Chapter 1: The First Night
335 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I've been watching her for months. She's so beautiful, so perfect, so innocent. She doesn't know I exist, but I know everything about her. Her name is Lily. She's a freshman at the local college, studying biology. She likes to read books, watch movies, and hang out with her friends. She has a boyfriend, but he doesn't deserve her. He's a jerk who cheats on her and treats her like trash. He doesn't appreciate her like I do.

I've been planning this for a long time. I've studied her schedule, her habits, her preferences. I've prepared everything I need to make her mine. A van, a chloroform rag, a secluded cabin in the woods, a rope, a gag, a knife. And of course, a lot of love. I've been watching her for months, waiting for the right moment to make her mine.

Today is the day. I see her walking out of her dorm, wearing a pink hoodie and jeans. She looks so adorable, so lovely, so unaware. 

I follow her in my van, keeping a safe distance. She walks to the library, where she likes to study. She doesn't notice me as I park near the entrance, waiting for her to come out. I get out of the van, holding the taser in my hand. She doesn't notice me as I approach her from behind, pretending to ask for directions.

She turns around, smiling politely. She doesn't recognize me, but I recognize her. She's the girl of my dreams. She's the girl I love.

"Hi, can you help me? I'm looking for the biology section," I say, faking a nervous tone.

"Sure, it's on the second floor. Do you want me to show you?" she says, being so kind and helpful.

"That would be great, thank you," I say, smiling back.

She leads me to the library entrance, not suspecting anything. I press the taser against her side, sending a jolt of electricity through her body.

She gasps and falls to the ground, twitching and convulsing. I quickly grab her and drag her to the van, throwing her in the back seat. I drive away, feeling a surge of excitement and joy.

I drive for an hour, until I reach the cabin in the woods. I've rented it for a week, using a fake name and cash. I've made sure it's isolated and secure, with no neighbours or cameras around. I've stocked it with food, water, clothes, and other essentials. And of course, a lot of toys. 🍆🍑

I park the van near the cabin and get out. I open the back door and look at her. She's still unconscious, lying on the seat. She looks so peaceful, so beautiful, so mine. I feel a pang of guilt for hurting her, but I know it's for her own good. She'll thank me later, when she realizes how much I love her.

I lift her up and carry her to the cabin, holding her close to my chest. She's so light and soft in my arms. I enter the cabin and lock the door behind me. I walk to the bedroom and lay her down on the bed. I take off her shoes and socks, then her hoodie and jeans. I leave her in her underwear, admiring her curves and skin. She's so perfect, so flawless, so mine. I sit on the edge of the bed, watching her sleep. She's so cute, so sweet, so mine. I can't believe she's finally here, with me. 

I lean over and kiss her forehead, then her cheek, then her lips. She doesn't respond, still unconscious from the taser. I don't mind, I know she'll wake up soon and feel my love.

I wait for her to wake up, feeling nervous and excited. I've never done this before, but I've fantasized about it for so long. I've watched a lot of 🎥 online, but I know it's not the same as the real thing. I want to make her feel good, but I also want to make her mine. I want to mark her, claim her, own her.

She stirs and opens her eyes, looking confused and scared. She sees me sitting next to her, smiling nervously. She tries to move, but she can't. She realizes she's tied to the bed, with a gag in her mouth. She starts to panic, making muffled noises and struggling. "Shh, shh, it's OK, it's OK," I say, trying to calm her down. I stroke her hair and cheek, looking into her eyes. She looks back at me with fear and hatred. She doesn't understand, but she will. "I love you, Lily. I love you so much. You're my everything. You're my angel. You're my princess. You're mine," I say, pouring out my feelings.

She shakes her head, trying to get away from me. She doesn't love me back, but she will. "I know you're scared and confused right now, but don't worry. I'll take good care of you. I'll make you happy. I'll make you mine," I say, kissing her neck. She shivers and whimpers, feeling my lips on her skin.

I move my mouth lower, kissing her collarbone, then her chest, then her bra. She squirms and moans, feeling my teeth and tongue on her flesh. I unhook her bra and take it off, exposing her breasts. I look at her breasts, feeling a surge of lust and love. They're so round and firm, with pink nipples that are hard from my touch. They're so perfect, so delicious, so mine. I take one of her breasts in my mouth, sucking and nibbling on her nipple. She arches her back and cries out, feeling a mix of pain and pleasure. I switch to the other one, giving it the same treatment.

I move my mouth lower, kissing her stomach, then her navel, then her panties. She writhes and groans, feeling my breath on her crotch. I slide her panties off, revealing her pussy. I look at her pussy, feeling a surge of desire and love. It's so wet and pink, with a small clit. It's so perfect, so yummy, so mine. I lick her pussy, tasting her juices. She bucks and screams, feeling my tongue on her clit. I suck and flick her clit, making her squirm and shudder.

I slide two fingers inside her 🍑, feeling her tightness and warmth. She clenches and spasms around me, feeling my fingers pumping in and out of her. I curl my fingers, hitting her sweet spot. I feel her juices dripping on my hand, making me wetter. I love her taste, her smell, her sound. I keep licking and fingering her 🍑, making her cum multiple times.

She tries to push me away, but she can't. She's too weak and helpless. She's at my mercy. I stop licking and fingering her 🍑, feeling satisfied and proud. I've made her cum so many times, she must be exhausted and happy. I look at her face, expecting to see a smile or a blush. But instead, I see tears and horror. She's staring at me with wide eyes, as if I'm a monster. She's shaking and sobbing, as if I've hurt her. She doesn't look happy or satisfied. She looks traumatized and broken. She doesn't love me back, but she will. I wipe her tears and kiss her softly, trying to comfort her. "Shh, shh, it's OK, it's OK," I say, holding her close. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just love you so much. You're so amazing, so wonderful, so mine." I stroke her hair and cheek, looking into her eyes. She looks back at me with fear and disgust. She doesn't understand, but she will.

I cuddle with her on the bed, feeling her body against mine. She's so warm and soft, so perfect, so mine. I don't want to let her go, ever.

6