Azazel’s Past (Part- 1)
481 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

______________________________________________

π“π‡πˆπ’ π“πˆπŒπ„ 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 π’πŽπŒπ„π“π‡πˆππ† π•π„π‘π˜ πˆπŒπππŽπ‘π“π€ππ“ π“π‡πˆππ†π’ π“πŽ πƒπˆπ’π‚π”π’π’ π–πˆπ“π‡ π˜πŽπ” π†π”π˜π’, π’πŽ π‹πˆπ’π“π„π π‚π€π‘π„π…π”π‹π‹π˜ :-

BUT first of all the new chapter is already released on patreon for just 1.50 dollars a month. Now to the main topic:-

β€’First reason being that, I want to focus more on My original novel.

β€’Secondly, I am low on motivation, You guys probably don't know, but this Fan-Fiction has been getting very few power stones nowadays and even the number comments have decreased drastically. In the last chapter I got only 4-5 power stones? And and let's not talk about reviews. Even though I put a lot of effort to improve my grammer SIGH~~

I don't think Power stones, Reviews and comment literally cost anything other than a tiny bit of your time. So give me

Pouwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa for motivation..

β€’And lastly, well I was kinda busy~

Anyways as always thank you all for Power stones Views, Collections, Comments And stuff. Now enjoy~~~~

______________________________________________

It has been a few days since Mathew got his first lesson of (Humility). Of course, it's hard to change one's Personality and behavior in a short amount of time, but Mathew at least showed some improvement. As soon as he recovered enough to move his body, he started training in diligence and spent most of his time in combat training or practicing his newly acquired Suzaku's fire and divine dividing's power, which he copied from Vali. And the rest of the time he wrote stories for his new games and had meeting with animators and other personals and staff from his newly established company. He went as far as to reduce his sleeping hours too. Though, he still slept until 7 in the morning, it was an excellent improvement. After surviving another tiring day, Mathew was enjoying his only relaxing hours, which were also his sleeping hours.

"Rustle" Mathew moved his hand to his right side and did a squeezing gesture out of habit. For the past few years, he had developed a habit of checking whether someone or, to be more precise, Kalawarna was sleeping by his side.

"Hmm?" But his pleasant smile due to having a good night's sleep soon turned to a frown, when he couldn't find her there. He used to hate it before as he didn't like anyone breaching his private life, but nowadays, he had started to miss the softness.Β 

"Yawn" He got up with a yawn and stretched his upper body a little, his eyes were still closed, when he heard a knock from his room's door.

*Knock-Knock*

"Enter" thinking that it might be Kalawarna with his usual morning coffee, he gave the permission to enter to whomever was at the door. But was left confused and a bit irritated

after seeing the person at the door.

"What do you want so early in the morning, Vali?"

"What do you mean by early in the morning? It's 6:55 am already."Β 

"It's early in the morning for me." Mathew said in a displeased tone.

"Hah~ you are so lazy, that's why you got beat up so badly last time." Vali said with a taunting expression on his face.

"Yeah, and you lose every time we spar." Mathew wanted to beat him up right now, seeing that taunting expression on his face, but refrained from doing it because he wasn't entirely wrong.

"Anyway, I only came here to tell you that Azazel wanted to take us for fishing today, So he asked me to deliver his message." Vali also didn't longer on the previous topic because he did indeed loose easily every time they sparred.

"Get ready in an hour is what he said" and with that Vali started walking away leaving the confused Mathew behind.

"What's gotten him suddenly?" After sighing softly, he started preparing to leave for fishing.

°°°°°°°°

The sky was clear sun rays were not very intense, it was the perfect weather if one wanted to go for a picnic near a river or beach. On an empty beach near the shore, a group of three people could be seen. One of them being a man in his Twenties with golden bangs, he was Azazel and two kids no more than 12 years old, with one of them having gorgeous black hair and the other with shining silver hair. They were each holding, a fishing rod in their hands, but apart from Azazel, it didn't look like they caught anything as their buckets were empty.

