My longnius and my other longnius?????
1.4k 2 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[This time I am gonna use MC's POV. And in  his POV Azazel will be refered as Dad becouse he's our MC's adoptive father.. Enjoy XD]

Time Skip 5 years ~~ 

It's been almost 5 years since I came to this world, No literally 'came' you get it?

 Hahaha..haaaa..um..... wow that..... was lame; Well anyways many things happened during this time like ~ 

1• I became adoptive Son of Azazel.

2• I got to know my name after 2 days of arriving in this world and because the seraphs named me Its "Mathew which means God gift as I fell to Seventh heaven out of nowhere . And my full name is Mathew Vega which means swooping eagle Or in Spanish it identifies as - one of the most brilliant stars in the sky. 

And of course Azazel wasn't the one who chose it, I did! Because he's worst then me when it comes to naming..... A good example would be 'Blazer Shining or darkness blade"...... hmm? that was in the past and his naming sense should have been improved you ask? Then let me tell you what he wanted me use use as my surname behold his creativity # Darklord, Dandyman , Shadowborn(this one was kinda cool but not for a surname I think), Gotobed (lmao) Hickinbottom.....but thanks to other higher ups and his friends from grigori he gave up on naming me , again THANKFULLY ! .....

Why do I need a family name you ask ? Well..... that's because I'd need a family name to mingle in human society as everyone have a family name atleast In human society. Why would I need to mingle with human even though I am part of supernatural world you say? That's because We Fallen live amongst humans , unlike devil's and angels and other super natural beings . And it's convenient in many ways .

3•And then I was put through some tests FORTUNATELY all of them were harmless like my aura detection, blood test and some tests to solve the mystery of my heterochromatic eyes and my pure fallen angel blood Heritage.

 Honestly I was Scared Shitless! imagining myself on a table and those grigori guys with knives and scissors on hand.....brrrrr*shivers , I am glad those guys are not psychopathic scientists as a feared them to be. Phew~.....So where was I ?

 yeah! I was put through some tests but the only anomaly they found was a strange aura along with my sacred gear enveloping my Soul and according to dad (Azazel) this aura is similar yet somehow different then a longnius's aura as its aura doesn't match to all the existing longnius which means it could be the birth of a new longnius  and as for my eyes they said it's just super rare but not really something to freak about though both my eyes are perfectly functional and they said heterochromatic cases are not that rate in supernatural world but they said it's because I am part of the supernatural society..... well I won't complain if it benefits me .

4• as for my longnius , Well there's a good news and an annoying one 

The good one is that we were able to identify my Longnius and successfully awaken it , Its "Telos Karma".Though dad advised me to not use it too much for the time being because it's one of the most mysterious sacred gear 

And the annoying one well My other longnius I can't seem to awaken it even my strong emotions to awaken it couldn't help me. At one point I thought of using Telos karma on it to forcefully awaken it but dad adviced me not to as we don't know what will happen if we try to mess up with a unknown longnius 

 Though Dad( Azazel) did say that there is no need to rush or put a lot of effort into it as he and grigori are trying to find some ways to awaken it without using Telos karma .

Surprisingly he's a good parent ; Anyways even though he said that , I want to awaken it soon. Argh.. I can't wait to find out what sacred gear do I have. Hmm it's already 8 am huh it's the time dad normally leaves for grigory, it's a bit surprising that a carefree drunkard like him always goes on time for work then again he loves his research . Well I should see him of .

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Main entrance of the house ~~

"Alright kiddo I am going out  for work , don't trouble your nanny too much " said Dad after picking a suitcase with one hand and ruffling my hair with his free hand.

"I don't have that tendency, you have it" I scoffed while taking his hand off my head.

"Sheesh you are getting rebellious at such a young age. Daddy is really sad you know " Dad said with fake tears .

"Can you stop t, It's gross! " I said while grimacing .

"your face doesn't look better then me at the moment though " Dad said as as he chuckled.

" whatever just get out already " I said while scoffing.

" Eh, won't you give me a hug while saying come home early today Daddy " Dad said with a teasing smile .

" Like hell I'd do that " I said with a vein popping on my head .

"Eh , didn't you do it last week " said Dad with a grin.

"....Sometimes you have to do things You Don't want to " I said with a tired tone And mentally cursing myself for being greedy.

" ..... Sob-Sob, my little boy is already grown up . I am so proud of you " Dad said while wiping fake tears with his free hand.

"you both have such a good relationship. I am jealous" Said a woman who seemed to be somewhere around 40-45 years old her name is Aya minagava and she used to be my caretaker but now that I can take care of myself. She just comes once in a while to check on how am I doing. And now she can focus on her work as a agent again as she's a middle ranking member of grigory. 

".....Seriously ?" I just stare at her in disbelief.

"Of course even if you act like that we know you care about father a lot Mathew sama "

"NO it's not true" I retort.

"Hahahaha Anyway Mathew do you have anything you want for present I'd get it for you after finishing my work" said Dad while smiling sincerely.

"Present what for ?" I look at him questioningly.

"hm what do you mean, did you forget ?"  Dad looks at me with the same look on his face.

" Mathew sama did you forget about your own birthday?" Aya said while giggling.

" Right today's my birthday isn't it ?" I just remembered .

"So do you want anything ?" Dad asks me again.

"hm..... not really . I already have everything I need"  I said while thinking.

" Oh~ are saying you saying I treat you really well? Daddy is so touched " Said dad with a stupid grin.

 "... (Well yeah that's true . It reminds me I never said thank you to him for taking good care of me even though he didn't had obligation..... I should take this opportunity to express me gratitude ).

" Indeed that's what I was thinking father , Thank you for always treating me so well * bows*"

" Oh my " Aya was surprised on the other hand -

 

"..... Did you eat something bad , are you drunk of do you have fever?" Azazel couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"No I am really grateful to you " I say still bowing

" Alright - alright , Sheesh now you are making me embarrassed" dad said with a with a slightly red face

"Stop that it's gross" I said. I mean it's wierd to see a middle aged man with a blush.

"Now you are back to normal huh, well I already have a special gift prepared for you " Said azazel with a knowing smile.

"What are you planning now" I asked warily.

"Don't worry I am sure you'll like your gifts" he said with his smile widening.

" I don't like that smile " I said with a wary look on my face.

7 hours later ~~

"Even though you already know her let me introduce her to you She's Kalawarner she'll be your escort , future team member, as well as your bodyguard for a while. Oh! and I am sure your hug pillow to if you want. She already gave her consent" dad said with a stupid grin .

"My name is Kalawarner Mathew sama Please let me work for you I'd do my best to serve you..... e..even if you want to use my service somewhere else" Kalawarner said with her face half red from embarassment .

 Meanwhile I could only think of one thing "WTF is happening here! "

______________________________________________

[That's it folks hope you enjoyed this chapter.

And please write a comment it would cost you just a little bit of your time, Thank you  for reading. And look forward to next chapter, I am sure it'll be fun XD.]

51