Guest??
491 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
In the last pole someone said they need more benefits for patron, then how about these:-
  • First ten people regardless of tier would ha VIP level voting power worth 3 po for this fan fiction. Votes: 1 25.0%
  • If I add another tier with 5 advanced chapter in the begining of every month plus voting power worth Votes: 3 75.0%
Total voters: 4 · This poll was closed on Jul 5, 2023 07:28 AM.

______________________________________________

Hellow~ there my cute little kittens, I got a good news and a favour to ask from you guys!! 

First the good news- You know that I also upload this Ff's chapters on Scribblehub right? I asked my fans there if they'd support me on my patron, and few people voted with a yes! Although they are quite few in numbers it gives me motivation to create more chapters, So I think I will be able to continue writing with even more energy.

And now the favours:-

• Please take a look at my original novel (The Records Of Locfaiion) too. Since it's a original story I thought of it's taking a lot of effort to write it down, so you're support is important for me, Thanks in advance.

•The it's looks highly unlikely that I will be able to raise funds with my books, so I decided to try my hand in another thing. But it's not set on the stone yet, so when the time comes pleas support me with that too.

Now don't look at me like that I have also prepared some bribes in the comment section, though I am running out of those bribes, it should be enough for now.

Oh, And Thankies for everything.

______________________________________________

"Oh, this soup is good".

"I am glad that it's to your liking master"

 As usual, I was having breakfast with my family and the cook was of course, Kalawarna, since she is the only one who knows how to cook properly, I used to think that my father was good at cooking too, but he always ordered food from restaurants or because he is a busy man but in reality he only knows how to make instant noodles and mocktails. I was interested in cooking in my last life too, maybe I should learn some this time, It's not like I can really on these two guys. 

"What?" 

"Hah~" Yeah, this Chunni brat is hopeless.

"Hey, are you thinking of something rude again!" 

"Anyway Father, are you taking a day off today, usually you'd be in grigori around this time."

"No, I was waiting for you, we have to go somewhere."

"Hm? Like another sentimental family trip or something?" Is he going to continue from where he left yesterday?

"No, we are going to meet some people, Vali would you like to come to?"

"No. I already missed my training yesterday, I'd rather go train then do some fishing".

"Haha, I thought so". This guy is really very rude. I wonder who taught him things like this. Hm?

"Why are you pointing at me?" It can't be, did he read my mind or something?

"Nothing, it was just my gut feeling acting up".

Seriously? This kid is kinda scary! But still, at least he is better than a certain dragon Emperor who was obsessed with boobs as soon as he was born?

••••••

"But seriously, who is coming?" Currently, we were at the abandoned shrine of kuoh where Ms. Shuri used to work as the priestess, but why are we here.

"Ah! Didn't I say you'd have a surprise today?"

"Hm?" I couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at that comment. I didn't find anyone sleeping besides me when I woke up, so I thought he was just trying to change the subject, but it looks like my gut feeling wasn't wrong.

"You see some pigeons are going to pay a visit today."

"Huh?" It took me a minute to realize just what he was talking about.

"You mean–" / "Ah, they are here." Before I could ask anything else, my words were cut short.

"Mathew!!" 

"Hm, Mghwff? " I turned around when I heard a familiar voice from behind me, calling my name, and in the next moment I was being chocked by breasts?

"Calm down Gabriel. Mathew is having trouble in breathing, how about you first release him?" I heard another familiar voice, wait, did he say Gabriel?

"Phwaa"When her attention was diverted, I somehow moved my head up and saw that beautiful face I have only seen once since I came to this world. Just like everyone, she looks much more better in real life than in anime. She is truly one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, but it's not just that. There is something else; Which attracts me towards her, and it's not just her body, but her soul?

" Hm? Interesting…" 

"Hey Mathew, do you still remember me?" She expectantly asked me, bringing me back to my senses.

"Ah! Yes, I remember you, It's been a very long time since we last met. How have you been?" Fortunately, it doesn't look like anyone noticed anything odd about me just yet, but seriously, what was that?

"Mou Mathew that's not good, you are acting as if we are strangers! Humph." We only met once, though?

"Gabriel, don't trouble Mathew too much. Hah~ Anyways Mathew, you're not feeling any sort of discomfort, are you?"

"Ah, well, I am feeling okay?" Now that he mentions, Why am I okay? Even if I am close to breaking in ultimate class, and they are pretty much holding in their divine aura, how am totally fine? I should at least feel a headache by just being in their vicinity, so why am I okay?

