair.

"I require a Valyrian steel finger in my index left hand, controllable one at that.."

Hearing this Rob stood up, bewildered. He gave a stare at the Mimirsen.

"As in the story of Midas type of cheat?"

"Exactly."

"Bite me. I am already among the dead." He continued staring at me and sighed.

"Your demands have been granted. But heed my words and remember your purpose. Remember why are you being sent anywhere."

"Yes, milord."

"Away with your sarcasm Mimirsen. Here is your ticket to the afterlife. Place importance on your task as the sole reason for your existence is being someone's entertainment!" He scoffed and left. This was rubbing onto me. He just rambled about me being a showpiece five times in my face and I could not even retort.

[Name-  Mimirsen JIM

Designation- new life new birth, multiversal traveler

Aim- Entertainment of R.O.B. and #40

Sanctioned under- R.O.B.

Talent/Cheat- Valyrian steel finger (controllable)

Date of departure- Tomorrow]

This is going to be exciting. Like I love the trope where one passes future sight to the world and the world just racks its brain on what to do. Like I have read most of the available fanfics where someone shows the future to the participants.

I was a nerd, a huge one.

In my 17 years of life, the first 10 years I read all that I can read from the libraries in Asgard. Being a cousin to the king, Odin I had near to no restrictions. I like reading literature- Asgardians? maybe good fighters but their imaginations suck. Like my nephew, Thor could not make a bolt of electricity without that hammer. Loki however, was wicked. Maybe not related to me by blood but I could see him outsmarting me in a few years if I strived no further than what I was at 10.

Loki was a fool, but he had my respect as he was someone who never stayed stagnant, he always strived to be good, and if he was good he strived to be better. He was talented in Magic too.

Magic books of Asgard? I understood most but magic is not my forte. Frigga tried teaching me but I refused, I had long since estimated the remaining life force Odin had, and seriously, without Odin, the beings out of the Nine realms are not kind enough to let us be with us having Uru resources, and Midgard having vibranium.,

Even if we were to be left alone, we had enemies among ourselves who would lead us to doom.

So finally I thought why not visit Midgard? Asgardians may be good fighters but Midgardians held their forte in their imagination.

/Flashback/

In 2010 Midgardian year I landed in the country Japan of Midgard, and their culture baffled me. I loved their Anime, Manga, and novels and speedrun through all that was available.

But I had to prioritize quantity as I had like 6 years at most before someone comes knocking to destroy Asgard, or worst for me, Midgard.

Do I not care for my fellow Asgardians? I do but Death is the only inevitable, untainted truth and I was not someone who would I've in fear for half of his life when he could at most live in hiding. Whats the fun in that?

So I sold some gold, meat some friends from Thor's Midgard adventures, and left to enjoy what this world had in it for me.

0