Wait I can explain!
344 6 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Third-person POV}

On a luxurious bed 3 figures could be seen lying, one of them being a beautiful lady with blue hair and the other one being a nekoshou with black hair and tails, they were both dressed very lightly and were holding on to Mathew while they were all fast asleep.

"Mhm, Mfff? Mhm~" As Mathew turned around a bit and his face was now deeply buried in Kalawarna'a chest.

"Sho shofft mnh" But rather than moving away, he buried his face even deeper in Kalawarna's cleavage, and now he had a look of absolute bliss on his face as he kept his eyes closed, he wouldn't have normally done this but since he was deep asleep now he didn't have a clue of what he was doing at least that's how it looked, if one ignored the slight movement of his eyelids, which suggested that his sleep was not that deep after all.

"Ah! Master~ You can't" Kalawarner mumbled in her sleep, however contrary to her words, Kalawarna also welcomed his approach with a tight hug.

"Master~ Nya be gentle nya~" Kuroka also hugged Mathew from behind, felling the absolute softness from both sides, he looked so satisfied, as if he wouldn't mind staying like this forever~. However, at that exact moment, a figure came out of the shadows who was now looking at Mathew with cold eyes.

"Ho? Are their breasts that soft?" As he was enjoying the softness of Kalawarna and Kuroka's Oppai a cool voice entered his ears.

"Hm? What kind of idiotic question is that? Of course, they–" Even though he was still half asleep, Mathew couldn't help but answer back, ignoring his laziness when he heard such an idiotic question; however, he froze as he remembered whom this voice belonged to.

'Wait this voice?'

"Nyx?!" When he looked forward, he saw Nyx who was standing there with a scary smile on her face, his droopy eyes turned wide, and now he was completely awake.

'What the fuck! What is she doing here.' He could only curse his fate as he started finding an excuse for his current situation.

~~~Few minutes later

 at the dining table~~~

"Hey, Ny/–(Screech)"

"I finished all my work early and came to meet you but goodness look at you, but look at you, I just left you for a few days and not only you went on dates with a woman you just met, but now you are even sleeping with two naked girls and got your hands on another girl and one who is still so young? Is that what you prefer, younger girls?" Huh, date? Is she talking about Gabriel? How did she know about that, No, it's not time for that!

"No, wait, it's not like that, and why are you making it sound as if I am a cheating wife? I didn't do anything like that!!"

"Hoh~ Is that so?" Nyx looked at Mathew with contempt.

"Yes, I am innocent; I know Let's wake Kalawarna, and you can ask her. Hey Kalawarna wake up!"

"Mhn, master~ Don't be so rough~" 

"What the fuck are you saying, you idiot?"

"Innocent, eh?" Nyx looked at Mathew while smiling, but her eyes weren't smiling at all.

'Fuck, she looks like she's really pissed, I am doomed!'

"So you are saying they forced you to sleep with them?" Nyx asked innocently as she summoned a dark spear and started playing with it.

"Ah, well, they kind of did that? But we just slept and didn't do anything!" 

"And they asked you to touch their breasts and call them soft?" Nyx's spear was constantly changing shapes from a morning star to a halberd then a ball of spikes as if she was looking for the most painful weapon to strike him with. 

"… I was sleeping I didn't know what was going on around me, I thought they were just super soft pillows." Mathew tried to appeal with sincerity.

"Ahn, master not there nyan~"

"…" 

"…"

"Dark pulse/–Hey Nyx wait, it's really not like/– *BOOM*" 

Well, he tried to, but it didn't work with all the evidence laid down near him.

"Huh? What happened nya?!"

"Master? Master, what happened to you?!" 

When the darkness faded and the (Evidence) woke up, the whole room was already destroyed, only leaving Mathew in tattered clothes lying on the bed and the two live evidences who were visibly confused.

{END OF POV}

••At the Dining table••

"Hey Mathew, care to tell me how your room exploded all of a sudden this morning?" Father asked me, as he looked confused about the situation, but a hint of concern about my safety was evident from his expression.

Even Vali looked a bit concerned, although he won't admit it. It warms my heart a bit, but I don't really know how to explain my situation.

I can't say 'Nothing it's just Nyx saw me sleeping with a half naked Kalawarna and Kuroka and blew up my room' Can I? Moreover…

"…" The reasons behind my predicament are clearly looking a bit guilty, but it's probably because they are concerned about me being angry with them, plus it's my fault for being so carefree. So I really don't wanna talk about it more and make the situation more awkward. But then again, why was Nyx so angry about it?… 

Actually, I know the reason I am not a dense anime protagonist who can't get a clue even when a girl is practically throwing herself on him, although not that intense but Nyx's affection towards me is on a level that anyone who knows her a bit can guess that she likes me a lot, at the beginning I thought she was treating me like a cute little puppy or a little sibling, but later it became clear that her affection for me wasn't of that kind, that would be given to one of those. 

Whether you think about how she later started avoiding much physical contact with me or when she got agitated when I approached her or even started avoiding me at first I thought it was because of her guilt, but today's incident made it clear that, that is not the case here, guilt may be one reason, but she was doing that probably because she was getting conscious of me?

And in all these years the time we spent together, I got to know my own feelings too, I actually like her a lot too. No… maybe it's beyond 'like' and more like love. But… I can't just say I love you, let's date or something, not currently at least. After all, she still hasn't told me the truth about her purpose. 

I mean, she's Nyx! I can't forget how much she hates sacred gear users, I am sure she came to me for the purpose of monitoring me? But even if her purpose has changed now, I can't forget about her brother Erebus. 

I am sure he's still the same S.G.U hater like the OC, it's probably because of Nyx that he hasn't made a move yet but, still… 

"Hah~" I need to talk to Nyx, but I don't know when she will return. When she returns, I need to talk to her about her keeping an eye on me and stuff, and also talk about our relationship, both the current and the future one… But wait, what would I tell her I love you? Let's marry?… No! I don't think I can say that, that's too embarrassing! 

"Argh! Why is it so complicated?!" I clenched my head with both hands as I screamed out of frustration, entirely ignoring others around me.

"What happened to him?"

"I don't know, he's always acting weird, isn't he?"

"Argh!" 

"Hah/Hah~" 

13