"Hmm, that's odd, you should at least feel discomfort. Could it be related to Suzaku's power?"

"That aside, how about we discuss what we talked about earlier, but how about we go in first, I had asked someone to prepare tea before." With that, we all started walking towards the back side of the shrine, however…

"Gabriel, I remember since you have seen Mathew after many years, why don't you spend some time with Mathew, while I converse with brother Azazel." Huh?

"Good idea, Mathew, take her to shopping or something." Both Michael and father said something I didn't thought they would.

"Hey, Wait!!" Of course, they ignored me and went inside, leaving the awkward me and a cheerful Gabriel alone. But what should I do now?

" Um well miss Gabriel?" Hm? Why is she pouting?

"Did I say something wrong?"

"Why are you talking so formally with me!!" Ah~ Right, her personality is like this.

"I see, but you are older than me it's only–"

"Older? Fufufu it looks like I am hearing things, but you're not an insensitive person who would say something like that, right?~"

" *nod-nod-nod*" What is this, she's scary! She not the Gabriel I know, is it because I called her older? I must watch what I say in front of her from now on. Angel or not, all women are the same, they are all scar– Hiek! Why is she smiling like that, she can't read minds now, right?

"Good, then let's go. I want to tour this whole town. It's been a while since I came to earth. Let's go~" I could do nothing as she grabbed me by the hands and happily started walking in the opposite direction from the shrine.

{A/N- I know that some people are going to complain about this, but I thought it would be funny, and I already have a valid reason for her actions. I will explain later when the time comes. Until then, try to enjoy it.}

*****

Third-Person POV:- 

In a dimly lit room, Michael and Azazel were having a serious conversation while sitting face to face on either sides of the table.

After hearing the story from Azazel, Michael spoke up "So That's what happened? Hmm. I am sorry to hear about the incident, but it's quite interesting, I haven't heard about any fallen who could make a sacred power, as powerful as Suzaku's their own just like that, although it's evident that sacred power can still be inhabited and controlled by fallen angels like Baraquiel but that's only limited to the gifts they received from father." 

"Indeed, but that's not the issue here, I want to ask how can he do that? I know his body was severely damaged, but he still managed to hold on against Suzaku's fire and even made it a part of his own until I could reach out to him. But at that time I felt a strange aura around him, it was only for a few seconds, but his power erupted all of a sudden. When I tested a fragment of it, there was another sacred power along with Suzaku's sacred fire around his wings." Azazel spoke up with a conflicted expression on his face. His voice full of confusion and worry.

"…" Michael suddenly stopped talking and was at Azazel with doubtful eyes.

"What? If you have something to say, then say it." Azazel asked in an unhappy voice.

"Well, I didn't think that you would be so honest with me, I honestly thought you would hide a thing or two, but you're being awfully honest. It's quite unsettling If I must say."

"Hah~ well of course it's a matter of Matthew's safety, It's only natural that I try to help him and protect him as much as I can. And I am sure you've already noticed it, you were observing him with quiet intensity."

"…" Michael said nothing and just started at Azazel's eyes as if looking for the hidden truth.

"…" Azazel also didn't say anything and just started back in Michael's eyes, as if trying to prove his sincerity.

"So, what exactly do you want me to do?" After having a short staring competition, Michael spoke up again.

"I want you to check some information about that aura. I am sure the heaven system would at least have a clue about it. Of course, I will give you something of equal value."

"Hm, there is no need for that after all, I was the one who handed him over to you, so I am naturally responsible, to do at least this much for him too, but if you really want to do something for me, then please give me

The Portrait of Pope Leo X with two Cardinals, you have hung on that wall right behind you on that wall." Michael pointed at a High Renaissance painting which didn't match with the Japanese Shrine at all.

"Hmm. No. Your face looks hilarious whenever I show you this painting." After thinking for a while Azazel spoke up with a copy smile.

"..."

"..."

"Hah~ I will go around the– Hm? were you seeing more guests today?" Michael who was about to leave suddenly stopped and looked at his right.

"Hm? I don't have any more guests to see today though?" Azazel also looked in the same direction and soon after that a teleportation magic circle appeared on the floor and a beautiful woman in a elegant blue dress and grey hair appeared from it.

★★★★★

______________________________________________

 Here's the bribe, enjoy my little piglets:-

______________________________________________

18