Both Azazel and Mathew had a composed look on their faces as they gazed at the vast ocean in front of them, however Vali didn't look pleased with the current situation.

"Hey Azazel, may I ask you something?" After a while, Vali asked in a tired tone.

"Hmm? What is it this time?"

"Just what the hell are we doing here, Why are we wasting our time like this instead of training? Teacher said he'd teach me how to fight back while ignoring the pain even if you're injured, today."

At this, both Azazel and Mathew looked at him as if he were the most pitiful creature.

'That M captain, he's going to turn this guy into a masochist too… Wait, wasn't he also a sort of M in the OC? Yeah, and seeing his interest in that field, It's probably too late to help him now. Poor kid, there's no saving you.'

Mathew shook his head lightly, while the look of sympathy on his face became more profound as he looked at Vali.

"Hey! Stop making that face, or I'll punch you straight in the face" Vali for some reason didn't like the look of sympathy he was getting.

"You are free to try, if you think you can~" However, it only made things worse and Mathew had an annoying smirk on his face now.”

"You!" Vali could only grind his teeth in anger because he knew he wouldn't succeed.

"Alright, that's enough." Azazel interjected before their peaceful family time gets destroyed.

"Do you know why I suddenly asked you guys for fishing?" Mathew already knew the reason, but before he could say anything, Vali jumped in to answer his question. He loved getting praised, especially from Azazel, though usually, he acted like a brat due to the atmosphere he grew up in and maybe due to his grandfather's influence, though he won't ever agree with that.

"Isn't it to train our stealth skills and patience again? Just like how the last time you asked me to peek and tell you what color of panty that lady at the convenient store was wearing without anyone noticing." Vali looked self-satisfied with the answer; however, the other two didn't seem to share the sentiment.

As Mathew looked at Azazel as if he were a piece of trash, and Azazel quickly spoke up to change the subject.

"No. It's because of what Mathew asked me about quite a few times already." Mathew's ears perked up at that.

'What? Is he finally going to give me about things before the plot started?'

"I brought you guys here today because I wanted to tell you guys about my past."

"By past, you mean, things like your hypocritical father and your relationship?" Mathew couldn't control his excitement.

"… Ah, well, that's also a part of it, but you already know some things, huh, ~ did Baraquiel or Penemue tell you that? Anyway, at first, I wasn't going to let you guys know this since It's not a pleasant memory, you see, But after the incident with Mathew, I decided to talk to you guys since we are more or less a family." Mathew didn't say anything as he was waiting for Azazel to continue and Vali was too embarrassed to say anything.

"So, how much do you guys know about the past?"

"Oh! I know Albion told me. In the past, a great war happened in which many mythologies and dragons fought against each other and -and Albion killed many powerful opponents and also that it was super fun?" Vali looked proudly at his partner residing in the jewel residing in his left hand.

"Can I be direct with my words, without any sugar-coating?" Mathew asked while ignoring Vali.

"Well, say anything as long as you don't talk bad about me" Mathew thought for a while, then spoke.

"Then let's start with your father. I heard your father was a top-tier hypocrite and a seasoned thief who asked you guys to steal divine artifacts, monster remains, Cursed items and some other crazy stuff. And then you fell from heaven because of your perverted nature. To be more specific, you fell because you were watching female angels bathing, and First generation devils fell because they were fed up with their father's hypocrisy and led a rebellion and somehow other Mythologies joined for whatever reasons and dragon's just because it looked fun to them, and it became the great war?"

"… First of all, I didn't fall because of that. Seriously, who told you that? And though, you're right about most of the things you said, but that's not the complete truth." After a while, Azazel spoke.

"Let's start from the beginning, as you know, like other Angels I was also (Made) to and comply his orders. I had the role of guiding the souls of those mortals who had faith in our religion, I was the angel of death along with a few others. At the beginning I was proud of it but–"

'…What?'Β 

**

______________________________________________

A/N :- Cinaplex thank you man for four (4) power stones. And Evan_Shin, JetGameZer0, Yomax_Aioria, AbyssalHunger, Dave_Guest for power stone(1).

______________________________________________

15