PLANETOS
156 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

278 AC (Reference- Year of death of Robert Baratheon's parents, Year of the great tourney of HArrenhall, 3 years before Baratheon rebellion, 11 years before the greyjoy rebellion, 20 years before Jon Arryn's death at the hand of the king, the plot may change this is just for reference)

W o o o u u u u n  n n n n n n . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (dramatic effect, think about the sound of Bifrost or something.)

W o o o u u u u n  n n n n n n . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ( praise me, I had to research the whole timeline of events for this, further I have to learn about all the free cities and houses which were not even n the show.)

W o o o u u u u n  n n n n n n . . . . . . . . . . . . . .( Ok don't praise me comment on my work, I appreciate our comments more than anything else.)

A cylindrical rainbow light construct digs into the Atmosphere, dividing the clouds and razing the ground to leave a man lying on the ground over the burn marks the bridge had left.

"That is not a fine way of transportation." Jim pulls himself together and stands up. To his right is nothing but planes, green planes full of grasses, a feast to the eyes even.

{POV begin}

I shag the dust out of my clothes, yes I came here with my own set of clothes, that was required of me. Mostly they are just suits. Three-piece, Two-piece, Bow tie complimenting, etc.

If I am correct, I should be around the infamous ruins of Moat Calin, the ancestral seat of House Stark. Which I plan to take under my protection, after all, I intend to become a lord of Westeros in my life. And becoming a great territory is easier if the place you rule is famous.

I walk around to find any human settlement, or better, the King's Road to pave my path to Stark's ancestral home, Winterfell. Walking around, I can't help but notice the dwindling population of Moat Calin. Don't worry people, because I am here.

I currently do not possess any money for my travels, but given my burly figure, I think I could make someone hire me just for transportation and food for security to Winterfell, given that banditry happens to be a common occupation in Westeros.

After walking for some five minutes, a horse carriage was in sight. I walked near it and actually ran to meet its speed. And the driver stopped. Foolish of him.

One sword-wielding knight came out of the carriage with his guard up.

"Who goes there? Why are you following us Northerner?"He asked in a demanding voice.

"Uh. I am lost and am in need of directions to Winterfell, may you kind men point me North?" The men looked at me in confused sight. Valid I could wait for the sun to set to know the direction, but it would have taken time.

"Are you for real?"

"Yes, I was coming to you if you were going to Winterfell, so I could provide you with my services while you provided me with transportation?"

"We are indeed going to Winterfell after a trip to House Tallhart of Torrhen's square. Where do you hail from Northener? You are the south point of The North, clearly you messed up in your journey." (whose great idea was to name a kingdom, North)

"Oh, I recognized Moat Calin." I eyed the girl peeking out of the carriage.

The knight continued, "This party holds Lady Grissela Belmore, who will be wed to Lance Tallhart, heir to Torrhen's square in Winterfell, in the presence of Lord Richard Stark, lord paramount of Winterfell, Warden of the North, and head of House Stark weeks away from now. You can ride with the carriage driver if that is not much inconvenience for you, an extra hand is always appreciated."

I lose the distance between us, "You are very trustful of someone you just met, Ser?"

"Ruthermont, Barriston Ruthermont of Vale. And North men are valued for keeping their word, just like we of Vale are known for our honor, and the day a stranger refuses the trust a stranger, the world will be a hell of a place to live in."He said this while sheathing his blade.

I find this bullshit, of course, I am not gonna rob him or something but what happens if someone did, he is way too trusting.

Anyways, who was I to refuse his goodwill? I walked forward attentively,as I had the high ground. Would not want to fell disgracely while I am at it.

With the Ruthermont knight, I continued my journey to Winterfell, via the Tallhart territory.

[For territory and map fo Planetos, search interactive map planetos, it is good with filters of house markings, you will easily understand where the protag is. He is going to west of moat calin ]

.

.

/I am once again asking for your comment support/

My other projects

No pressure they are young, just try reading them if you have free time and comment there if you like the setting and idea of it.

MIMIRSEN JIM (Fanfic)

FULL-TIME JUDGE, PART-TIME THERAPIST  (Fanfic)

DRAUGR REINCARNATE HPxSKYRIM  (Fanfic)

POKEMON SELF INSERT  (Fanfic)

THE CURIOUS CASE OF Crafovac nee MaScotch (Original)

0