|| Shrine Maidens?||
658 2 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

______________________________________________

{Hey~ How is everyone doing? I was going to write a chapter for My Original novel today,But When I Saw that we got more then 2 Hundred Thousands Views Plus More then 1 K collections.I don't know it if it's impressive or not but It's only been one Month Since I started Writing My First book So I think It's a good amount and I am happy. And that's why I thought I should release another chapter of this fic to celebrate!! So here's it. Enjoy~~

Oh! And Please NOTE that '.....' For thought, (.....) for high-lighting a speech or word or And °°   °° for time-skip.

BTW Did You Vote For Your Favorite Character Or For Removing Any Particular Character If Not Then What Are You Waiting For Go And Vote Through Comments XD.

And Of Course, As always Thanks for Views, Collectiones, Likes, Power Stones, Comments And Likes.

______________________________________________

~~20 minutes later A Hotel in kuoh town ~~

"Excuse me" Mathew went towards the reception desk to check in. In the Hotel he had booked a room.

"Welcome" He was welcomed by a young woman who was good looking by human standards.

"Oh! What a adorable child you are what is it that you want to ask? Are you looking for you parents?" Even though the receptionist was just doing her job, Being treated like a lost child was not a good feeling at all, Which caused Mathew to frown a bit. But he calmly answered her. He was not that petty after all.. Was he?

"I have a booking for Mathew Vega at your hotel, I am here to check in, My dad has some business  in this town but he will be staying in his office. That's why he booked a room for me here. I am sure you also recieved a mail from him, His name is Azazel Vega" This time the receptionist frowned a bit at his words, But after confirming that there is indeed a entry for Mathew Vega and a mail from Azazel Vega. She decided to believe his story and quickly handed him his room key with a businesswoman Smile adoring her face.

"Ah! I am very sorry for the inconvenience here is your key. your Room is located on Fifth floor. If you need anything please use the landline in your room. Our staff will answer your call immediately". After taking the key from receptionist's hand, with a nod Mathew turned around to leave only to stop and turn around again to ask a simple question with a innocent face.

"It's Alright, But ~ how about answering a little question for me?" Receptionist, charmed by the innocent look on Mathew's face nodded her head right away.

"Do you like pink rabbits Onee- chan?" The receptionist who looked as if she was dazed answered right away yet again.

"Yes I do like them. In fact today I am wea..!!" She finally seemed to have escaped her trance when realisation struck her and her face gained a crimson shade like that of the sky before the sunset.

"Really then how about Black laced one's?" Her face became even redder then before, As she screamed out of sheer embarassment.

"Why are you asking me something like that!!" Mathew just innocently tilted his head in confusion as he answered her.

"Ah! I have a Pink coloured rabbit She has a black laced hat which is her favourite. Why, don't you like them too?" Because of her shout earling, the surrounding people were all now looking at her. The receptionist realizing the situation hid her face now completely red from embarassment, Behind the counter as the corner of her eyes became a little moist.

Mathew just chuckled at the sight in front of him and left while humming.

"Alright It should be around here" after resting and preparing some things, Mathew was now at the outskirts of kuoh town searching for a particular shrine which is also his Master's house.

"Ah! there it is" After climbing the stairway Mathew could finally see the shrine and a beautifull woman who appeared to be in her twenties wearing a Shrine Maiden Outfit sweeping away the fallen leaves.

"Excuse me, You must be Shuri Himejima-San, Master told me a lot about you I am Mathew Vega". 

      {A/N- I ain't gonna write Anata here, Nope!}

   

"Ara~ What a adorable child you are but 'Master' hmm? You must be Baraquiel San's Student, He also told me a lot about you. But what are you doing here so suddenly. Did my husband sent you here for something ?" She returned the greeting as she posed her question.

"Yes indeed I am, And I would like to ask what 'good things' he told you about me but how about we talk inside the house"

"Ah! Where are my manners please come in, Akeno look Someone came to see us, He is your father's student".

"Haii~ !!..H-Hello My name is Akeno Himejima are you otou San's Student he told me about" From Inside the house came a miniature version of Shuri with only difference being her violet Eyes Similar to Her father, In the same Miko Outfit. Akeno shyly introduced herself but her shyness soon converted into enthusiasm as she didn't have any friends of her age, Not to mention her father already told her many things about him.

