Chapter 2
161 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was night, in a stable next to a large medieval city, a sudden tremor and a weird squeaky noise was halling through the air, everything was actually normal, wouldn't you take into account that a pink animal lied under a pile of wooden boxes.

Hmm where am I? Where is God and why am I here, I am quite sure I was about to make sure this women would be taught a lesson.

While trying to figure out how the whole situation came to be, he tried to put his hands on his chin, just to realise that his hands didn't move.Huh whats going on, why aren't my hands moving, am I constrained , that would explain why I am so close to the ground, but he was actually really sure he did just move a moment ago.

Trying to take some steps forward, he tensed up the muscles within his legs to take a leap, his direction were a pile of wooden boxes.
But while tensing up his muscles , he realised that the feeling was clearly different to the one he used to have.
But just to make sure he could actually walk, he still dared to take the leap.

Here I come, ahaha, huh?
I didn't move at all, not that I didn't move at all,
It's just that it is barely noticable, ten to twenty centimeters, I could walk this distance with basically no use of strength, but this jump strained my muscles in some way, man , what am I, a turtle?

Hmm, I almost did forget, didn't I get hit by this whip, that wouldn't have caused me to reincarnate, would it?
But maybe God tried to save me, because he didn't have much time to discuss reincarnation with me, and so reincarnated me in some mighty magic beast,
Uuh, you loathsome women, I will get back at you for doing this to me, just wait me grow!

Hmm but what am I? Aah I remembered, isn't there something like a " Status" within worlds like this , hmm let's try it.

"Sqeak!"

Huh what was that?
I seem to be unable to speak, maybe thinking about it, works out fine too.
Let's try it, " Status"! .


Status

Race: Lesser domestic Pig

Name: Tom
HP: 20 SP: 10

Level: 1/5

Age: 1 Week

Weight: 10kg


Attributes:

STR: 2
END: 2
INT: 10
WIS: 10
DEX: 2


Skill:

Eating: I think the name explains more than enough,

Racial trait:

Feast till I'm feasted on: Ability to increase END, DEX and STR through permanent weight gain.


 

Huuuuh????????????????????

2