Artificial Sacred gear
421 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

______________________________________________

{If you want to read ahead or support me. Check out my pat or Kofi~ 

Pat:- p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/glorious simp( without extra dots.)

Kofi:- ko-fi.c....om/glorius_simp (without extra dots)

Heiya, how have you been? Well , I have been in a bad shap since this Thursday evening. I caught a cold and it's so annoying I tell you, and not to mension My collage's orientation classes also have began earlier then I thought and it's no less annoying for a person like me. Huh~ I just wanna write my novels while enjoying a cup of coffee. Anyways enjoy the chapter}

★★★★★

"Alright, here I go. Absorb!" I tried to draw Liber de Ingluvies power and focused on the artificial sacred gear in front of me. It's called false persona, and what's the specialty of this sacred gear?

My father advised me to use some other artificial sacred gear because it hasn't been completely tested yet, but I still chose this one because why won't I, this sacred gear is like a lifeline. For example, if I encounter an enemy I couldn't defeat, I could just make a dummy of myself to escape. This is going to be quite useful soon.

"Hm, did it really work?" Although the Sacred gear has disappeared but work, but I don't feel burdened? Hmm? What was that, Is it?

"It's really here!" It's the first time my Libre de Ingluvies has manifested! Although I know that it looks like an expensive book decorated with gold and a boar symbol at the center of its cover because of the soul world, but for some reason it would not manifest in the real world before, no matter how much I tried. 

I thought that's because R.O.B did not want the gods of this world to be aware of his existence, by observing this out of the box, or should I say book? Longnius, but it looks like it wasn't the case… Is it Because I absorbed a sacred gear? Was it the hidden requirement for it? To think this was it…

"Oh, it's recorded here, What is it index? And even a glossary?" I could see the sacred gear I just absorbed, in a special unit dedicated to sacred gears. I will take a look at other things later, but first, let's see what this Sacred has to offer.

[False persona – Creates puppets made up of user's mana which would imitate the appearance of the user or anything and anyone the user desires it to imitate, though their durability will depend on how much mana user pours into them and not only they can also attack enemies on user's command. The number of puppets that can be summoned at once is Five.] 

"A High Tier Sacred Gear, is it a new category? I will ask father about it later, but other few parts, everything else is almost exactly what father told me. Wait, what's this balance breaker? Did artificial sacred gears have balance breakers?" Let's take a look.

[BALANCE BREAKER – Not yet attained.]

What? So, artificial sacred gears do have a balance breaker? I thought they didn't because there were only a few users of artificial sacred gear and I don't think anyone of them attained balance breaker since they usually had a fixed form and abilities. Is it because it's a high tier sacred gear?

"Hmm…" As I was lost in thoughts, the chambers doors opened and father approached me with a frown on his face.

"I thought you couldn't manifest Libre de Ingluvies?" 

"Yeah, I couldn't do it before, who knew I needed to absorb a sacred gear, to be able to manifest It?" Before he could say it's absurd, I asked about what I found earlier.

"BTW father, what is a high tier sacred gear? Is it something between a sacred gear and a longnius?"

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"You see, I read the description of the sacred gear I absorbed, and it said it's a high tier sacred gear"

"Huh?" What's with his expression, is he seriously clueless?

Let's add a bit more spice. "And the description said it even has a Balance breaker which is sealed." 

"Huh? Wait, what?" Hahaha, his expression now is so funny!

"Anyway, let's go try this Sacred gear." 

"Did you read it from you, longnius? Hey, wait, answer me, Mathew…"

••••••

"You better tell me in detail about 'that' later." We were now at the training grounds to try out my newly acquired sacred gear.

"Alrighty, here I go~ False Persona!" Let's see if it's as good as the description.

"Oh it looks… well creepy" As soon as I activated the sacred gear from the Libre de Ingluvies, a faceless mannequin suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Alright, let's see if it can make a perfect copy of anything." I closed my eyes and the first person who came to mind was NYX so I imagined her and viola a beautiful NYX appeared in front of me. 

"Oho~ She looks exactly like her. But what about the feel? Hm… Actually, it's not needed." I was about to check if the mannequin as soft as NYX, but then I changed my mind because I know it can't be as soft as the real thing… 

"Ahem! Anyway, let's try moving it." I commanded it to move, and it executed my orders exactly how I wanted. It moves according to my will, it can even do a handstand, can you believe it? 

Oh! And of course, I changed it to its default version before ordering it to do a handstand. You know I am very ethical.

"Hey Mathew, how is it? It's good, right?" Father called for my attention while having a proud smirk on his face. And I decided not to think about other things right now.

"Alright, let's check its attack power now, but what about the target?

"Hmm… Idea!" I couldn't stop myself from grinning, what a smart guy I am.

"Why are you grinning like that? It's really creepy, you know." 

"Father~" 

"Wh-What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

•••••

"Alright, father, are you ready?" Yup, you guessed it, the target is.

"Care to tell me why am I the target?" 

"Don't worry about it, just think of it as the Father son bonding or something." 

"You're becoming nastier as you grow, are a devil, son? No wait, Vali is better than you, and he's a devil." I am just being a fallen angel, though?

"Alright, you better block now." With that, I commanded the puppets to attack him.

"Hey, at least get me– keuk! What's with these puppets? They are creepy!" Just as father said, the summoned puppets which looked a bit creepy but harmless a while ago turned extremely creepy. Their fingers were now replaced with almost twelve inches long daggers, and they had a creepy mouth full of teeth.

All in all, they looked like some me sort of faceless monsters you'd see in horror games. I could control their attack patters since they work exactly how I want them, but if I had to define their attack style, well, absolutely ruthless would be the perfect words to define it.

And it's also possible to regenerate them, but the mana cost or in my case, holy power cost in regenerating them is almost one-fourth of the holy power cost of summoning them. I am already almost an ultimate class being, but it's draining to keep regenerating them. I have already done it ten times and I think 25% of my holy power is already consumed. Maybe that's the reason they didn't show it in OC? Or is my presence a variable?

"Damn! Why did I make such a nasty sacred gear?" 

"That's what I would like to ask too, anyway let's start round two." I want to try attaining balance breaker, as soon as possible, for (that).

★★★★★

13