The peeping princess~
410 8 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yahoo guyz, I know it's been a long time since I released tre last chapter but here's the good news I have made my decision I have decided to start my patron again with chapters from both this series and my latest series, I will share the details later but now enjoy~~

______________________________________________

"Huh?" What is she talking about?

"I couldn't feel the disturbance in space which usually occurs when someone uses a Teleportation spell. It's truly odd, did you use a new kind of spell?!" 

Close, you are too close! I can practically feel your boobs, you know! 

"But your spell circle was totally normal, I know of some spells which could hide the traces, but you completely erased the traces as if they didn't even exist in the first place? How interesting, I have never seen anything like that!" It doesn't look like she's going to calm down until I tell her my secret, let's try distracting her.

"Oh, that, well yeah it's my special trick." I replied her question which taking a step back.

"Ah, we are getting late, let's get the recording done quickly. I am sure you are busy too, right?"

"Hm, you are right, let's go Ma kun~" I almost chocked when I heard her calling that, I almost forgot about her personality, but anyways,…

"My name is Mathew, not Ma kun" I have to make it clear, or she will stick to it just like with Vali.

"Eh, but Ma kun sounds cute~"

"Exactly, that's why you can't call me that"

"Eh but why~" 

"I just told you. Anyways, no means no." I won't change my mind, even If you look at me like that.

"Ok-ok, I got it Ma-kun~"

"You are still calling me that!" In the end, I couldn't win against her and since I needed a favor from her, so I gave up and made my way towards the studio with a smiling princess following me. Although I had a feeling that the reason of her radiant smile wasn't her victory against me.

••••••••

"And this is the studio, we have already prepared some lyrics, would you like to take a look?" I showed her some songs and hymns we had already prepared, then she requested to see the game to better understand the theme. So we were now back to my office.

"So, what do you think?"

"Hm, I don't really play games, but this game is wonderful, almost like magic. Ma Kun you are amazing!" 

" ….. I am glad you think that. So, did you get the inspiration?" Let's just ignore what she's calling me.

"Hm-hm~ leave it to me. I will sing with all my heart." 

"Good as for your payment, how about $5000 per song, and I would also provide you with some rare alchemy ingredients and some grimoires. How does that sound?" Good thing she's a magician I can save a lot of money as for the alchemy material and grimoires, the stuff I collected over all these years should suffice, even if it does not… I don't think no one would care if I take some from Grigori's labs, right?

"Hm, how much material and grimoires are we talking about?" 

Huh? That's weird . Seeing her easygoing personality, I thought she would agree to help me even if I didn't give her anything, guess all woman are same when it comes to negotiation.

"Hm. How about one fire dragon's hide and tail, a unicorns hooves and a couple of Lotus tree fruits, the rose of amaranth, a Blunt-Leaved Multiflora Violet flower, Bolean Mountain Ambrosia, Wolf Coneflower, Drifting Touch-me-not plant? As for grimoires how about one of 'norse magic' and one from slavic mythology? What do you think? I can add something more if you are not satisfied with my offer. Ah! Of -course you can't ask anything unreasonable, " Even for a high-ranking wizard, these items should be more than enough to make them do my bidding.

"Hm..…" Is my offer not good enough, I thought she would immediately agree but damn, negotiation is harder than I thought.

While I was brooding over the thought. Levine- San suddenly spoke.

"That means I can't ask you about your secret teleportation spell?" So she was going to ask about that? Well, it's not really a big deal people are bound to find out about it eventually, but still, I would like to keep it a secret for a while, and it's not like she can find out about my Telos Karma if I don't show it to her.

"Alright, you can observe me as much as you like, but don't blame me if you can't find anything, alright?"

"Really, thank you, Ma kun~" 

"Alright, I get it that you are happy but let me go now it's dangerous" In more than one way for sure.

"Hm?" Why Is she tilting her head like that, is she also an innocent soul like Gabriel? 

"Anyways, since the game is in its final phase, I am going to spend most of my time in my office, are you going to return to your organization or would you like to stay here?" That reminds me, the plot has yet to begin yet, so does that mean she is still a member of Wizards of the Oz?

"Yes, please, since I want to observe you."

"O-Ok then?" I didn't make a mistake, did I?

"You can use the fifth room in that corridor, and if you need anything, just make a call, and it will be delivered to your room. Now then, please excuse me, I have some files I have to sign." With that, I locked myself in my office and after a few hours, fell asleep there as soon as I was done with my work, completely unaware of a shadow peeking at me from the void.

*****

"Yawn~ Damn, I hate paperwo–" I woke up while complaining about the paperwork I had to do until midnight; however, my complaints came to an abrupt halt as I was jolted awake surprised. How could I not? After all, as soon as I woke up I saw Levinia Reni who was staring at my face directly. However, I soon composed myself as I've been in this exact situation multiple times, no maybe this situation isn't as bad as those?

I looked around to confirm if it's my room and I sighted in relief after confirming that this was my room for sure, that means even if something happened it's not my fault, then the culprit is.

"May I ask you what are you doing here, Levinia San?" I asked her while trying to keep my composure; however, I couldn't help but let out a stupid 'Huh?' when I heard her reason.

"Pardon?" I couldn't believe her and asked again.

"I am observing you." Seriously this girl.

"And why are you dressed like that?" This is one of the reasons I had trouble keeping my composure, she was scantily dressed, actually she was only wearing a shirt like nightgown? 

"I sleep wearing this, it's super comfortable, you know."

"I don't want to know that! Anyways since when were you here?" She wasn't sleeping here by my side this whole time, right? I mean, my body is that of a kid, but still. And it would be bad if Nyx found out about it. I still get shivers when I remember it, Brrr.

"I got here as soon as I woke up, I spent my whole night thinking about your secret spell and took some peeks at you while you were sleeping, I thought you would let your guard down, but I couldn't even get a clue about it!"

"Excuse me? Are you a peeking princess or something!" Did she just admit peeking at me while I was sleeping? Hah~ I am already regretting my decision of letting her observe me.

Thereafter, I spent an entire hour trying to explain to her about morals, but I don't think she's going to listen to me. I just hope I can send her away before Nyx comes back.

*****

  

 °° Meanwhile at the castle of the night°°

Nyx was lying on her bet with her hands supported by a pillow as she read a book, however it was not a Grimoire like usual, but a book that could be found in any young maiden's possession who was interested in love, it was a romance novel. 

"Ikschoo~ Hm? Is Mathew missing me? So he is still thinking about me… Should I forgive him now?" Nyx let's out a cute sneeze and an adorable smile adorned her face as she was reminded off of her beloved contractor.

"Alright, I will forgive you just this once. But I am still not seeing you, you have to be punished more~"

______________________________________________

PS:- I don't know How many readers I have so drop a comment in the comment section so that I can get a rough guess anything will do even a Single Word

Attendence time
  • Presento~ Votes: 18 100.0%
  • Absento~ Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 18
11