"Akeno calm down a bit. Let's all sit and talk with a cup of tea" Akeno got a bit embarassed and quickly ran inside as she realised she was acting way too energetic in front of someone who she met for the first time today. 

" Fufufu Let us head inside to"

°°°°°° Two minutes later°°°°°°°

"Here ~ Have some tea" Mathew took a sip of green tea and asked a question which baffled the mother - daughter duo.

"So do you know anything about those rats who are keeping a eye on this place for the last few days". Mathew decided to get straight to the point. However Shuri looked at him as if she couldn't understand his question.

"What do you mean by that? Is someone spying on us ? But I didn't feel any disturbance in the barrier I placed around the Shrine" Her doubts were legitimate because she should have felt some sort of disturbance around the barrier if someone tried to enter it without permission, Unless..

"Well we believe they are the lower ranking members of Himejima clan" Shuri wasn't very surprised but sad after hearing thing.

"Are you sure about that?" Even if she knew it was possible she wanted to deny it, After all they were still part of the family who raised her.

"Well my dad told me they are most probably the part of Himejima clan, But I am 100 % sure they are from Himejima clan, After all they were pretty angry when they found out that your husband is a fallen, And I don't think getting beaten up by Master helped them change their mind, Believe me those guys with high pride who think they are always right are the most annoying ones to deal with and you know it to". Indeed Shuri also knew how much those from Himejima clan members hated fallen angels and devil and especially those special practitioners with high pride her family hired to defeat Baraquiel. She still remembers those gazes full of hate and contempt they directed toward her and her family.

"But don't worry even though Master is not present here. My father asked me to guard you guys and I takey job seriously" Mathew Reveled his three pairs of elegant Black wings which looked as enigmatic as the night sky, And revealed a bit of his aura. Even though he looked only a year or two order then her daughter he already had three pair of wings which means he should be around peak high class Fallen Angel and the aura he was releasing was even more impressive and she could feel it even though he was probably suppressing it. It was a extremely mysterious and dangerous aura.

"Of course I have some more cards hidden up in my  sleeves, So you can rest assured" She was truly relieved to have someone this strong protecting her and her daughter, As the discussion was almost over Shuri was sensing Akeno's anxiousness decided to change the subject.

"Ara ~ Its almost time for dinner Mathew- Kun   where are you currently staying" 

"I am staying at a hotel dad booked a room for me, But don't worry I can teleport here immediately if you are in danger".

"That's reassuring, but that's not what I am talking about. Anyways why don't you eat with us today".

"Then.. Thank you for having me".

°°°°Half an hour later at the Dining table°°°°

"Umm.. Mathew- kun Can I ask you something? Though I don't Particularly mind it or anything but, Why are you wearing a mask wouldn't it be convenient to eat if you remove it ? " It was a totally reasonable request, however Mathew denied it.

"It's a special item developed in grigori I must keep it on all the time and as you can see I don't have any trouble in eating while wearing it. It's a mask which only covers half of my face after all".

"But isn't it a simple kitsune mark sold in festivals around the shrine?" However Mathew immediately denied Akeno's Innocent remark.

"Of course it was designed like this to fool the enemies" Shuri also couldn't Sense 

"Ah! That makes sense" Although Akeno couldn't tell how the mask was special, She just though someone as powerful as Mathew wouldn't like to her. And although Shuri couldn't feel anything special about it to. She also decided to ignore it.

"Well then see you guys tomorrow" After having dinner, It was time for Mathew to return to his hotel room.

"Take care, And stay vigilant on your way back" Mathew couldn't help but Chuckle at thier words even though those two were the ones in danger they were more worried about him Even after seeing his power.After bidding them farewell Mathew left the shrine.

' Hmm? They left huh Well They will be back tomorrow, Maybe with their superior too? '

"*Yawn*~ I should return and sleep now, Tomorrow is going to be a a bit hectic after all" After saying that Mathew teleported away, Back to his hotel room".

______________________________________________

26