Prolog
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The kingdom of vampires is a kingdom of night and fog.

Between the swamps and moors is fertile soil on which healthy vegetables grow. The water of the rivers, ponds, lakes, and streams is crystal clear, and a glass castle rises between two gray mountains.

Some also call it the dark glass palace.

The vampires are a proud people. The rich drink animal blood from fine glasses and cups. But they also drink that of humans with pleasure. They don't consider themselves better, unlike the witches and wizards in the neighboring country, no. Vampires are proud, but not vain. Not self-indulgent. That's part of their pride.

In the kingdom, they live side by side with humans. But humans often inhabit their own towns and villages. Every vampire is asked to be kind and respectful of the weaker race, whose blood they find particularly delicious. Especially nutritious. But seeing humans only as food is considered an extremely bad character trait. Especially among the rich.

The von Bluthof family has ruled the small, foggy country for centuries. Queen Neda and King Sunil are held in high esteem by their people. They are considered wise and fair. The same goes for their two sons, Tenner and Nadi. The two twin brothers support their aging parents to the best of their ability in all government matters. But since the king and queen decided very early for descendants, one of the two will inherit the throne only for a short time. Many of the citizens regret this. The actual heirs to the throne are Prince Heinrich, son of Nadi and Käthe, and Tenner's three daughters: the princesses Kevina, Franka, and Coletta. Only Kevina is his own daughter.

 

Welcome to my new story.

0