Chapter 1
211 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey there, I am Tom , It is a pleasure to meet you, and man I don't want to brag but...

I did it! Hahaha, I didn't want to speak about it , but...
Man, reincarnation novels are truly fascinating, redoing and encountering new things, as well as getting another chance,
all these things are the things that make reincarnation so attractive, and I just did it. 

I just encountered an allmighty being , who would have thought god would look like this , man he or she was a very plump person,
I couldn't really tell which gender the person was, afterall the person did wear a collar, a gown, and had the hair hanging infront of the face, and to make it even more
ridiculous there was even an pig's tail.

Man, he or she was sweating, the person must have trained martial arts for celestials, even if you couldn't tell the strength straight up, afterall the person was quite plump, I could just tell from the otherwordly godly aura , that must be God.

Right next to God was a slim lightly clad women, man she wore something like a bat mask, and had a whip in her right hand, while tightly gripping a rope which was connected to god's magic collar.
After seeing this , I was just flabbergasted how dare she treat god like this, does she want to incur god's ire, not that I was ever a believer , but God is just right infront of me , how could I not believe,  should I just ignore it?
I could never endure such situation without saying something, and showing that women the place she belonged .

" You filthy women, take your hands away from god, how dare you treat him like this, can't you see his celestial form?" -  Tom

The women and god looked in my direction, and just kept staring at me, after a whole minute, the women finally spoke up.

" Who are you?And how did you get into my room?" -  tightly clad women

I couldn't take it anymore, this women still had her rough hands on god's collar.

" I said take your hands off from god, and why should you care about me being in God's room, It's non of your concern!" - Tom 

 " But since you asked, I think I am supposed to be reincarnated into a fantasy world, I might be an one in a million unique talent, and suppose to save the world from the Demon King!" 

Well done, I just have to keep going...

But before I could say another word ,  the women's whip flew into my direction and I blacked out.

 

3